Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Spiritual Home: Report Your Case Today And Have A Solution. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Home: Report Your Case Today And Have A Solution. (4312 Views)

How To Present Your Case Against The Devil In The Courts Of HEAVEN / Marriage Principles You Must Follow If You Don't Want O.Y.O To Be Your Case! / Your Advocate Always Wins Your Case - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Home: Report Your Case Today And Have A Solution. by bunbit123: 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
when someone owns you and refuse to pay, two things are involve. Either he has the money but finding it difficult to pay you or he has no money but trying his best possible to see your money being paid. If last is the case, i pledge you exercise patience with him and discuss best possible means to pay you. A situation by which debtor refused to pay you whereas he has the money. Or your debtor is master of''come_today-and-come_tommorow'', everyday na so so excuse: meanwhile he has the money 10 times but can't afford to pay, don't worry. Come and lay your complaint here in the temple. It will only cost you white unspotted foul, a kola nut and local white chalk (nzu), N1000 for case report. Ask us to help you get your money from the day of your visit till seven days, if we succed, you come back to pay us only ten percent of the amount recovered. NOTE: we only engage on warfare with a stubborn rich debtor.
Re: Spiritual Home: Report Your Case Today And Have A Solution. by bunbit123: 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
To help eliminate crime and maintain a crime free country, i welcome security officers who wish to make gun proof to protect themselves from untimely death. Come and have protection and fearless to attack robbers. I also prepare bottle, sharp object and matchet charms for the same purpose. If you are a thief and claim to be a security officer in order to access my services, you better desist hence am to discover your real identity perhaps hand you over to police for prosecution. Other sect of individual i can devote to protect are driver's, traders and such like profesion. Its of two, one is made of herb, which are to be insighted in a bottle and mixe with original kaikai/ijaw (unadulterated) to be taken a short with a left hand one short a day (a case by which you don't want mark on your body). The other type is to be mark in your skin making it permanent till you decide to diseffect it. For emergency, I will soon update how you can protect yourself from matchet cut with a common herb available within your reach but this method can last not longer than 12hours to be ineffective unless being repeated.
Re: Spiritual Home: Report Your Case Today And Have A Solution. by bunbit123: 8:17am On Jun 08, 2016
Its high time i let the cat out of the bag for a massive knowledge for self defence, favour, security which all are for life purposes. Many traditionist won't be happy for the knowledge am to share here but then, i have my reasons for doing so. My reasons are not far fetch from my earthly mission. What am to share here are common knowledge but expensive when money is involve. In life, there are things nature requires of us which have God's support. As i always said, people suffer today as a result of ignorant. What is ignorant here? Ignorant is the inability for one to know what he suppose to know. This is why you see poor and rich, wise and fools, literate and illiterate round-about. Western education also multivate me to express my view without compromise. White men take their language and information across the border today civilization is the key dividends. Before now, I had discussed my intention to my colleagues to enbrace online campaign for a massive knowlege on spiritualism. This tutorial will help eliminate crime rate, evil, premature death, cheat, intimidation, security and stand for self defence. Literary, you can't beat your equal, a call for that is called COMPETITION.
Re: Spiritual Home: Report Your Case Today And Have A Solution. by bunbit123: 6:27am On Jun 09, 2016
Bible Verses About Herbs For Healing Bible verses related to Herbs For Healing from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance - Sort By Book Order Genesis 1:29 - And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which [is] upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which [is] the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. Revelation 22:2 - In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, [was there] the tree of life, which bare twelve [manner of] fruits, [and] yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree [were] for the healing of the nations. Genesis 9:3 - Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things. Genesis 1:11 - And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, [and] the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed [is] in itself, upon the earth: and it was so. Revelation 22:1-2 - And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. (Read More...) Ezekiel 4:9 - Take thou also unto thee wheat, and barley, and beans, and lentiles, and millet, and fitches, and put them in one vessel, and make thee bread thereof, [according] to the number of the days that thou shalt lie upon thy side, three hundred and ninety days shalt thou eat thereof. 1 Timothy 5:23 - Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities. Proverbs 15:17 - Better [is] a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled ox and hatred therewith. Ezekiel 47:12 - And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine. Genesis 1:30 - And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein [there is] life, [I have given] every green herb for meat: and it was so. Psalms 51:7 - Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. 1 Corinthians 3:17 - If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which [temple] ye are. 1 Corinthians 10:31 - Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. Exodus 30:34 - And the LORD said unto Moses, Take unto thee sweet spices, stacte, and onycha, and galbanum; [these] sweet spices with pure frankincense: of each shall there be a like [weight]: Isaiah 38:21 - For Isaiah had said, Let them take a lump of figs, and lay [it] for a plaister upon the boil, and he shall recover. Genesis 1:29-31 - And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which [is] upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which [is] the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. (Read More...) Song of Solomon 4:14 - Spikenard and saffron; calamus and cinnamon, with all trees of frankincense; myrrh and aloes, with all the chief spices: Psalms 104:14-15 - He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth; (Read More...) Song of Solomon 2:5 - Stay me with flagons, comfort me with apples: for I [am] sick of love
