Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Daily Confessions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Confessions (3233 Views)

Confessions Of A Nun About The Activities That Goes On In A Covent. MUST READ!!! / Confessions Of A Sex-starved Single( A Must Read Story) / Emmanuel Eni,occult Grand Master Now In Christ Etc Confessions Are They True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Confessions by wakes: 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2011
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]Confession Over Your Finances

Beloved, it may sound too good to be true. But God intends that we live in FINANCIAL FREEDOM. Life in debts is a life of FINANCIAL BONDAGE. If before now you have being thinking that BELIEVERS are supposed to be POOR. Then renew your mind. Confess with me today concerning your finances thus:

Father, in the name of Jesus, I declare by faith that my finances are in order. You secured that I would walk in the blessing on Calvary and because of that I have an everlasting covenant with You. Everyday I see financial increase. There is no lack. Everyday in the Kingdom, is a day of progress and increase. Since I give my tithes, offering and first fruits according to Your Word, I am guaranteed a harvest. Everything that I lost in the past due to mismanagement and bad decisions, I declare that it shall return unto me one hundred fold according to Your Word in Mark 10:27-31. I don't make bad financial decisions nor am I so materialistic that debt consumes me. I am increase. I am choosing the blessing, this day! Debts that I do owe are being released. I have excellent credit. It is so. In Jesus' name. Amen! Hallelujah!

[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Re: Daily Confessions by wakes: 6:30am On Feb 04, 2011
Beloved, good morning. Your understanding of who you are in Christ will enable you to tap into all the heavenly resources available for you. Therefore declare with understanding the following:

Apart from Jesus Christ, I can do nothing; but in Jesus Christ I can do all things, so I can bring glory to Him. Therefore, I see myself as He sees me according to His living Word, for my life is hid with Christ in God. I will train myself to say the same things as God says in His Word, for how can two
walk together except they be agreed?

Through regular time in His presence, I will cultivate sensitivity to hearing His voice. He will make His Word a reality in my life as I nurture my friendship with Him. Faith will not be a formula or technique in my life, but the natural
byproduct of knowing Him intimately as my faithful Lord. Knowing Him, I can totally trust Him.

His Word will always be the final authority in my life. I base my entire life upon Him and His living Word. Because I meditate upon His Word day and night and carefully do all that is written in it, my way shall be prosperous. I will be a
success to the glory of God. All His blessings shall come upon me and overtake me because I obey the voice of the Lord, my God. Of this I am confident: Those who seek the Lord shall not lack any good thing. I will not live by bread alone
but by every Word (current utterance) that proceeds out of the mouth of God. Amen. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Confessions by wakes: 2:02pm On Feb 08, 2011
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]
Beloved, we are victorious! Glory to God who has freely freed us and granted us grand victory. We shall continue affirming our victory over sin, self and the devil thus:

I don't have to serve sin anymore. Sin has no dominion over me. I will not believe the enemy's lies. He will not intimidate me. He is a liar and the father of lies. Satan is defeated. For this purpose the Son of God came into the world, to destroy the works of the devil. No longer will he oppress me. Surely oppression makes a wise man mad. I will get mad at the devil. I defeat him by the blood of the Lamb, by the Word of my testimony, loving not my life even unto death. I will submit to God. I will resist the devil and he will flee. No temptation will overtake me that is not common to man. God is faithful, He will not let me be tempted beyond my strength, but with the temptation will also provide the way of escape that I may be able to endure. Hallelujah! Victory in Christ is the truest victory!!

[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Re: Daily Confessions by wakes: 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2011
Beloved, I can shout a victory shout now. HALLELUJAH! I have victory in Christ. Victory over every circumstance. I rule and dominate in Jesus name. I know you are also doing same wherever you are now. Join me as we declare today:

I will stand fast in the liberty wherewith Christ has made me free. Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. The law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set me free from the law of sin and death. Christ always causes me to triumph. I'll reign as a king in life through Christ Jesus. As a young man I am strong, the Word of God abides in me, and I have overcome the evil one. I am more than a conqueror through Christ who loves me.

