Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) (37001 Views)

Alex Usifo Dump Acting For Babcock University / Olumide Oworu Graduates From Babcock University (Photos) / EXCLUSIVE!!! ‘why I Haven’t Been Featuring In Movies’ – Actor, Alex Usifo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by GurlFriend: 1:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
You remember Alex Usifo Omiagbo, the 'bad guy' of Nollywood? He is famous for playing the role characters of some of Nollywood's most unforgettable villains, most notably his role in the classic Silent Night, starring Ramsey Nouah and Segun Arinze. His deep voice and commanding on-screen presence made him perfect for these roles.

Featuring in over 50 movies, Alex also gained popularity for his role as the terrifying Chief Odiete in the shortlived TV series "Beyond Our Dreams" which used to air on NTA.

Alex Usifo, asides being a prolific actor is also very passionate about academics. He studied Mass Communication And Philosophy at the University of Lagos before proceeding for a masters degree at Babcock University.

And now, at the ripe age of 63, Mr Alex is now DR Alex as he has successfully bagged a PhD from Babcock University.

The veteran Nollywood actor, on Sunday, June 5, 2016 graduated from Babcock University with a PhD.

Congratulations to Dr Osifo!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/photo-veteran-actor-alex-usifo.html

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by jovialSoul001(m): 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
and some people like wizkid would hit millions and think that's the end of education 2face should do d same

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
Congrats my role model

2 Likes

Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by wise7(m): 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
Congratulations sir

7 Likes

Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by emeijeh(m): 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
This great Benin actor.... congratulations.

His voice as deep as James Earl Jones'

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by looseweight: 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
Contracts to him
Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by sheguy(m): 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
Well done.
Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by Amakortee: 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
congrats
Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by khrisluv(m): 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
congrats but I wonder wetin u wan use Dis PhD dooooo at this ur age............

2 Likes

Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by Thomsyne(m): 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
Congratulations Sir... Hope yu won't be wicked in your movies anymore. Anyways see:

Advantages of studying in a Nigerian Private University
and
Disadvantages of studying in a Nigerian Public University

1 Like

Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by Anthony496(m): 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
Congrat
Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by salabscholar01(m): 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
cool I used to be afraid of his actions, in the Home Videos those days of my childhood... he looks harmful and decide to kill easily.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by amdoyin82(m): 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
Congrats sir..
Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
Bubu see ur life
Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
What is the point of getting a PhD at age 63? What does he want to use it for? Or is it just the title, because I know Nigerian a crazy about titles? I wonder!

-CramJones

6 Likes

Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by seunfape(m): 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
I have the money but no time to proceed for my master .

1 Like

Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by emeijeh(m): 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
looseweight:
Contracts to him

Hhhhmmmmmmm i hail o...... Burundi English

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by hob(m): 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
Congratulations bad man grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by nicerichard05: 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
jovialSoul001:
and some people like wizkid would hit millions and think that's the end of education 2face should do d same

Haters everywhere!!! Wetn consign wizkid nd 2face for this matter now? Mtchewww

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
BUBU, SEE ELDERLY MEN LIKE U GRABBING PHD.
AND YOU ER DERE PRETENDING TO AV EAR PROBS SINCE U NO WON HEAR ANYTHING SCHOOL RELATED NEWS

ZOMBIES OYA QUOTE ME, COS THAT'S YOUR NEW JOB SINCE BUBU NO GREE PAY 5K AGAIN

11 Likes

Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by omonla555: 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
khrisluv:

Shallow brain, the lots of you people always suffer because youalways think of slaving for others.

1 Like

Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by Olohunwa77(m): 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
Daddy a job weldone
Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by wellmax(m): 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
Good for him.
Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by Ugoeze2016: 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
Congrats sir.

Shell is hiring ooo Check my signature, thank me later
Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by Olukokosir(m): 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
khrisluv:

He will throw it away
Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
Nice one
Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by 123yes(m): 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
Congratulation sir! Now Dr. Alex Usifo!
Visit: www.patricksluke..com
Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by ogesonopt(m): 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
9ice 1. congrats Dr Alex
Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by Olohunwa77(m): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
In movies
Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by MisterDreamz(m): 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake / Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? / Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.