Re: Spiritual Home: Report Your Case Today And Have A Solution. by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 09, 2016
Do you answer to cases such as when someone is living under oppression of evil power caused by pple
Re: Spiritual Home: Report Your Case Today And Have A Solution. by donseg: 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
sir i need financial breakthrough.this is my email emmy4all@yahoo.com
Re: Spiritual Home: Report Your Case Today And Have A Solution. by Ikedonn(m): 10:40am On Jun 13, 2016
Okay
Re: Spiritual Home: Report Your Case Today And Have A Solution. by cmoney22222: 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
Op am following with interest

bunbit123:
Its high time i let the cat out of the bag for a massive knowledge for self defence, favour, security which all are for life purposes. Many traditionist won't be happy for the knowledge am to share here but then, i have my reasons for doing so. My reasons are not far fetch from my earthly mission. What am to share here are common knowledge but expensive when money is involve. In life, there are things nature requires of us which have God's support. As i always said, people suffer today as a result of ignorant. What is ignorant here? Ignorant is the inability for one to know what he suppose to know. This is why you see poor and rich, wise and fools, literate and illiterate round-about. Western education also multivate me to express my view without compromise. White men take their language and information across the border today civilization is the key dividends. Before now, I had discussed my intention to my colleagues to enbrace online campaign for a massive knowlege on spiritualism. This tutorial will help eliminate crime rate, evil, premature death, cheat, intimidation, security and stand for self defence. Literary, you can't beat your equal, a call for that is called COMPETITION.
Re: Spiritual Home: Report Your Case Today And Have A Solution. by bunbit23: 5:26am On Jun 18, 2016
cmoney22222:
Op am following with interest
Appreciate! You may join our forum on whatsapp for spiritual update.
Re: Spiritual Home: Report Your Case Today And Have A Solution. by bunbit23: 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
stanleyalpacino:
Okay sir. I will patiently wait
at the same time, you may request to join our whatsapp group where we keep daily update on spiritualism. The service have so much affected my online daily update owing to people's request and services. To participate and be a member press zero press seven press zero press six press two press eight press five press five press zero press zero press one. Ask us to add you!
Re: Spiritual Home: Report Your Case Today And Have A Solution. by bunbit23: 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
Join us this week as we prepare to deliver and unfold top secret as 'e dey happen in the realm'. Having secured key to deliverance and prosperity, am taking great number of people to the realm of wealth and prosperity, causing healing and deliverance at no cause. On our ritual rites programme to take off tomorrow being monday 27 may 2016, members are expected to get the following items: 1. Pieces of Igbo kola 2. Local white chalk. 3. Alligator pepper. 4. Original ijaw/kai kai or KP hot drink. 5. Pieces of biscuits, sewing gum and sweets. Join us today on our whatsapp page to participate and receive your blessings, breakthrough, key to wealth and prosperity as names of angel's are to be review as well as information/guide/directions to approach. To join, check for our number above, ask us to add you to the existing group. Thanks for joining!
Re: Spiritual Home: Report Your Case Today And Have A Solution. by bunbit23: 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
A succesful life start with a succesful day, And a succesful day starts with a succesful morning. So in essence, morning are one of, if not the most crucial part of our day. That's why we have programme to invoke our divine Archangel Raziel early this morning and tomorrow morning to help us cause abundance and prosperity. Join us this week as we are delivering and unfolding top secret as 'e dey happen in the realm'. Having secured key for divine deliverance, abundance and prosperity, am hereby taking great number of people to the realm of wealth and prosperity, causing healing and deliverance at no costs. On our ritual rites outreach, which take off today monday 27 June 2016, members are expected to get the following ritual items for deliverance and open doors: 1. Pieces of Igbo kola 2. Local white chalk. 3. Alligator pepper. 4. Original ijaw/kai kai or KP hot drink. 5. Pieces of biscuits, sewing gum and sweets. Join us today on our whatsapp page to participate and receive your blessings, breakthrough, key to abundance and prosperity as names of angel's are to be review as well as information/guide/directions to approach them. To join, check for our number above, ask us to add you to the existing group. Remember, at the comfort of your house, you are to deliver yourself. We are invoking Archangel Raziel "the secret of God' today as the ritual begins. Thanks for joining!