I am an over-comer. I am invincible. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Thanks be to God who gives me the victory through Jesus Christ, my Lord! Amen, Amen and Amen. Celebrate, you are a WINNER! SHOUT "I AM A WINNER!!"
Re: Daily Confessions by Patjoe: 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2011
Thank you for the great confessions.Confessions bring posession
Re: Daily Confessions by wakes: 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2011
Beloved, Faith, the Bible says, is the substance of things hoped for. The evidence of things not seen. It is the currency with which heavenly transactions are made. Without Faith you cannot please God.Neither can you receive from Him. Therefore, DEVELOP YOUR FAITH in God. declare with me:

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. By my God I can run through a troop and leap over a wall! He makes my feet like hinds feet; He makes me walk upon high places. With man this is impossible but with God all things

are possible! All things are possible to him who believes. If I have faith as a grain of mustard seed, I can say to a mountain, "Move," and it will move and nothing will be impossible to me. I'm a believer, I'm not a doubter. I know that whatever is not of faith is sin. I know that without faith it is impossible to please God. I know I am to live by faith, and if I shrink back the Lord has no pleasure in me. Every man is given a measure of faith; I'll develop my faith to the glory of God. I have faith towards God. My faith is not in my faith, but in a living God who said He would never fail or forsake me.

Therefore I choose to walk by faith and not by sight. I trust in the Lord with All my heart and don't lean to my own understanding. I'm not ruled by my feelings, I'm not in bondage to my emotions. I'm not under the circumstances, I'm above the circumstances.

I'm seated with Christ in heavenly places. The steps of a righteous man are ordered by the Lord. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers them out of them all. I have FAITH IN GOD. HALLELUJAH!

SCRIPTURE
But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. Hebrews 11: 6(NKJV)
Re: Daily Confessions by wakes: 5:45am On Feb 24, 2011
I WILL GIVE MORE EVERYDAY!

Beloved, good morning. The best way to multiply anything is to LET GO of it. Letting go is GIVING. Remember, when God asked Abraham to sacrifice Isaac, his only son, it was an avenue for God to bless him. It is more blessed to GIVE (TIME, ENERGY, EXPERTISE, etc.) than to receive! Declare with me:

I do not grow weary in doing good, for in due season I reap because I do not lose heart. I cast my bread upon the waters and I find it after many days. One man gives freely yet grows all the richer; another withholds what he should give and only suffers want. The generous man will be enriched and one who waters will himself be watered.

I've been young and now am old, yet I've not seen the righteous forsaken or his children begging bread. I am ever giving liberally and lending and my children become a blessing.

My God supplies all my needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. I give and it is given to me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, men give into my bosom. If I sow sparingly, then I will also reap sparingly.

So I will sow bountifully and therefore, reap bountifully. God loves ME- a cheerful giver! I will make GIVING a lifestyle!

SCRIPTURE:
2 CORINTHIANS 9:7(AMP)
Let each one [give] as he has made up his own mind and purposed in his heart, not reluctantly or sorrowfully or under compulsion, for God loves (He takes pleasure in, prizes above other things, and is unwilling to abandon or to do without) a cheerful (joyous, "prompt to do it"wink giver [whose heart is in his giving].
2 CORINTHIANS 9:7(AMP)[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/font][/font][/font][/font]
Re: Daily Confessions by wakes: 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2011
Beloved, today the Lord that is full of love and compassion, who has loved us irrevocably, would have us confess His love upon our lives and destinies. Say with me: God loves me ineffably.

God I know you love with an EVERLASTING (Never-ending) LOVE according to your WORD in Jeremiah 31:3.

