Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

My Daddy Is Sick - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Daddy Is Sick (1123 Views)

Sick Sokoto Residents Receiving Drip Under A Tree (Photos) / White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) / My Daddy Is Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daddy Is Sick by Chijosky(m): 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
Fellow Nairalander please I need your prayers for my Dad, he is so sick, and the hospital we took him to yesterday is now referring him to UNTH Enugu, the worst part is that me and my siblings don't have money,i've contacted my uncles, they all gave one excuse or the other, please any one who can help me I will be very grateful

1 Like

Re: My Daddy Is Sick by mhizeva(f): 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
If you want your father to survive... its simple ... The Bible has told us that by the stripes of Jesus we are healed... so I dont see any reason why you should be scared.. If you father does not have faith.. you own faith can help him...

Pray hard and the Best doctor will do an amazing thing in your life..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: My Daddy Is Sick by Chijosky(m): 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
mhizeva:
If you want your father to survive... its simple ... The Bible has told us that by the stripes of Jesus we are healed... so I dont see any reason why you should be scared.. If you father does not have faith.. you own faith can help him...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
thanks dear, its just that he's the only one we got,mum is late
Re: My Daddy Is Sick by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
mhizeva:

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

1. You lack empathy. You don't see a reason why he's scared? So easy for you to say. He lost his mom already and now his Dad is sick, with no relatives to help, and you don't see a reason why he's scared.

2. The whole idea of praying and expecting a miracle is one of the reasons why so many people in Nigeria are still in the dark in this day and age. No one would be dying of illnesses then, if it were that simple.

1 Like

Re: My Daddy Is Sick by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 08, 2016
What is he sick at? for refering him to UNTH. Ask the doctor

When last did he check his blood pressure, sugar level etc

He might be depressed over the lost of his wife.
Re: My Daddy Is Sick by Chijosky(m): 6:28am On Jun 08, 2016
indigene:
What is he sick at? for refering him to UNTH. Ask the doctor

When last did he check his blood pressure, sugar level etc

He might be depressed over the lost of his wife.
thanks man I will ask the doctor, but my dad is a diabetic patient he's suppose to go for check up tomorrow (thursday)
Re: My Daddy Is Sick by mhizeva(f): 8:17am On Jun 08, 2016
Yieldings:

1. You lack empathy. You don't see a reason why he's scared? So easy for you to say. He lost his mom already and now his Dad is sick, with no relatives to help, and you don't see a reason why he's scared.

2. The whole idea of praying and expecting a miracle is one of the reasons why so many people in Nigeria are still in the dark in this day and age. No one would be dying of illnesses then, if it were that simple.

In this world no human can give you hope or peace or a long lasting solution to any problem... It all comes from the father.... (God) You dont know if its his relatives that are trying to bring his family down... All the same.... He still needs God
Re: My Daddy Is Sick by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 08, 2016
Chijosky:
thanks man I will ask the doctor, but my dad is a diabetic patient he's suppose to go for check up tomorrow (thursday)
Let try natural therapy.
1; Good excercise
2: Chewing handful of moringa leaves for everyday for 14days and 3times per week for 90days.
For benefit of doubt do some research on moringa.

(1) (Reply)

Here You Go, It's Not Any Demon Pressing You, It's Called Sleep Paralysis. / Solutions To Stretch Marks (ORIFLAME) / How To Treat Scabies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.