Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) (27555 Views)

Senate Confirms Anthony Mkpe As Auditor-General Amid Petition / Workers Reject Buhari’s Appointment Of Ayine As Auditor-general / Buhari Seeks Senate Confirmation Of Anyene As Auditor-general (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) by Arijude(m): 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So which are you ?
Bros, anyị bụ otu. Abụ m onye igbo.

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) by compoundd: 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
[size=28pt]You send Easterner to the east, westerner to the west, Northerners to the north.

there is already tension. This is ladipo market fire..
[/size]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-3xSk81L6pd0/VxhRewvSsEI/AAAAAAAI8VI/15Lnz_EAXHkcuQHKBaED7ASX-HFM47OXACLcB/s1600/1A.jpg[/img]

Re: FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) by compoundd: 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
compoundd:
[size=28pt]dont send them to the western nigeria. because the people are burning down properties that have easterners, because there is no friendship between the western nigeria and the easterners..

To stop people from destroying innocent people properties, dont send the easterners to western nigeria. Send them to the east.

You people are creating problem. innocent people business are been burn down.. Ambode is not a book smart person, obviously. easterners are only running scam. easterner shouting south south niger delta is just a scam to scam other nigerian. And it is creating tension. and all payment to anyone who call himself niger delta militant should be stopped. and the military and police should go after them.

It cost shell, mobil billions of dollars to build pipeline and if anyone decided he is going to destroy them, we should not reward them for destroying for destroying shell, mobil pipelines worth billions of dollars to build . We should be putting all of them in jail.

[/size]

[img]http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/smoke-billows-from-the-middle-floor-of-a-plaza-at-idumota-market-in-picture-id464953124[/img]
Re: FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) by Vulu: 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
It doesn't stop NDA from blowing a fat pipeline tommorow, does it?
Re: FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
Arijude:
Bros, anyị bụ otu. Abụ m onye igbo.

Oshey . I kwuru eziokwi . Anyi bu otu

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) by Born2Breed(f): 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
Petrosonly:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/fg-appoints-acting-auditor-general-federation/

Wait until Bubu returns. He will appoint a northerner. Na him way!
Re: FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) by nobeku: 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
sexybrooke:
NDA has really formatted the dullard's brain nice work but the missile must be launched for the sake of bragging right on nairaland So 81 people were killed on 30 by buhari's security and someone is. Telling me to pray for buhari's safe return from hospital imagine he is good @ killing people but doesn't wnt to die abi .....my brothers and sisters were among the dead and you want me to pray for him ?well I had something I wanted to share with my dead sisters and brothers but I never had the chance but bubu will help and deliver that message to them surely he must very very soon nonsense adieu
You are an apology from the condom factory..
Re: FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) by nobeku: 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
Goddex:
Hahahaha . . . . the fear of NDA.
Why not keep appointing his Fulani tribe?
Eejit..
Re: FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) by sexybrooke: 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
nobeku:
You are an apology from the condom factory..
and. You are what ? Mtcheeew you are the least of my problems
Re: FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) by sunshinegurl(f): 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
make una pay our arreas and 28days

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) by yhkana(m): 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
I wish her well.
Re: FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) by nellyelitz(m): 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
Abi northerners don finish?

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) by Jarus(m): 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
kropotkin2:
Dont rejoice too soon. Its only in acting capacity as the substantive auditor general will be appointed in 3 months time. That being said, the woman seems to have an impressive resume and the right kind of experience to succeed in that position

Not so impressive in my opinion. 32 years auditing experience without membership of a top accounting body (eg ICAN).

I was about saying career in public service kills drive, but I remember Ambode also had his accounting career in public service and he is an FCA.

3 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) by Omenika: 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
Make una never happy oo.

When Buhari comes back he will ask, who affoint zat Igwo woman Gwo sack her now, lol.
Re: FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) by chimah3(m): 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
She's just the most senior director in the office. That's where I work. It's not an appointment. U can trust Baba to put his fellow when he gets back
Re: FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) by Taeewo(m): 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
But sir, she must av been chartered (ICAN) bfor being a Fellow Chartered Accountant FCA...
Jarus:

Not so impressive in my opinion. 32 years auditing experience without membership of a top accounting body (eg ICAN).

I was about saying career in public service kills drive, but I remember Ambode also had his accounting career in public service and he is an FCA.
Re: FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) by treasurelove(m): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
[quote author=SWG25 post=46360673]This is surely an appointment made by Osinbajo. Buhari has an ear infection and is out of the country. Guy u wicked
Re: FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
Jarus:

You could be right. The world of accounting, banking and finance is alien to me. Lets just say i was impressed as any lay man would be at a well prepared resume.

2 Likes

Re: FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) by PMBtill2023: 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
sexybrooke:
NDA has really formatted the dullard's brain nice work but the missile must be launched for the sake of bragging right on nairaland
U r just a fooool
Re: FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) by chuggy(m): 12:30am On Jun 08, 2016
Whether 3 months or not...Big congrats to Mrs Anyanwu..I remember when i dey go her office go greet am for Sam Ethan Airforce PAG, now she be Auditor General...life is good!

1 Like

Re: FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) by Adaeze003(f): 1:09am On Jun 08, 2016
Why all the noise when she's only "acting"?
Re: FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) by colli247(m): 10:24am On Jun 08, 2016
vickylincon:
At least we go rest now of all tribal war
when this year no be naija
Re: FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) by seunmsg(m): 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
Taeewo:
But sir, she must av been chartered (ICAN) bfor being a Fellow Chartered Accountant FCA...

She's a fellow of ANAN and not ICAN. And the fact that she got the honorary Anan in 2004, after 20 years in service says it all. There is nothing exceptional about her CV.
Re: FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) by Taeewo(m): 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
Okay
seunmsg:

She's a fellow of ANAN and not ICAN. And the fact that she got the honorary Anan in 2004, after 20 years in service says it all. There is nothing exceptional about her CV.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Writes Saraki Following His Loss In The Senatorial Election / US Prepares For Buruji Kashamu’s Extradition, Discloses Fresh Evidence / Thugs Attack Shina Peller During APC Rally In Oyo, Wife Almost Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.