Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London (15812 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Speaks On 'buhari's Medical Leave & The Protests' On Channels -VIDEO / Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency / Falana Commends Buhari’s Medical Trip Abroad, Shades Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 09, 2016
chikel2000:
Most of them r from d south n PMB dnt trust them, lol
Is that the lie he feed u wit?.....in Nigeria which region has more medical doctors?.
Re: Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London by Rx350(m): 11:42am On Jun 09, 2016
In the light of the above flagrant display of wanton disregard for the country and and her medical community, I ask...

3 Likes

Re: Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London by jordinsparkles(f): 11:42am On Jun 09, 2016
Just look at buhari, a president going to another country to have his treatment. I shake my head, I thought he promised to build up Nigerian hospitals. This is a big shame honestly!! All these fake leaders. Why didn't he have his treatment right here in Nigeria huh!! If we want to build up Nigeria, it starts with them. Small time they will all open those rotten mouth of theirs to say buy or do things made in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London by isnovic(m): 11:42am On Jun 09, 2016
Everyone wants to go to heaven, but no one, not even Buhari, wants to die.

He is scared of dying else he would have stayed back home for treatment even if it is not available as an avowed man of integrity.

A man with his words like steel.

1 Like

Re: Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London by Deen77: 11:42am On Jun 09, 2016
TippyTop:
Same Buhari who banned govt officials from travelling abroad for medical checks, is himself abroad......you guessed it, having medical check.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3809671_11bb_png549b7259c973a5047919cba4689d734c

Mr Man do you even read your post. For a case that can be handle in Nigeria.

The same Nigeria doctors recommending overseas hospital to patients.
Re: Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 09, 2016
To think that the clinic in Aso rock got about N4bn allocation compared to the N230 million a teaching hospital in a big state like Lagos got, yet the main patient in same hospital has traveled abroad for ordinary ear treatment is hypocrisy at the highest level.

Party sentiments aside, how can such funds be allocated to a clinic that will never be used by the President? N3 billion! Yet you say you are fighting corruption!
I trust Karma; she is a bitch!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London by chikel2000(m): 11:47am On Jun 09, 2016
herbie27:
Is that the lie he feed u wit?.....in Nigeria which region has more medical doctors?.
hey! I was just joking but to answer your question, south east

1 Like

Re: Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London by utytill(m): 11:48am On Jun 09, 2016
Baba can go any where to treat himsef but make him no yaradualise becos him must complete the change for 97% pipu.

1 Like

Re: Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 09, 2016
chikel2000:
hey! I was just joking but to answer your question, south east
I asked u a very polite question, next time don't hey! Me.

South east, I think the west do, n didn't get the irony in that ur initial comment.
Re: Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London by jordinsparkles(f): 11:52am On Jun 09, 2016
wxyz1:
show me the change APC is talking about. what are they doing differently from PDP
I tire ol!! See ehnn.. sincerely speaking. PDP really did better am telling you. At least when Jonathan was still the president, there was food in the country, the economy was somewhat stable. All these crap wasn't going on then during his regime. But look at APC all you see is angry and bitter faces. Look at buhari traveling up and down when the economy is bad, things aren't getting any better and now we have to struggle to get TOMATOES of all food. Haba!!! Its a big shame and it is very preposterous. Something needs to be done and its high time Nigerians reason with common interest.

3 Likes

Re: Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London by chikel2000(m): 11:55am On Jun 09, 2016
herbie27:
I asked u a very polite question, next time don't hey! Me.

South east, I think the west do, n didn't get the irony in that ur initial comment.
is d west not part of d south?. I said south initially

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 09, 2016
chikel2000:
is d west not part of d south?. I said south initially
Do you knw ur cardinal points? grin

No hard feelings though.
Re: Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London by chikel2000(m): 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
herbie27:
Do you knw ur cardinal points? grin

No hard feelings though.
its more abt two, north n south. Every other comes frm dis 2

2 Likes

Re: Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London by laikas: 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
the man is there fighting for himself n family to( re-enjoy) what he lost in 1985. the old man aint fighting no corruption.

bleep apc, bleep change n bleep all the nigeria politians. they all crooks.

so my fellow nigerians, we are on our own.

3 Likes

Re: Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London by toprealman: 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
What's the different from going abroad to examine ear infection and importing toothpit?
going abroad I know, toothpick I know but tootpit....warris that?
Re: Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London by anytexy: 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
Apc and PDP are one. Nothing like change at all. Infact, Apc is worst. Mtcheeeew . Am not a Zombie.

