Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Breaking News!!!!!!!!!!the President Is Hale And Hearty!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!!!!!!!!!the President Is Hale And Hearty!!! (602 Views)

Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie / Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ / Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!!!!!!!!!the President Is Hale And Hearty!!! by Destined2win: 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
Why looking elsewhere in search of the President? The President is strong; he is not sick. I AM THE PRESIDENT cool.

Confirm my Presidency and you will see why it is good to have the chosen on the throne.

I will make food so available that here will be the food headquarters of the world. Thou will know the true meaning of abundance!

Address me as Mr. President and you will be making no mistakes at all! cool

(1) (Reply)

Fashola's Speech At The 7th Annual Bola Tinubu Colloquim / Fayose Aide Lere Olayinka Shades Femi Falana / Makarfi Says Ali Modu Sheriff Created Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.