Your love for me knows no bounds – nothing shall separate me from your love “For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord”- Romans 8:38, 39

Therefore I love others just the way you love me (unconditionally). I shall continually love you and humanity in a measure you love me.”… Because God’s love has been poured out into MY HEART through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to ME.” Romans 5:5.

Thank you for making me able to love in Jesus’ name. Amen
Re: Daily Confessions by wakes: 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2011
Beloved, having a good understanding of the WHY of anything you are doing helps you even more to continue doing it. Today I desire to have us delve a little into the WHY OF CONFESSIONS.

Bible in Romans 10:17 say, so then faith cometh by hearing and hearing, by the Word of God.

Hebrews 11:6 but without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him

Confession is another part of mediating on God’s Word but you are using the Word of God to minister out loud to your soul. The Word says to confess with our mouth and we remember that Jesus spoke to the mountain “Be Thou Removed” (Matthew 17:20)

Confessing the Word of God is using your faith to begin to enforce victory over your situation and Satan’s defeat. You must defend yourself with Word of God.

Confession is where you take the Word of God and speak it aloud to yourself to begin to minister to your very own soul. When speaking the Word of God it begins to get down into your soul. Your soul is your mind, will, intellect and emotions. The soul is one of the places we have to rid unbelief and to change how we think and feel about our circumstances. We build ourselves up through the spoken Word of God. We do this by taking the scriptures in the Word of God that pertains to our needs and saying them aloud to ourselves.

1. We need to replace our negative words, with the Word of God.

2. Confessing the Word of God produces hope and hope produces faith.

3. Confessing the Word of God, gets the Word of God down in your heart and this will enforce faith to believe for the answers.

4. Confession does not move God it moves you! This puts you in a place of faith and ready to receive from God. Hebrews 11:6.

5. Confession precedes possession. You confess WITH YOUR MOUTH before you see the MANIFESTATION. If you confess that Jesus is Lord and believe that God raised him from death, you will be saved. For it is by our faith that we are put right with God; it is by our confession that we are saved. Rom 10: 9, 10
Re: Daily Confessions by wakes: 9:41am On Mar 07, 2011
FAITH FOOD CONFESSIONS I
Beloved, in our journey in the world of Word confessions, we shall continue feeding our faith. Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the Word of God. Join me declare today:

God’s Word is alive. It is alive in me. God speaks to me through His Word. He gives me revelation through His Word. I accept His Word as though the Lord Jesus Christ Himself were in person speaking to me. And I act upon it accordingly.

God’s Word is true. I believe God. I walk in the light of what the Word says, because the Word of God is speaking to me today.

I believe God. I act upon His Word. Then He watches over His Word to perform it in my life.

As I study the Word of God, I am one with it. I am feeding upon it; I am hearing it; and faith has come to me.

I agree with the witness of God. What He says I am, I am. What He says I have, I have.

I am redeemed! In Christ I have redemption! Through His blood I have redemption! I am not trying to get it; it is mine. I have it now! Jesus bought me back. Jesus freed me from captivity by the payment of a ransom - His own life.

SCRIPTURE:
JEREMIAH 1:12
The LORD said to me, “You have seen correctly, for I am watching to see that my word is fulfilled.”
Re: Daily Confessions by wakes: 9:43am On Mar 07, 2011
FAITH FOOD CONFESSIONS I
Beloved, in our journey in the world of Word confessions, we shall continue feeding our faith. Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the Word of God. Join me declare today:

God’s Word is alive. It is alive in me. God speaks to me through His Word. He gives me revelation through His Word. I accept His Word as though the Lord Jesus Christ Himself were in person speaking to me. And I act upon it accordingly.

God’s Word is true. I believe God. I walk in the light of what the Word says, because the Word of God is speaking to me today.

I believe God. I act upon His Word. Then He watches over His Word to perform it in my life.

As I study the Word of God, I am one with it. I am feeding upon it; I am hearing it; and faith has come to me.

