Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? (5038 Views)

Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri / Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. / What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by kkkp: 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
Mtsww you think is by blowing pipelines in gorilla style

1 Like

Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by MaziOmenuko: 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
The ones sent to Lagos this morning came down as heavy rainfall.

Nothing else...

NavierStokes:
[s]If OP was aware of the high level negotiations taking place the past few days you just like me should be thanking God that we are all comfortably typing on nairaland. I for one had spent all through yesterday deeply burdened and praying we can all go about our duties today.
It's a good thing of you want to call them cowards pls feel free, for me I remain thankful for where we are currently and hoping the negotiations all fall in place so the country and everyone can move on in peace[/s].

You actually thought someone can launch a missile from the creeks to hit abuja and Lagos? Do they have a base close to these towns or are they going to ferry the missile by aircraft? Nobody in their right senses will take that silly threat serious, only a few of you guys that secretly admire and support those thieves and economic saboteurs.

Abi they made it clear that they are not interested in any negotiations? Let them fly anything on Nigerian airspace without authorisation and watch the airforce shoot it down. Keep underestimating the Nigerian army. Go and ask boko haram how body be them now.

I know u are dissaopointed that nothing happened, but the truth is, the only way your brothers can hit abuja is if they ferry the missiles with witchcraft.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by Ebubeslym(m): 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
Shey u don hide behind your keypad and come dey beat your chest? .

12 Likes

Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by JahJaa(m): 4:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lol seems Coward is the new cool. Everybody is termed coward these days

4 Likes

Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by druboon404: 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
Rain no fall for your area today? Abi that one no be missile again?keep looking for yeye missiles.

11 Likes

Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by sexybrooke: 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
kkkp:
Mtsww you think is by blowing pipelines in gorilla style
yeye abi night don reach

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by Living4christ(m): 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
sexybrooke:
yeye abi night don reach
There heart is failling.... Hahahahahaha
Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by NavierStokes(m): 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
If OP was aware of the high level negotiations taking place the past few days you just like me should be thanking God that we are all comfortably typing on nairaland. I for one had spent all through yesterday deeply burdened and praying we can all go about our duties today.
It's a good thing of you want to call them cowards pls feel free, for me I remain thankful for where we are currently and hoping the negotiations all fall in place so the country and everyone can move on in peace.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by Almajiri1: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
Have brought my binocular telescopes and ready to watch tonight galactic classico enroute Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by MXrep: 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lmfao, your dullar.d has run away so missile launch is postponed until the target is in sight again. stop looking for cheap consolation.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by GTkester: 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
NavierStokes:
If OP was aware of the high level negotiations taking place the past few days you just like me should be thanking God that we are all comfortably typing on nairaland. I for one had spent all through yesterday deeply burdened and praying we can all go about our duties today.
It's a good thing of you want to call them cowards pls feel free, for me I remain thankful for where we are currently and hoping the negotiations all fall in place so the country and everyone can move on in peace.

THe militants said they will launch the missiles between the night of June 7th - June 11th so make we just dey observe. Time still plenty...

1 Like

Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
Typical yorubba op...mouth mouth mouth. It's because of your type...open your mouth any how even when NDA are somewhat compassionate on we the public by giving Nigeria more time to meet their conditions...it's because of your likes that I want NDA to follow true with their threats particularly targeting you with a precision missile Anumanu. You don't know the heavy negotiations that went on last night; acting president Osinbanjo at the helm of it, and still going on now, all in the effort to protect the so called country and your cowardly likes...you come up here to run your amala damaged mouth.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by NavierStokes(m): 5:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
GTkester:

THe militants said they will launch the missiles between the night of June 7th - June 11th so make we just dey observe. Time still plenty...

Hehehe anyways nothing is happening.
Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by PFRB: 5:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
Watching the missiles in Warri

9 Likes

Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by Omonigeriarere: 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
[s]
NavierStokes:
[/s]

What a brainwashed fellow....

Nothing dey happen jooorr...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by NavierStokes(m): 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
[s][/s]

What a brainwashed fellow....

Nothing dey happen jooorr...

You are not very wise, and also rude. Have a great evening.

4 Likes

Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by otukpo(f): 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
Abeg, i want peace in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by kkkp: 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
sexybrooke:
yeye abi night don reach
night don reach..Any news?
Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by rhemmiedream(m): 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
Intellect20:
Typical yorubba op...mouth mouth mouth. It's because of your type...open your mouth any how even when NDA are somewhat compassionate on we the public by giving Nigeria more time to meet their conditions...it's because of your likes that I want NDA to follow true with their threats particularly targeting you with a precision missile Anumanu. You don't know the heavy negotiations that went on last night; acting president Osinbanjo at the helm of it, and still going on now, all in the effort to protect the so called country and your cowardly likes...you come up here to run your amala damaged mouth.
When will you learn to start to use your akpu infested brain ?

11 Likes

Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by decomaniaboss(f): 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
Which missiles are you waiting for ? Your mumu yoruba brother don't go beg them!!!and spoiled chow for me ...i was waiting to watch " white house down " zoolanders version..
Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by ihitenansa: 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
Intellect20:
chai!

