Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Is President Obasanjo Really Born Again? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is President Obasanjo Really Born Again? (3236 Views)

Yes, Christ Was Really Born On December 25 / How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is President Obasanjo Really Born Again? by McKren(m): 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2006
OBJ himself has sometimes said he is a born again christain but whether it should be a topic of discussion in Nairalan is what am not sure about.

But guys leadership of a country is not white and black, no true born again christain can rule any country. Lets experiment with Chris Okotie who is already a pastor as president and lets see the amount of intrigues that will surround his government at the end of the day.

So the topic is useless, that question is between him and his God. However he remains one of Nigeria's finest Generals.
Re: Is President Obasanjo Really Born Again? by ronnieslimz(f): 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2006
Obasanjo abi no be him

hmn, hmn, BORN - FIRE!!!!!
Re: Is President Obasanjo Really Born Again? by segedoo(m): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2006
i believe Jesus Said "By their fruits who shall know ém "

but whoam i to jugde?
Re: Is President Obasanjo Really Born Again? by Tmoni(m): 12:58am On Dec 01, 2006
@OBJ
i think you are just one SAUCY, INVECTIVE FEMALE. we should all be matured enough and not just throw INSULTS at any body on the forum.we are all entitled to our opinions

@seun, please sort her out

ps-- I DO NOT GIVE A RAT's ASS ABOUT THE CONTENT OF YOUR REPLY

if the man says he's a BORN AGAIN, then leave him to GOD's judgement.
Re: Is President Obasanjo Really Born Again? by Seun(m): 8:22am On Dec 01, 2006
University: Over 20 private university in 7 years, may not be the best for now, but with time they would improve,
What about the people that actually[b] invested their time and money [/b]into these universities? Don't they deserve [b]far more credit [/b]than a government that merely decided to stop frustrating them?
Re: Is President Obasanjo Really Born Again? by Radiant(f): 9:50am On Dec 01, 2006
Tmoni:

ps-- I DO NOT GIVE A RAT's ASS ABOUT THE CONTENT OF YOUR REPLY

Man, you got me laughing real hard this morning grin grin grin
Re: Is President Obasanjo Really Born Again? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2006
ooooobaasssaaannnnjjjooo nah juju man, inside is agbada nah heavy juju, his herbalist is my uncle, so he can never be borna again.
Re: Is President Obasanjo Really Born Again? by Enyola(m): 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2006
grin that's a nice one
i guess he's really born again
cool Atleast you have to be Born again
to be a member of the Power D[/b]runk [b]People

WE SHOULD HAVE ALLOWED HIM DO THE THIRD TERM SO THAT HE CAN SHOW IS LIFE IN CRISES, SRY I MEAN CHRIS, wink
I guess the bible completed it by saying by their fruits you shall know them
atleast lets see what His God can do with his life,

i can judge him sha
maybe he wanted to say born against
Re: Is President Obasanjo Really Born Again? by Seye(m): 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2006
How many wives has he?. The Bible says by their fruits, you shall know them. I rest my case.
Re: Is President Obasanjo Really Born Again? by omobusola(f): 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2006
the term born again is relative? in my opinion,obj is an actor, he knows how to act religion a lot, u need tro see him during a sunday service in aso villa church, no be small show o", But i beseech u brethren, thou shall not be deceived. fellow pallies ve bin goin on and on about how he did this and that, but forgot to mention how he added to his own purse and how much quota goes to him from the various telecomms profit.

i can swear with my life that obj is  very far from being born again,  i can also assure u that even if christ himself comes to preach to him, he wont  consider

number one OGBONI master
Re: Is President Obasanjo Really Born Again? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2006
lol, that piture is funny grin
Re: Is President Obasanjo Really Born Again? by Bolarge(m): 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2006
@Topic
Rom14:4
Who are you that judges another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. But he will stand, for God is able to make him stand.
Re: Is President Obasanjo Really Born Again? by Enyola(m): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2006
no one is a judge of his brother man, everyone answers to God but i can't but say the truth for you to know that nothinghappens in the life of Obj without a mission to it
Re: Is President Obasanjo Really Born Again? by MP007(m): 1:21am On Dec 08, 2006
who is gonna fall for that.?, born again ma foot,
Re: Is President Obasanjo Really Born Again? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:53am On Dec 08, 2006
i think is not really anybody's business if the man is a born again or not.salvation is personal.
Re: Is President Obasanjo Really Born Again? by ronkebaby(f): 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2006
only God sees the heart of men, ditto those that serve Him.
Re: Is President Obasanjo Really Born Again? by culasi(m): 3:07am On Dec 15, 2006
Obj is a fake christian. I am ashamed that he is my president.

He has killed Nigeria. Only GOD can judge him.
Re: Is President Obasanjo Really Born Again? by jeshua(m): 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2006
The Bible narrates what happened between John the Baptist and those who told him they were converted : "But when he saw many Pharisees and Sadducees coming to his baptism, he said to them, “You offspring of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? Therefore produce fruit that proves your repentance[size=8pt][/size]" Matthew 3:7-8.
Whatever was behind Obasanjos conversion in Prison, I dont think the Palace life shows it at all. With what I hear and read about the situation in Nigeria, I think he needs a second time rebirth but this time, let his conversion be open maybe at the redemption camp, openly let him renounce all former acts and then I will accept he his truly born again.
Here I stand: the secret of the heart God will judge but what he is doing in our country, I say to him, posterity will repay his children. Its not a curse. Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Is President Obasanjo Really Born Again? by mrpataki(m): 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2006
Before we consider the speck in another man's eye, let us consider the log in our own eyes first.

Let him that thinketh he stands take heed lest he falls!!!!
Re: Is President Obasanjo Really Born Again? by jeshua(m): 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2006
When you contest for a public position then you should know that there is no immunity against peoples cry and distress. Pilate faced the same and Christ said the decision was purely his but those who handed Jesus to him would receive more blame. I didnt vote for him in the first place so dont think I did. Just say it, am I saying the truth?
Re: Is President Obasanjo Really Born Again? by culasi(m): 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2006
Obj Is a disappointment. He Failed Nigerians again. embarassed
Re: Is President Obasanjo Really Born Again? by CrazyMan(m): 9:26am On Dec 23, 2006
Obj is just decieving himself he can't decieve me
everyone knows that he isn't born again.

Look at the state of the nation does Nigeria look like a place that’s been governed by someone with the fear of God?
Let’s face reality Obsanjo isn’t born again.
Re: Is President Obasanjo Really Born Again? by Radiant(f): 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2006
And you're even arguing this?

If OBJ is truly born again, then my cousin of 6 years is pregnant tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is President Obasanjo Really Born Again? by obedz(m): 1:03am On Dec 25, 2006
ofcourse the guy is a born again, abi cant u see the way he spiritually yarb eedris. I wan cry for the poor guy grin grin
Re: Is President Obasanjo Really Born Again? by stunatic(m): 7:12am On Dec 26, 2006
Born again my ass, he don graduate to devil pikin una just no know am, atleast abacha show him color, the enemy i know is better than the chameloen i don't know
Re: Is President Obasanjo Really Born Again? by moondust(m): 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2007
if he's born again , I just dropped from heaven
Re: Is President Obasanjo Really Born Again? by GNature(m): 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2007
lmao

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daily Confessions / POPE BENEDICT XVI Convert To Islam, How True Is This??? / Is It A Sin For A Man To Have Sex With A Lady After Paying Only Her Bride Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.