Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie (24286 Views)

Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian / Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance / Channels TV Likes A Post Discrediting Lai Mohammed & Lauretta Onochie On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie by lalasticlala(m): 11:15am On Feb 09, 2017
President Buhari's aide on social media, Lauretta Onochie has slammed those carrying rumours about President Buhari's health. She did that via twitter. Read her tweets after the cut..

1. I dont blame those who believe the lies peddled by liars about the health of @MBuhari. We have been lied to in the past by PDP leaders
2. @MBuhari was clear as to what he was to do from the beginning. He was going on leave and would have a health checkup. He told Nigerians
3. When @MBuhari's doctors said he needed further tests, he was not shy to tell Nigerians and asked for an extension of his leave.
4. Recall that when @MBuhari had issues with his ear & had to go for TREATMENT, he was open about it.
He told Nigerians as with this CHECKUP
5. Acting Pres. Osinbajo has assured Nigerians that @MBuhari is hale and hearty. He has no reason to believe otherwise or lie to Nigerians.
6. Presidential Spokesman, @FemAdesina, also assured Nigerians that their president is well and alive.
He has no reason to lie.
7. Info Minister, Lai Mohammed has assured there's no correlation between @Mbuhari & Late Pres. Yar Adua
@MBuhari will not lie to Nigerians
8. Most Nigerians are genuinely concerned about the health of @MBuhari. So those who peddle lies in this regard, must think about Nigerians
9. It's a great shame that those who lied to us for 16yrs are misinforming Nigerians about a man who has been nothing but honest with them.
10. @MBuhari is hale and hearty. He wasn't flown in an Air Ambulance to Princess Grace Hospital (+442074861234) nor any other. Thanks. END

https://mobile.twitter.com/Laurestar/status/829590500608974848

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie by doublewisdom: 11:16am On Feb 09, 2017
Front page straight!
Re: Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie by dorry62(f): 11:19am On Feb 09, 2017
Yes ma'am.
That's why as president,he's supposed to
be in this country HIS country
trying to figure out ways to get this
country out of recession.

Since when did a 5minute 
whatsapp video become too expensive to make?

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 09, 2017
Dead or alive, the president is confused.
I am so happy that he is the president because if he had not won the election, some people will continue to say he is the best president we never had.

144 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie by Oildichotomy(m): 11:21am On Feb 09, 2017
I think is outrightly foolish of this government to blame their slow-blinking incompetence on 16 years of misrule. Their PR team is probably leading them on believe that it will mask their incompetence if they keep on hitting it on gullibles Nigerians ears.

The more they sound this stale nursery rhyme, the more they sound empty.

Like are they still campaigning?

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie by SunFlow(m): 11:25am On Feb 09, 2017
Well Lalasticlala, i don't know while they are bent on convincing the masses grin grin.

Runs out of thread... grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie by ojun50(m): 11:28am On Feb 09, 2017
If him like make he walker come he no concern me, him present nd absence no improve any tin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie by betterABIAstate: 11:35am On Feb 09, 2017
This must make FP, thank God I made page0

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie by rejoice4eva(m): 11:35am On Feb 09, 2017
You people should for once do d needful and stop these disgraceful blame games

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie by kurt09(m): 11:46am On Feb 09, 2017
I solidly stand with Buhari for a better Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie by eleojo23: 11:46am On Feb 09, 2017
Lai Mohammed is doing a good job.

Look at how many disciples he has made in such a short time.!