Nwayo grin
Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by Suntzung: 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
Classic Comedy LoL.
Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by KINGwax007(m): 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
NavierStokes:
pls, shut up.. U people are disgusting!

Which missiles are u even taking abt.. Blowing up Aso rock etc are bluffs and nothing else. You think anybody is ready for war?

The truth is, the bombings happening is already planned. The bombs have been in place before the heavy presence of military. That is why they brag of blowing pipes amidst military presence. Are they invisible?

Bros, forget story, there is no heavy NEGOTIATION going on anywhere... Shebi dem talk say dem no want anything...wetin dem come dey negotiate upon?

Boko haram wey no negotiate, where dem be?
How many u be for East?

U guys underrates the Nigerian army...

Ask Libya, Liberia and other countries they've been for peace keeping. They are stupidly ruthless and trigger happy... Dey will finish everybody!

Yeye...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by freshvine(f): 11:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
KINGwax007:
pls, shut up.. U people are disgusting!

Which missiles are u even taking abt.. Blowing up Aso rock etc are bluffs and nothing else. You think anybody is ready for war?

The truth is, the bombings happening is already planned. The bombs have been in place before the heavy presence of military. That is why they brag of blowing pipes amidst military presence. Are they invisible?

Bros, forget story, there is no heavy NEGOTIATION going on anywhere... Shebi dem talk say dem no want anything...wetin dem come dey negotiate upon?

Boko haram wey no negotiate, where dem be?
How many u be for East?

U guys underrates the Nigerian army...

Ask Libya, Liberia and other countries they've been for peace keeping. They are stupidly ruthless and trigger happy... Dey will finish everybody!

Yeye...

Shut up. The size of a territory doesn't determine it military prowess otherwise Russia would be sneezing on the mention of America. You're dealing with people who have access to the sea and could bring in sophisticated weapons through oil exchange for ammunition.

If the former eastern region could withstand the Nigeria army including their allies for good, 3 years imagine the devastating blow the Niger Delta Avengers will do to Nigeria with proper funding.

We don't want war. Buhari should stop ruling the former eastern territories like a conquered people and do the right thing.

4 Likes

Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by 989900: 12:15am On Jun 08, 2016
freshvine:

Shut up. The size of a territory doesn't determine it military prowess otherwise Russia would be sneezing on the mention of America. You're dealing with people who have access to the sea and could bring in sophisticated weapons through oil exchange for ammunition.

If the former eastern region could withstand the Nigeria army including their allies for good, 3 years imagine the devastating blow the Niger Delta Avengers will do to Nigeria with proper funding.

We don't want war. Buhari should stop ruling the former eastern territories like a conquered people and do the right thing.

How has he done the part in bold?

As an aside, Russia is territorially the largest country on earth -- twice the size of the US.

5 Likes

Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by Splinz(m): 12:25am On Jun 08, 2016
Yes, call them cowards for all you care. However, note that some things are better imagined than wish for. So let it be that they were just joking, and for that, we thank God.

1 Like

Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by legendsilver(m): 3:25am On Jun 08, 2016
decomaniaboss:
Which missiles are you waiting for ? Your mumu yoruba brother don't go beg them!!!and spoiled chow for me ...i was waiting to watch " white house down " zoolanders version...after all the chest beating ur mumu sheriffao don dey begg,well i hear say them say them no go gree hoooo ...so who knows, i may still have my horror movie Naija version grin grin grin grin
Oh, no be treatment again? I dey laugh una
Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by sexybrooke: 4:05am On Jun 08, 2016
kkkp:
night don reach..Any news?
what is this thing
Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by sexybrooke: 4:07am On Jun 08, 2016
ihitenansa:
chai!
Nwayo grin
nna ocho isi m no n' ala oooo nwa di ala na ekeLe oooo
Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by druboon404: 4:17am On Jun 08, 2016
NavierStokes:
[s]If OP was aware of the high level negotiations taking place the past few days you just like me should be thanking God that we are all comfortably typing on nairaland. I for one had spent all through yesterday deeply burdened and praying we can all go about our duties today.
It's a good thing of you want to call them cowards pls feel free, for me I remain thankful for where we are currently and hoping the negotiations all fall in place so the country and everyone can move on in peace.[/s]
You can as well address them as your heroes for "saving" many lives just like your hero Gej.When they success with their cheap plots,you hail them to high heaven.But when they fail,you cook up different kind of excuses to cover their shame.
You guys are indeed a wailing zombie.na wa for una.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by pulsa(m): 5:40am On Jun 08, 2016
989900:

How has he done the part in bold?

As an aside, Russia is territorially the largest country on earth -- twice the size of the US.
at the Russia reference; reveals just how ignorant these wankers are innit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by chukzyblingz(m): 5:41am On Jun 08, 2016
Did NDA even threaten to launch missiles? some unknown group issued the threat. Some unknown group might be a group of mischief makers or even APC/military propaganda machines at work. be wise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara State Local Government Elections Official Results Released By KWASIEC / Kwarans Gather Around Sarakis House In Kwara To Mock Him after Guber result. vid / PDP Fake News Of The Day. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.