Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? (5041 Views)

Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri / Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. / What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... (2) (3) (4)

Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by NavierStokes(m): 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
druboon404:

Whatever group you belong to is none of my business..don't stop,make sure you blow everything up ok?I mean level everything in sight...congrats in advance.

That's a bit belittling, a pity you think so little of me, take your message to the agitating youths and tell them yourself.
Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by druboon404: 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
NavierStokes:

That's a bit belittling, a pity you think so little of me, take your message to the agitating youths and tell them yourself.
I see,I thought you are part of them..or are you just one of their sympathizer?
Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by NavierStokes(m): 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
druboon404:

I see,I thought you are part of them..or are you just one of their sympathizer?

I am just a compassionate Nigerian a Nigerdeltan though who as things would have it, has been exposed to those communities and their plights, it's not a good thing to behold (i mean the conditions in those communities).
I also think some of us on here in nairaland have this mentality of "us against them", we all want a country that works, Is just and fair to her citizens, we may have different views though but then there is always that beauty in "intellectual and ideological" diversity.

Ps: just a quick one, ever been in the delta region?
Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by druboon404: 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
NavierStokes:

I am just a compassionate Nigerian a Nigerdeltan though who as things would have it, has been exposed to those communities and their plights, it's not a good thing to behold (i mean the conditions in those communities).
I also think some of us on here in nairaland have this mentality of "us against them", we all want a country that works, Is just and fair to her citizens, we may have different views though but then there is always that beauty in "intellectual and ideological" diversity.

Ps: just a quick one, ever been in the delta region?
Well,I am from Edo state.I know what you are talking about..paste government hasn't done much despite high crude oil price compare to what we have now..Gej is the most disappointing one among them because he is fron Niger delta and knows the rot that has been going on there.
What I can't understand is why people won't just give Buhari the time to perform?...all some people do everyday is to rain insult on him whereas "our son Gej" failed us big time.Take for example the Ogoni clean up which the current government has started despite the low price of oil.This is what Gej couldn't do..He was just sharing the money through Dasuki and Diezani...how can I be happy with him..I am no Apc or Pdp or any other party.I only follow anybody I feel will rule us well.Its just a year and I think we all need to support this government.He is not an angel or perfect.
Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by NavierStokes(m): 7:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
druboon404:

Well,I am from Edo state.I know what you are talking about..paste government hasn't done much despite high crude oil price compare to what we have now..Gej is the most disappointing one among them because he is fron Niger delta and knows the rot that has been going on there.
What I can't understand is why people won't just give Buhari the time to perform?...all some people do everyday is to rain insult on him whereas "our son Gej" failed us big time.Take for example the Ogoni clean up which the current government has started despite the low price of oil.This is what Gej couldn't do..He was just sharing the money through Dasuki and Diezani...how can I be happy with him..I am no Apc or Pdp or any other party.I only follow anybody I feel will rule us well.Its just a year and I think we all need to support this government.He is not an angel or perfect.

Oh my brother from the old Bendel smiley some of these things are not as simple as they seem. But whichever ways we hope everything works very fine and everyone happily lives in peace and content.
Have a wonderful evening bro. I will run off for a while. Ciao.
Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by druboon404: 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
NavierStokes:

Oh my brother from the old Bendel smiley some of these things are not as simple as they seem. But whichever ways we hope everything works very fine and everyone happily lives in peace and content.
Have a wonderful evening bro. I will run off for a while. Ciao.
What state are you from?....Ipob?
Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by NavierStokes(m): 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
druboon404:

What state are you from?....Ipob?

Delta
Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by druboon404: 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
NavierStokes:

Delta
Ok cool.
Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by Horus(m): 8:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
freshvine:

You think Niger Delta Militants are Boko Harams?

These militants are highly educated and knows the right arm to procure not using AK47 and tying bombs for attack like Boko.

The government know what they're up against therefore negotiations was the ideal philosophy

If these militants are highly educated they should know that it is impossible to attack 15 differents place with only 6 missiles?. This is probably one important law in mathematics. There is no missiles, so there is no dissuading power, therefore there is no negotiations
Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by decomaniaboss(f): 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ioannes:

see woman dey yarn like agbero.

nothing we no go see for dis Naija.
hooo really,that's soo sweet....i have been working on this hard ...now full my body die grin grin
Re: Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? by Horus(m): 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
There is no missiles

Justice Okoro Lied. Evidence / Kwara State Local Government Elections Official Results Released By KWASIEC / Donclimax Bonded Terminals About To Open in Anambra State