Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,754 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:38 AM

Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA (26205 Views)

Men Transporting Bags Of Indian Hemp In Ogun Run Into Police Ambush. Photos / Man Mixes Co-worker’s Rice With Indian Hemp, Rapes Her / Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by missNGLatest: 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
Source: http://www.nglatest.com/2016/06/ndlea-discovers-warehouse-filled-with.html

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has uncovered a warehouse in a residential building in Okoko, Lagos State, filled to the brim with bags of Indian hemp aka cannabis.

The bags weigh a collective total of 8,597.63kg and was discovered in a raid on Friday 3rd June 2016. The number of arrests made over the discovery was not disclosed to NGLatest.

Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by xreal2(m): 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
hmm
Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by jovialSoul001(m): 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
my question is this after they ave found the weeds and seized it what now happen to the seized d weeds. hope they won't be smoking it behind closed doors and come out and say buhari has achieves a lot during his on year

I blame apc

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hmmm. I cant really say sha. Organised crime comes to mind gaskiya.

But on a serious note, shebi it is said that weed is medicinal, most especially Oshogbo weed. How true please?

11 Likes

Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by Sijo01(f): 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
This is money!

1 Like

Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by salabscholar01(m): 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
grin what is bad is what is not good. what is not good is what is bad...... and what is bad is what you must avoid... What you must avoid is what is never good for your health----- personal ministry of health(PMH)

5 Likes

Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by SosaHD(m): 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
names please or adonbilivit

nairaland don dey disappoint name checkers

1 Like

Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by chiedu7: 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
cheesy Chai

Business good for Lagos oh grin

3 Likes

Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by seunny4lif(m): 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
grin grin grin
See money grin grin
No name sad shocked
Na name I won see cool cool cool

Becos those guys from other side of River and Drugs grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by carlzy: 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
Indeed a warehouse.

1 Like

Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by muller101(m): 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
Wow dem ofe manu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by Captain6(m): 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
Bad market cry
Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by Sijo01(f): 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
jovialSoul001:
my question is this after they ave found the weeds and seized it what now happen to the seized d weeds. hope they won't be smoking it behind closed doors and come out and say buhari has achieves a lot during his on year

I blame apc

They will set it ablaze.

3 Likes

Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
we all know who are behind this
Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by dannythethug: 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
Niggas must hustle.
They are are just gonna steal those hemp and sell or smoke them.

Murra4kers.
Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by NwaNimo1(m): 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
This is no more than 2 days consumption in Lagos......Weed hasn't killed anyone yet!

7 Likes

Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by ZUBY77(m): 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
They have discovered oil or diamond.

You won't allow people to smoke away the bad economy your master put them into.

15 Likes

Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by SonofDevil: 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
I no talk am those igbo guys will be busted one daygringringrin
Ironically Igbo means weed

15 Likes

Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by CharlieMaria(m): 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
Name Checkers Association. Food don ready but no meat.

7 Likes

Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by alienvirus: 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
That is why they came from the other side to develop Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by ChappyChase: 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
Omo see igbo ooooooo! Choi most high!!!!!!
Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by potolistic(m): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
I'm sure that's where most nairalanders get the weed they take

1 Like

Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by Perfecttouch(m): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
missNGLatest:
Source: http://www.nglatest.com/2016/06/ndlea-discovers-warehouse-filled-with.html
no wonder a lot of people around okoko are running mad lately.even perceiving such heavy duty igbo as this in your area will make u high
Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by greatness22(m): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
If nah Ghana SK, i will drag NDLEA to court and make sure they rot in jail. I nor dey joke with Ghana SK.
Ask burna boy and erigga abt me. angry

2 Likes

Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by Sfvalentine(m): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
Chai!!! Failed investment for the owner of those things. Now wetn ndlea go use the cannabis do

Na smoking sure pass o.
Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by Spicycat(f): 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
Oh boy that's a lot of shiiit, damn those involved to the hole of eternity.
Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by Kaybee14(m): 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
This is serious.
Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by ZUBY77(m): 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
SonofDevil:
I no talk am those igbo guys will be busted one daygringringrin

Ironically Igbo means weed

Yeah, Igbo guys like Fela kuti.
How fast you can defer bad things to other people.

16 Likes

Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by GodblessNig247(m): 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
Really Nigeria is blessed grin Hope our president is aware of this development

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Militants With Explosives In Akwa-Ibom (pic) / Female Banker Found Murdered In Uganda, Boyfriend On The Run / EFCC Arrests 3 Internet Fraudsters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.