Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,493 members, 7,861,419 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

What Will Be Your First Reaction If You Go For HIV Test, They Confirmed You +VE - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Will Be Your First Reaction If You Go For HIV Test, They Confirmed You +VE (428 Views)

How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) / Amethyst Oral HIV Test Kit Helps You Test Yourself For HIV / Things You Can Relate To If You've Gone For HIV Test Before. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be Your First Reaction If You Go For HIV Test, They Confirmed You +VE by Untainted007: 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
I don't pray this to be anyone's portion; but this silly ideal has really been disturbing me until last week when I summoned the courage to go for HIV screening. I came out negative, although I have always keep to my wife and but as we know HIV is not only through sex (Sharp objects, syringes, clippers, blood transfussion etc). Most times before the test I will be saying within myself that ''what if I am postive'' or at times if I have any similar feverish symptoms I will be saying ''I hope this is not the beginning of the symptoms of HIV stages. Now the question is WHAT IF YOU ARE TOLD TO BE POSITIVE AFTER HIV/AIDS SCREENING. If it happens to be me, I first reaction will be to ensure I quickly find my way out of that facility and never to come back there. I will first find a quiet place I can go for some week then delibrate on medication.
Re: What Will Be Your First Reaction If You Go For HIV Test, They Confirmed You +VE by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
hmmmn tough question...The only problem with HIV nowadays is that the medication usually wears the body out. Apart from that,everyone will eventually die due to a circumstance so I dont see it as a big deal some people have hypertension,high bp,diabetes,hepatitis,cirrhosis,chronic ulcer TB et al. while other people die due to starvation, war,farmine, accidents,deression, terrorism,militancy,frustration and so on.These are all life threatening and fatal as well....So i see no biggy the whole idea in life is to make peace with your maker,empower humanity and set a good example. Calculate roughly 150 yrs from now everybody alive now will be wiped out,and by then they wud have found a cure for many diseases,and other new ones will pop up...So generally its a life thing
Re: What Will Be Your First Reaction If You Go For HIV Test, They Confirmed You +VE by Untainted007: 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
Justdulla:
hmmmn tough question...The only problem with HIV nowadays is that the medication usually wears the body out. Apart from that,everyone will eventually die due to a circumstance so I dont see it as a big deal some people have hypertension,high bp,diabetes,hepatitis,cirrhosis,chronic ulcer TB et al. while other people die due to starvation, war,farmine, accidents,deression, terrorism,militancy,frustration and so on.These are all life threatening and fatal as well....So i see no biggy the whole idea in life is to make peace with your maker,empower humanity and set a good example. Calculate roughly 150 yrs from now everybody alive now will be wiped out,and by then they wud have found a cure for many diseases,and other new ones will pop up...So generally its a life thing

God will continue to increase your wisdom. You really nailed it. So many people dont see it from that view. They see HIV as the worst nightmare while there are even deadlier infections or sickness than HIV/AIDS.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Steps To Be Taken To Overcome Diabetes? / Tap Your. Baby By Sowing In The Life Of Pregnant Mum / Yes, You Can Have Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.