I agree with the witness of God. What He says I am, I am. What He says I have, I have.

I am redeemed! In Christ I have redemption! Through His blood I have redemption! I am not trying to get it; it is mine. I have it now! Jesus bought me back. Jesus freed me from captivity by the payment of a ransom - His own life.

SCRIPTURE:
The LORD said to me, “You have seen correctly, for I am watching to see that my word is fulfilled.”
Re: Daily Confessions by wakes: 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2011
Beloved, God's Word alone forms the basis for our confessions. God does not play with His Word. He does not say one thing and mean the other. Take Him by His Word and return them back to Him as you affirm thus:

My words create God's realities in my life. I watch my words carefully and speak only truth and life. As I walk in faith according to God's Word, I shall have whatever I say.

Out of the abundance of my heart, my mouth speaks. I bring forth good things out of the treasure of my heart. (Matt. 12:34-35)

I am totally dependent on my omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent Father God who dwells in me. All things are possible to him that believes. (Mark 9:23)

I am a believer not a doubter. All things are possible to me. I depend on the might of the Spirit of God that is in me. I can do all things through Christ who strengthen me. (Phil. 4:13)

I am one with the Father in Christ. Christ is made to me righteousness. As a child of God I have rights and privileges. I am a joint heir with Christ and an heir of God unto all things. (Rom. 8:17; Heb. 1:2)

All things are mine. (1 Cor. 3:21)

I am blessed with every spiritual blessing in heavenly places in Christ. (Eph. 1:3)

God has given to me all things that pertain to life and godliness. (2 Peter 1:3). Are you a believer? Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Confessions by wakes: 5:17am On Mar 10, 2011
OH THAT YOU WOULD BLESS ME INDEED!
Dearly Beloved, many are wallowing in LACK because they have not appropriated the Scriptural injunction: ASK, Jabez asked and God HEARD him. The blessing is yours for the asking. Declare with me today:
I hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord my God, to observe and to do all His commandments which He commads me, and the Lord sets me on high above all nations of the earth. All these blessings come on me, and overtake me, as I hearken unto the voice of the Lord my God. I am blessed in the city, and I am blessed in the field.

I remember the Lord my God: for it is He that giveth me power to get wealth, that He may establish his covenant. (Deuteronomy 8:18)

The fruit of my body, my children(for the married), are blessed. My basket and store are blessed. I am blessed when I come in, and I am blessed when I go out. The Lord causes my enemies that rise up against me to be smitten before my face; they shall come out against me one way, and flee before me seven ways. The Lord commands the blessing upon me in my storehouses, and in all that I set my hand unto; and God blesses me in the inheritance which the Lord has given me in Christ.

The Lord establishes me a holy person unto Himself, as He has sworn unto me because I keep His commandments and walk in His ways. All the people of the earth shall see that I am called by the Name of the Lord; and they shall be afraid of me. The Lord makes me plenteous in goods.

The Lord opens His good treasure unto me and blesses all the work of my hand. I lend unto others and do not need to borrow at all. The Lord makes me the head, and not the tail; I am above only, and not beneath; for I hearken unto the Lord's commandments and observe to do them. (Deut. 28:1-14; Gal. 3:13-14)

SCRIPTURE:
1 Chronicles 4:10 (21st Century King James Version)
And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, "Oh that Thou wouldest bless me indeed and enlarge my borders, and that Thine hand might be with me and that Thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me!" And God granted him that which he requested.
1 Chronicles 4:10 (21st Century King James Version)
Re: Daily Confessions by wakes: 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2011
WEALTH AND RICHES ARE IN MY HOUSE!