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie by olaolulazio(m): 11:47am On Feb 09, 2017
K
Re: Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie by VcStunner(m): 11:47am On Feb 09, 2017
Buhari is really making everyone's lie famous. I personally don't have any issue with Mr. Presidents health, but giving this thing power to speak whatever she feels like with such authority tells you what her likes would do if she gets even closer to power.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie by Suurulere(m): 11:47am On Feb 09, 2017
Oh no! She meant "hail and heady". Lie Mohammed is really doing a good job. He infected Femi Adesina, Garba Shehu and even the Ag. President with lies. Now this lady from the other side of the Niger appointed to appease the 5 percent has contracted the disease. Well, I have no anecdote to tell until Buhari returns. Orange and apple ko, Pineapple and banana ni. #bringbackmyPresident.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie by MrGreenMavro: 11:47am On Feb 09, 2017
smiley
Re: Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie by tdayof(m): 11:47am On Feb 09, 2017
Buari looks healthy in his arrival video.
Re: Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie by joeace202: 11:47am On Feb 09, 2017
ok
Re: Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie by Tbillz(m): 11:48am On Feb 09, 2017
Kudoss thanks for the info Sister Lau, U guys are doing a great job! Even if na me i go talk say the president' dey healthy n even get training with Mayweather!
APC hire una to lie now abi? Owo ni koko mayne

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie by blackpanda: 11:48am On Feb 09, 2017
[s]
Oildichotomy:
I think is outrightly foolish of this government to blame their slow-blinking incompetence on 16 years of misrule. Their PR team is probably leading them on believe that it will mask their incompetence if they keep on hitting it on gullibles Nigerians ears.

The more they sound this stale nursery rhyme, the more they sound empty.

Like are they still campaigning?
[/s]

SMH grin shocked
Re: Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie by fpeter(f): 11:49am On Feb 09, 2017
Drama everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie by Kaxmytex(m): 11:49am On Feb 09, 2017
Theresa may, pls we take God beg u, help us deport our president

herbal concotion dey here wey we wan give am

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie by ddippset(m): 11:49am On Feb 09, 2017
I think the only people I an angry with are those aides who keep responding to the rumour mongers/ipob/wailing wailers. 24 hours after PMB won the election he was criticized, 24 hours after he got sworn in he was criticized, 6 hours after he boarded the plane to London, he was 'dead'. The life span of a wailer is 8 years. It expires in May 2019.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie by steppin: 11:49am On Feb 09, 2017
Buhari is on life support. Is this too hard to say?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie by ybalogs(m): 11:50am On Feb 09, 2017
#IstandwithBuhari
Re: Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie by zealblinks(m): 11:50am On Feb 09, 2017
enough of this rubbish. Let him come and tell us

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie by elotajohn1(m): 11:51am On Feb 09, 2017
Every year Billions of Naira will be allocated to Ministry of Health and yet ordinary Ear problem Mr President will fly to Germany, Medical check up UK.

As for this current Saga, Presidency is just making a whole lot of Joke out of this Nation in the World of today. APC was Party for change now hacked by Cartels who are hungry for revenge on their political enemies. Buhari is a victim of this ugly plans, he was allowed to make promises to frivols that take life as Indian movies and they hurriedly fell for it.

Buhari is done buh they don't want the man to rest in bosom of his after life comforter. He will be remembered by Nigeria as a man whose change changed. Go well Sir

Maybe he's being cloned in China

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie by project55: 11:51am On Feb 09, 2017
Let forget about this dead buhari.. .and talk about the living.. .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 09, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie by butanep(m): 11:52am On Feb 09, 2017
With all these defence here n there, it shows buhari is really in a terrible situation.

You can't hide a dead rat for long... time will tell.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie by VickyRotex(f): 11:52am On Feb 09, 2017
I wish Our President good health!
Re: Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie by DrOkoroafor(m): 11:53am On Feb 09, 2017
How do you want us to believe he is not dead? because your party members who are renowned liars have come out to say its a lie? That's ridiculous. Madam, ask the president to address the nation via a video clip from wherever he's at, if he is not dead and stop stalling!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-zakzaky And Wife Moved To Abuja / Lawmakers Uncover Billions Budgeted For Non-Existing Projects / Eyo Effiom Ita: Lawyers To Boycott Swearing In Of Cross River Acting Chief Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.