Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA (26145 Views)

Men Transporting Bags Of Indian Hemp In Ogun Run Into Police Ambush. Photos / Man Mixes Co-worker’s Rice With Indian Hemp, Rapes Her / Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by potolistic(m): 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
I'm sure that's where most nairalanders get the weed they take

So for now we'll start noticing calmness in their reactions 2 different posts
Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by ThinkingOutLoud(m): 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
they should burn it.... oh wait
Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by LEERICIST(m): 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by Batlan01: 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
jovialSoul001:
my question is this after they ave found the weeds and seized it what now happen to the seized d weeds. hope they won't be smoking it behind closed doors and come out and say buhari has achieves a lot during his on year

[size=15pt]I blame apc[/size]
Get sense nah

Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
scam.....
Gangstar0001:
Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by kadunasouth(m): 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
Sijo01:

They will set it ablaze.
Very dangarious to set ablaze the smoke is harmful, I think they burry it after puring chemical on it
Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by Captain6(m): 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
Sijo01:

They will set it ablaze.
If they do that,those inhaling the smoke,will be high too grin
Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by jovialSoul001(m): 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
Batlan01:
Get sense nah
ok
Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by frank442: 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
Haa igbo ooooo
Natural leaf
I love it
Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by Batlan01: 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
SonofDevil:
I no talk am those igbo guys will be busted one daygringringrin

Ironically Igbo means weed
Crazy guy

Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by jovialSoul001(m): 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
Sijo01:

They will set it ablaze.
na u go hold the fire
Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by GodblessNig247(m): 1:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
Sijo01:
This is money!

Money made from illicit busines is no good money my sister.
Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by jovialSoul001(m): 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
SonofDevil:

and your mama go De bliv say she born human being ....am sorry for her

1 Like

Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
I need one bag please!
just one bag make i smoke for this cold weather grin
Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by Aroh48(m): 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
Where are the names.I am angry right now because I can't find any name.Op,lets see the name or I will strangle you to death.

1 Like

Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by Aroh48(m): 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
SonofDevil:

I pity your future.
Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by Stuntkid172(m): 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
e be like say ban dey uzz for ya body
Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by Ofeakwu(m): 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
God made weed, Men made beer; in God we trust!!!!
Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
cool

Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by Sijo01(f): 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
Captain6:
If they do that,those inhaling the smoke,will be high too grin

I tell you cheesy
Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by Maximus85(m): 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by BoiBlue(m): 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] to all axe-licker and miscreants planin on quotes, here is ur opportunity because as jew as u re...u do not know DAT dats d only thing making lesser population of dip shits youths like u prefer terrorism and other forms of corruption even in ur current position ...I DO NOT KNOW WHY WE (USERS) ARE BEING DISTURB.. INCASE YOU DONT KNOW, BECAUSE OF THIS SINGLAR ACT SOME PEOPLE NOW JOBLESS ....AND MORE FACTS ARE...(JUST LIKE RELIEFING A LION OF ITS DEN AND U LETTER BLAME IT ON THE KUSH...BUT IT HAS NEVER DONE US WRONG
Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by Herapal(m): 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
Legal Injustice Rasojie
Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by seangy4konji: 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
There is a lot of depression and austerity in the land. People need to get high to while away time and forget predicament. Just look at peoples faces on the road and you will know they are going through a lot.

Let people get high. Don't deprive them of this.

Ain't fair.
Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by anyicash(m): 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn’t the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit . . . unnatural?
Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by anyicash(m): 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
The drug war is a total scam, prescription drugs kill 300K people a year, while marijuana kills no one, but they spend billions/year 'fighting' it..why?
Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by thaoriginator: 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
Sijo01:
This is money!
So you know? Apart the money issue this is a very good vegetables for the body system.. Wish I can get just 2 bags there e for last me throughout this year.. *
Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by thaoriginator: 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
jovialSoul001:

and your mama go De bliv say she born human being ....am sorry for her
So you sef be Igbo(weed) boy? grin
Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by NobleG1(m): 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
They should stop the ban on weed! Weed has never killed anyone.

Alcohol is far more dangerous than weed and yet it's not banned.

They should hand the bags of weed over to medical labs to use it as medical weed for patients.
Re: Warehouse Filled With Indian Hemp In Lagos State Discovered By NDLEA by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
Name checker association
IMO State Chapter
Nekede old road, Owerri grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Fakes Pregnancy, Steals Two-week-old Baby (pictured) / Barber Breaks Into A House In Delta To Steal Valuables & Was Caught Photo / Kidnapped Delta State Polytechnic Registrar Regains Freedom; N5M Ransom Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.