Re: Spiritual Home: Report Your Case Today And Have A Solution. by nwakaibeya1: 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
John 5,30 Do you know that Today is Yet another Sunday of history and geography teaching and fashion sermons,stories upon stories that don't empower humanbeigns spiritually by comedy, story telling pastors&prophets for spiritualy blind bornagain followers and church goers?bornagains and church goers enjoy it and continue to shout pastor ride on and still remain in evil family&occult wickedness and evil marine bondages and can't sleep in the night and witches and wizards feast on them without mercy and pastors and prophets and apostles continue to use bornagains and church goers to make merchandise of their bellies without giving them empowerment and liberation and most importantly give followers PEACE which Jesuschrist promised to give to those who come to him?Again see Jeremiah 5.21,22 Jeremiah 12 10 you must help yourself and Seek for unbeleivable power and recieve it, which is LIGHT,MANTLE and THE POWER THAT BE and this is available only if you believe there is >many just claim bornagain without spiritual wisdom and spiritual eyes and unbelievable power and they hate change and new truth&revelation of real JESUSCHRIST even when they read that God will do a new Thing in the bible but they still question the same God why he is doing a new Thing? What a disaster humanbeings of the world.BEHOLD kingdom of God ofJesuschrist is not for everyone,neither is heaven for everyone, devil has his own children always and devils children hate change,especially the ones masquerading as BORNAGAINS who hate good change with passion and pretend, they are those we call CHAMELEONS,we have spoken again and those who have ear let them hear and investigate from JESUSCHRIST if indeed they know JESUSCHRIST #who can battle with God of justice and the power that be?remember this is authority and truth&revelation and power that is unbelievable to humanbeigns so it's not compulsory that you must embrace and believe us but only time will tell who is telling the truth or not as this is not like conventional bornagain and bornagain in vogue #NO and NEVER, Our own is accept the truth or perish we dont beg human beigns to accept our truth and revelation because almost every one is claiming BORN AGAIN#remember #Jesuschrist did not beg human beigns to be bornagain he said go and sin no more and come to me all ye that are tired of carrying heavy evil loads, so it means you must meet a condition before you come to him Jesuschrist and not as they are begging you to come and be bornagain, what nonsense that some one should be begged to worship his creator or send bus to carry you to come and worship he that created you and created heaven and earth? What a great disrespect to God and preference for man made agenda for humanbeings or did Jesus send vehicles to carry people to him when he came before?you must rise up and be wise if you will and only if you reason and think well>this is the time to help yourself there is no more time #click>… https://instagram.com/p/5ZwPDes9uD/ do not say you where not told and for you know who is coming for revenge and if Jesuschrist is comming for revenge will he pet or beg you as they are petting you in so called churches? never will it be,but they pet you in churches because they need your money why not be WISE. The spiritual is the ultimate place seek the spiritual much as we told you that it is at night that we know who is who and no matter what anyone claims to be in the day before SPIRITUALY blind people .Night is the ultimate place of exposure no pretenses there so be wise and think.we have spoken again to the whole world for them to look into what we speak.Authority has come back to the earth and because almost everyone claims to be wise and knowledgeable is reason we tell whoever to investigate this never heard before unbelievable truth&revelation #Be wise
Re: Spiritual Home: Report Your Case Today And Have A Solution. by bunbit23: 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
A succesful life start with a succesful day, And a succesful day starts with a succesful morning. So in essence, morning are one of, if not the most crucial part of our day. That's why we have programme to invoke our divine Archangel Gadiel early this morning and tomorrow morning to help us cause abundance and prosperity. Join us this week as we are delivering and unfolding top secret as 'e dey happen in the realm'. Having secured key for divine deliverance, abundance and prosperity, am hereby taking great number of people to the realm of wealth and prosperity, causing healing and deliverance at no costs. On our ritual rites outreach, which kick off yesterday monday 27 June 2016, members are expected to get the following ritual items for deliverance and open doors: 1. Pieces of Igbo kola 2. Local white chalk. 3. Alligator pepper. 4. Original ijaw/kai kai or KP hot drink. 5. Pieces of biscuits, sewing gum and sweets. Join us today on our whatsapp page to participate and receive your blessings, breakthrough, key to abundance and prosperity as names of angel's are to be review as well as information/guide/directions to approach them. To join, check for our number above, ask us to add you to the existing group. Remember, at the comfort of your house, you are to deliver yourself. We are invoking Archangel Gadiel "the secret of God' today as the ritual begins. Thanks for joining!