Beloved, say with me, God crowns my year with His goodness and my footsteps drop abundance. (Ps. 65:11)
I fear the Lord and delight greatly in God's Word. Wealth and riches are in my house. (Ps. 112:1,3)

I honor the Lord with my substance and with the first fruits of all my increase, and my barns are filled with plenty. (Prov. 3:9-10)

I love the Lord and He causes me to inherit substance. He fills up my treasuries. (Prov. 8:21)

The Lord will not suffer my soul to famish for I am righteous before Him in Christ. He makes my hand to be rich for I am diligent. (Prov. 10:3-4). Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Confessions by wakes: 12:03am On Mar 14, 2011
Beloved fear is the opposite of faith. It crumbles faith and exposes you to the Devil's attack. If the devil succeeds in crippling you with fear, he will gain advantage over you and attack you. God forbid! Declare today:

I do not doubt or fear because the Spirit of the Lord is upon me. He has anointed me with the same anointing that Jesus had. The anointing in me removes every burden and destroys every yoke in my life.

All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me by Jesus Christ. I don’t stagger at God’s promises through unbelief, but grow strong in faith as I give praise and glory to God.

I find the promises of God’s Word for my situations. I keep them before my eyes and in my mouth. I believe Jesus is anointed to bring my words of faith to pass. When pressure starts, I press towards peace and the wisdom of God. Total breakthrough and total victory, is mine!

According to Isaiah 54:17, No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment I shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and my righteousness is of Him.
SCRIPTURE:
Psalm 41:10-13

10But thou, O LORD, be merciful unto me, and raise me up, that I may requite them.

11By this I know that thou favourest me, because mine enemy doth not triumph over me.

12And as for me, thou upholdest me in mine integrity, and settest me before thy face for ever.

13Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting, and to everlasting. Amen, and Amen.
Psalm 41:10-13
Re: Daily Confessions by wakes: 5:09am On Mar 14, 2011
Beloved, we are victorious, Oh we are victorious! Glory be to God who has given us VICTORY. Fear has no place in our lives. Declare today:

I have God and God’s wisdom in me. The Life of God in my spirit dominates me. I do not compromise when confronted with wrong attitudes, conflicting beliefs, or any other idea - voiced or imagined - that comes against the Word of God that is in me. This means that words and thoughts of defeat, worry, and doubt have no effect on me.

I will not fall for the devil’s tricks. I will keep believing and saying what God has said in His Word. I will believe-- regardless of situations, feelings, the opinions of men, even family and friends—that Jesus is the anointed High Priest over my words of faith. He will bring to pass the promises on which I stand.

In the name of Jesus, I resolve not to allow my body to control my life. I enslave it through regimentation. I am self-controlled; therefore, I overcome the lust of the flesh. I am led by the Spirit and do not become weary in well-doing. I will experience the rewards of diligence. Hallelujah. Amen

SCRIPTURE:
Joshua 1:9

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Joshua 1:9
Re: Daily Confessions by wakes: 11:44am On Mar 16, 2011
MY INTEGRITY, MY CHARACTER
Beloved, say with me today, Jesus and God’s Word is first in my life so all things work to my good.

I live above and separate from the world system in Christ Jesus.

All I do and say is motivated by love and my desire to bring souls into the Kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ. I speak only the truth in love, letting only such words proceed from my mouth as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, that it may give grace to those who hear.

I walk righteously and speak uprightly; I despise gain from fraud and from oppression; I shake my hand free from the taking of bribes; I stop my ears from hearing of bloodshed and shut my eyes to avoid looking upon evil.

Therefore, I live above the world system and the Lord defends me and provides for me. The Lord will increase us more and more, us and our children. According to John 17:26, the love that is in me never fails; it is God Himself.

I delight myself in Him and He grants my desires.

The Lord is always before my face, for He is on my right hand, that I should not be moved. I am an heir of God. I’m a joint heir with Jesus and His Anointing! Hallelujah!!
Re: Daily Confessions by wakes: 10:53am On Mar 17, 2011
MY LORD, MY SALVATION!
Beloved, Declare today: The Lord is my refuge and my fortress, my God in whom I trust. No evil will befall me, nor will any plague come near ME and my family. God gives His angels charge over me. The Lord says to me, “Because you have loved Me, therefore I will deliver you; I will set you securely on high, because you have known my name. You will call upon Me, and I will answer you; I will be with you in trouble; I will rescue you and honor you. With a long life I will satisfy you, and let you behold My salvation.”