3 Likes

Re: Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
esther1994:
But can't the government establish a good medical centre in Nigeria instead of always flying abroad for treatment?
is three plus something billion not good enough to equip d state hospital
Re: Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
chikel2000:
its more abt two, north n south. Every other comes frm dis 2
Sir!, i was never told the cardinal points are two....bt four initial.

North
South
West n
East.

N graduated to eight n more.
Leader of NO visions. In 2019 they will come out again to promises Nigerians, America, Dubai in Nigeria. They will bring rice and salts to confused with fake promises. It is a big SHAME.

3 Likes

Re: Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London by CioAngels(f): 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
I thought i read where buhari said the overseas medical trip will stop come 2017?
Re: Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
Rx350:
In the light of the above flagrant display of wanton disregard for the country and and her medical community, I ask...

It is a Zoo with the Prezoodent with Zobinate and minzoosters.

1 Like

Re: Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
Shame on the shameless CHAINge i erroneously voted!..phoolsssss!

1 Like

Re: Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London by MrCEO69(m): 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
wxyz1:
show me the change APC is talking about. what are they doing differently from PDP

At least dollar was 230 during pdp era and there was food and fuel everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London by MrCEO69(m): 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
wxyz1:

At least dollar was 230 during pdp era and there was food and fuel everywhere.

That is a big diff!
Re: Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London by OtunbaDon(m): 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
Is this not d same set of doctors dt killed Gani fawehinmi,they diagnosed him to av upper respiratory tract infections wen he was dyeing slowly of cancer,it was wen he got to UK dt d correct diagnosis was made,i dont trust nigeria medical personnel n d facilities on ground is nothing to write home about,so leave buhari alone let him attend to health issues,health is wealth they say so i see no reason he is going abroad on health ground
Re: Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London by Querty(m): 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
Lilimax:
Abegi! embarassed
Remember PMB was examined in Nigeria by a Doctor and was recommended for treatment in the UK meaning the medical
facilities we have in Nigeria is inadequate to cure him of his Ear Infection. embarassed

CASE CLOSED!!!

plse sweet heart;

read dat article to the end..pay maximum attention to the concluding verse

1 Like

Re: Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London by amtaken(f): 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
APC is the worst political party on earth.

wxyz1:

1 Like

Re: Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London by seangy4konji: 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
with all the billions you hear in radio being stolen by these looter without a single one of them in Jail(you see small boy who stole cell phones in prison without trial for 5 years),

They still do child delivery in our hospitals with Lanterns...

Do you think those billions cannot build 10 world class hospitals in each stateask your self or we dont have graduates of medicine,lab tech,pharmacist??we do...

But no body cares,for all they care we masses can die of ordinary head ache..they will take millions out of billions to go treat themselves in foreign land...

Awon oloriburuku.

1 Like

Re: Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London by Ojiofor: 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
Buhari is a shameless incompetent corrupt hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London by Goddex: 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
petrov10:
buhari has been bleeping since. Ranging to senile comments to body language nonsense. but with this eh

I have confirmed it
he sleeps and dines in hypocrisy

he is a #hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London by Ravenna: 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
witches dey pursue person, he run go london?! By the time dey finish with am ehhnn, e go gree say na citizens get power pass.

1 Like

Re: Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London by Ravenna: 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
OtunbaDon:
Is this not d same set of doctors dt killed Gani fawehinmi,they diagnosed him to av upper respiratory tract infections wen he was dyeing slowly of cancer,it was wen he got to UK dt d correct diagnosis was made,i dont trust nigeria medical personnel n d facilities on ground is nothing to write home about,so leave buhari alone let him attend to health issues,health is wealth they say so i see no reason he is going abroad on health ground
That infection is juju.
No doctor go fit cure am.
Pikin weh say him country pple no go enjoy, him self no go enjoy. Infact he won't return from that propaganda trip insha allah.
The last nepa bill i got was N52k, i yelled at em mothfkers to come pack their wires and meters off my building.
Petrol N145, no job, no food, no light, no peace (bh up north, fulani in the middle, avenger down south)
Enough of these nonsense..
na who Nigeria offend?!
Na only we waka come?!
Na who gra-gra do epp?!
Bubu's death will surely be a good news, before he die he must suffer the consequencies like moh'd did.
Let the soft hearted "mere commissioner" take over or Nigeria divides. ENOUGH !!!

It's never too late to start afresh.
May devil purnish Luggard.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest 59 IPOB Members In Abia, Say Members Will Be Tried As Terrorists / MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew / Court Of Appeal Orders Continuation Of Dino Melaye’s Recall From The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.