Re: Spiritual Home: Report Your Case Today And Have A Solution. by bunbit23: 2:08am On Jun 29, 2016
A succesful life start with a succesful day, And a succesful day starts with a succesful morning. So in essence, morning are one of, if not the most crucial part of our day. That's why we have programme to invoke our divine Archangel Gamaiiel early this morning to help us cause abundance and prosperity. Join us this week as we are delivering and unfolding top secret as 'e dey happen in the realm'. Having secured key for divine deliverance, abundance and prosperity, am hereby taking great number of people to the realm of wealth and prosperity, causing healing and deliverance at no costs. On our ritual rites outreach, which kick off on monday 27 June 2016, members are expected to get the following ritual items for deliverance and open doors: 1. Pieces of Igbo kola 2. Local white chalk. 3. Alligator pepper. 4. Original ijaw/kai kai or KP hot drink. 5. Pieces of biscuits, sewing gum and sweets. Join us today on our whatsapp page to participate and receive your blessings, breakthrough, key to abundance and prosperity as names of angel's are to be review as well as information/guide/directions to approach them. To join, check for our number above, ask us to add you to the existing group. Remember, at the comfort of your house, you are to deliver yourself. We are invoking Archangel Gamaiiel "the recompense of God' today as the ritual continues. Thanks for joining!A succesful life start with a succesful day, And a succesful day starts with a succesful morning. So in essence, morning are one of, if not the most crucial part of our day. That's why we have programme to invoke our divine Archangel Gadiel early this morning and tomorrow morning to help us cause abundance and prosperity. Join us this week as we are delivering and unfolding top secret as 'e dey happen in the realm'. Having secured key for divine deliverance, abundance and prosperity, am hereby taking great number of people to the realm of wealth and prosperity, causing healing and deliverance at no costs. On our ritual rites outreach, which kick off yesterday monday 27 June 2016, members are expected to get the following ritual items for deliverance and open doors: 1. Pieces of Igbo kola 2. Local white chalk. 3. Alligator pepper. 4. Original ijaw/kai kai or KP hot drink. 5. Pieces of biscuits, sewing gum and sweets. Join us today on our whatsapp page to participate and receive your blessings, breakthrough, key to abundance and prosperity as names of angel's are to be review as well as information/guide/directions to approach them. To join, check for our number above, ask us to add you to the existing group. Remember, at the comfort of your house, you are to deliver yourself. We are invoking Archangel Gadiel "the secret of God' today as the ritual begins. Thanks for joining!
Re: Spiritual Home: Report Your Case Today And Have A Solution. by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2016
moffymichael:
Do you answer to cases such as when someone is living under oppression of evil power caused by pple

People can't oppress you except when your defenseless.

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Home: Report Your Case Today And Have A Solution. by bunbit23: 11:13am On Jun 29, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

People can't oppress you except when your defenseless.
you are right!

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Home: Report Your Case Today And Have A Solution. by bunbit23: 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
A succesful life start with a succesful day, And a succesful day starts with a succesful morning. So in essence, morning are one of, if not the most crucial part of our day. That's why we have programme to invoke our divine Archangel Gmaliel early this morning to help us cause abundance and prosperity. Join us this week as we are delivering and unfolding top secret as 'e dey happen in the realm'. Having secured key for divine deliverance, abundance and prosperity, am hereby taking great number of people to the realm of wealth and prosperity, causing healing and deliverance at no costs. On our ritual rites outreach, which kicked off on monday 27 June 2016, members are expected to get the following ritual items for deliverance and open doors: 1. Pieces of Igbo kola 2. Local white chalk. 3. Alligator pepper. 4. Original ijaw/kai kai or KP hot drink. 5. Pieces of biscuits. 6. sewing gum, 7. sweets 8. mirror 9. cowries. 10. Sand from your place of work and home. Join us today on our whatsapp page to participate and receive your blessings, breakthrough, key to abundance and prosperity as names of angel's are to be review as well as information/guide/directions to approach them. To join, check for our number above, ask us to add you to the existing group. Remember, at the comfort of your house, you are to deliver yourself. We are invoking Archangel Gamaliel today as the ritual continues. Thanks for joining!
Re: Spiritual Home: Report Your Case Today And Have A Solution. by bunbit23: 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
Final day of the prayer. Thanks to God and his angelic host.
Re: Spiritual Home: Report Your Case Today And Have A Solution. by bunbit23: 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
because of our inability to upload photos and audio on Nairaland, we have chosen to maintain daily update on our whatsaap forum where members are being guided on spiritual matters. To participate, check our number above and send request. Ask us to add you you. thanks.