God’s Word says, “Today is the day of My salvation.” It pleases God when I allow Him to give me salvation. Jesus bore our griefs which is sickness, weakness, pain, distress, sorrow, and lack, so that we can have salvation, which is peace, abundant prosperity, and perfect health. I accept my salvation today. I receive God’s gift of salvation like an infant, completely accepting and relying on my blessing.

I saturate my mind and heart with the WORD of God daily, therefore my faith is complete, strong, and constant. I continually and continuously TRUST IN THE LORD. He is my SALVATION. Jesus, you are my saviour. I REJOICE. HALLELUJAH!

SCRIPTURE:
Isaiah 25:9

In that day they will say,

“Surely this is our God;
we trusted in Him, and He saved us.
This is the LORD, we trusted in Him;
let us rejoice and be glad in His salvation.”
Isaiah 25:9
Re: Daily Confessions by wakes: 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2011
FORSAKING ALL I TRUST IN HIM (FAITH)
Beloved, Faith is the currency for Divine transactions. No wonder the Bible says with out faith it is IMPOSSIBLE to please God.
Therefore boldly declare: There is no limit to what I can accomplish through my faith and trust in God. All things are in subjection to me and under my feet. I conquer and overcome evil with good. My weapons are not carnal but powerful through God to the pulling down of strongholds.

I receive God’s plan by faith, nothing wavering. God’s plan will come out of the realm of the spirit and not the natural. I have the ability to hear God’s plan. I listen carefully to what God is saying, for he speaks peace to His people, His faithful ones.” I am obedient to God’s plan.

I walk in the fear of the Lord and the Word says that, “In the fear of the Lord there is strong confidence, and His children will have refuge.” The Lord blesses me financially every day by providing divine wisdom. I hear and obey the voice of the Spirit so that I am easily used by the Lord.

I am anointed to do all that I dream. I am anointed to be mighty, to be world-overcoming, to change the world I live in today. I can do it all! For I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. The manifestation of the Spirit is given to me for my profit and for the blessing of others. SHOUT HALLELUJAH!

SCRIPTURE:
Psalm 52:8

But I am like an olive tree
flourishing in the house of God;
I trust in God’s unfailing love
for ever and ever.
Psalm 52:8
Re: Daily Confessions by wakes: 8:22am On Mar 22, 2011
MY NEVER AGAIN LIST I
Beloved, determine NEVER to negate the WORD by your WRONG confessions. Following is a list of what you should never confess with your mouth. Declare with me today:

Never again will I confess "I can't" for "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me" (Philippians 4:13).

Never again will I confess lack, for "My God shall supply all of my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:19).

Never again will I confess fear, for "God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind" (2 Timothy 1:7).

Never again will I confess doubt and lack of faith, for "God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith" (Romans 12:3).

Never again will I confess weakness, for "The Lord is the strength of my life" (Psalm 27:1). "The people that know their God shall be strong and do exploits" (Daniel 11:32).

So shall it be in Jesus name. Amen. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Confessions by wakes: 7:27am On Mar 23, 2011
Beloved, yesterday we started our NEVER AGAIN LIST. We shall continue today. Say with me: Never again will I confess supremacy of Satan over my life, for Greater is He that is within me than he that is in the world.

Never again will I confess defeat, for God always causeth me to triumph in Christ Jesus.
Never again will I confess lack of wisdom, for Christ Jesus is made unto me wisdom from God.

Never again will I confess sickness, for With His stripes I am healed. Jesus Himself took my infirmities and bare my sickness. Never again will I confess worries and frustrations, for I am Casting all my cares upon Him, who careth for me. In Christ I am "care-free." I will rejoice today and all the days of my life. Hallelujah!