Re: Spiritual Home: Report Your Case Today And Have A Solution. by bunbit23: 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
For success and fast sales, you need to connect to archangel of fortune and prosperity. Sacrifice always, keep off the eye of evil ones from your business premises. Sacrifices is the key to good fortune and prosperity. As a trader, learn to give alms and help the poor. Here, I must cease this opportunity to deliver a short lecture to traders. Trading is spiritual. Not only human trade. Do you know that? Do you know that spirit also comes to market places to buy items just like human are going and buying? Do you also know that spirit makes sales? See, just like as I always make you understand, what you need to prosper and achieve your goals are seen in the spirit. For you to become the man and woman of your dream, you must first of all get connected with the spirits. So that you don't miss your path and shares. Because, your inability to occupy your place is a great privilege for another. Remember, where one fails, another succed. Though there are other key factors but giving and sacrifices is the ultimate. We have ring, oil and powder for fast sales. We also prepare different types of good fortune spells for traders in other to become rich and remain wealthy. There are many ways to the market. We are like river, all you need is seen in us. Hope I answered your question @ Success?
Re: Spiritual Home: Report Your Case Today And Have A Solution. by bunbit23: 7:22am On Jul 07, 2016
Yes. There are many ways by which you can surround yourself with luck and be a star wherever you go. One of them is this daily information I pass across here day by day. When you are connected to your Archangels, they help you with every possibilities. Clear all the negativity causing hard luck and misfortune. Help connect you and place you high among your equals. Moreover, you can still get connected with some spiritual items available in the market for same purpose, such like oil, ring and powder. Whereby you will be guided on the usage for the same reason mentioned ealier.
Re: Spiritual Home: Report Your Case Today And Have A Solution. by bunbit23: 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
Today, we all make choices on a daily basis with regard to colour. An example is choosing the colour of the clothes that we wear for the day. From time to time we may need to choose the colour of the next set of bed linen that we purchase. Sometimes we have to choose the colour of paint for the walls in our home.
Through spiritual research, its found that depending on the colour we choose (be it clothes or our surroundings), we will be affected accordingly at a spiritual frequency. In this article, I will share some of the spiritual result and many ways colours affect us so that readers are better equipped to make decisions that will enhance their lives.
The entire Universe, at a subtle intangible level, is made up of three subtle-components of SPIRITUAL PURITY, ACTION AND SPIRITUAL IGNORANCE. I had explained this in detail on a forum here and urge you to familiarise yourself with this concept, so as to gain a better understanding of this article.
Colours are also categorised as SPIRITUAL PURITY, ACTION AND SPIRITUAL IGNORANCE depending on their predominant subtle-components. When we wear clothes that are of SPIRITUAL PURITY colours, it helps us with our spiritual practice, while colours that are ACTION AND SPIRITUAL IGNORANCE in nature are detrimental towards making spiritual progress. Wearing clothes that have ACTION AND IGNORANCE predominance increases the negative spiritual vibrations around us. Hence we are also more likely to attract negative energies as they too are
ACTION AND IGNORANT predominant.
Below is a list of colours and their effect on our spiritual state. When a colour is described as being ‘Helpful’, as mentioned below, it means that the colour helps to attract spiritual positive vibrations and repel negative vibrations. ‘Harmful’ indicates the ability to attract negative vibrations whilst simultaneously alienating us from spiritually positive vibrations.
Re: Spiritual Home: Report Your Case Today And Have A Solution. by bunbit23: 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
How Colours Affect Us Spiritually.
White..........................Most Helpful.
Yellow.........................More Helpful
Pale Blue....................More Helpful
Blue............................More Helpful.
Pink............................Helpful.
Orange.......................Helpful.
Fresh Green...............Helpful.
Red.............................Medium Helpful/ Harmful
Dark Green.................Medium Harmful.
Purple.........................Medium Harmful.
Violet...........................Medium Harmful.
Brown.........................Medium Harmful.
Grey............................Medium Harmful.
Black...........................Most Harmful.
Re: Spiritual Home: Report Your Case Today And Have A Solution. by bunbit23: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
How Colours Affect Us Spiritually.
White..........................Most Helpful.
Yellow.........................More Helpful
Pale Blue....................More Helpful
Blue............................More Helpful.
Pink............................Helpful.
Orange.......................Helpful.
Fresh Green...............Helpful.
Red.............................Medium Helpful/ Harmful.
Dark Green.................Medium Harmful.
Purple.........................Medium Harmful.
Violet...........................Medium Harmful.
Brown.........................Medium Harmful.
Grey............................Medium Harmful.
Black...........................Most Harmful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo, Pst Adeboye Etc Are Not God Sent Becos They Are Wealthy. / Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus / Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.