SCRIPTURE:
1 John 4:4
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
1 John 4:4
Re: Daily Confessions by wakes: 6:38am On Mar 24, 2011
I HAVE LIBERTY

Beloved, good morning. We shall continue our NEVER AGAIN LIST. Please do not just repeat it. CONFESS it! Say it and believe it until you ACT on it. Declare today:

Never again will I confess bondage, for Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty .

Never again will I confess condemnation, for There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus. I am in Christ; therefore, I am free from condemnation.

Never again will I confess loneliness, Jesus said, "Lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world " and He also said "I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" Therefore I am not alone. I am with Christ. Hallelujah!

SCRIPTURE:
2 Corinthians 3:17

Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
2 Corinthians 3:17
Re: Daily Confessions by wakes: 5:36am On Mar 25, 2011
I AM REDEEMED!
Beloved, Good Morning. You are lifted! Today as we continue our NEVER AGAIN LIST. Boldly declare with me:

Never again will I confess curses or bad luck, for Christ hath redeemed ME from the curse of the law, being made a curse for ME, that the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith (Galatians 3:13-14). Therefore I am redeemed from every curse in Jesus name.

Never again will I confess discontent because "I have learned, in whatsoever state (circumstances) I am, therewith to be content" (Philippians 4:11).

Never again will I confess unworthiness because "He hath made Him to be sin for us who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him" (2 Corinthians 5:21). Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Confessions by wakes: 5:53am On Mar 27, 2011
IN MY PATHWAY IS LIFE, NO DEATH!

Beloved, Good morning. Happy Sunday! How has been your weekend? Glory in the Lord. Declare today:

You have delivered me from the evils of this world, for it is Your will. Gal. 1:4

No evil shall befall me, neither shall any plague come near my dwelling. Psalms 91:10

For You have given Your angels charge over me, and they keep me in all my ways. Psalms 91:11

In my pathway is life and there is no death. Prov. 12:28. Amen. Go ahead and prophesy LIFE in every area of your life. Hallelujah!

ANCHOR SCRIPTURE:
Proverbs 12:28
In the way of righteousness is life: and in the pathway thereof there is no death.

Proverbs 12:28
Re: Daily Confessions by wakes: 6:00am On Apr 29, 2011
My Dearly Beloved, good morning. It is so exhilarating to know what your true identity is in Christ. We shall continue to declare today: I am more than a Conqueror for the Word says “Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.” Rom. 8:37

I am A Child of God. “Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.” 1 John 3:2
I am An Over-comer “For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.” 1John 5:4

I am The Righteousness of God in Christ “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.” 2 Cor. 5:21.
I am A Child of God for “The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God.” Rom.8:16. Praise the Lord!

ANCHOR TEXT
Rom. 8:37
“Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.”
Rom. 8:37
Re: Daily Confessions by wakes: 10:58am On May 03, 2011
I RENEW MY MIND DAILY

Beloved, declare today: I am being transformed by Renewing My Mind. “Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.” Rom. 12:2

I am casting down vain Imaginations and bringing every thought into Captivity. “The weapons I fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. I demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and I take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.” 2Cor. 10:4-5

I am free from sin and death. “because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set ME free from the law of sin and death.” Rom. 8:2

I am redeemed from the Hand of the Enemy. “Let the redeemed of the LORD tell their story—those he redeemed from the hand of the foe.” Ps. 107:2. Alleluia!

ANCHOR TEXT
Rom. 12:2
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.”
Rom. 12:2
Re: Daily Confessions by wakes: 2:07pm On May 05, 2011
I AM ANOINTED

Beloved, good day. Declare today: I am exercising my authority over the enemy for the Word says “I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.” Luke 10:19

I am anointed. For your Word says “Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us,” 2Cor. 1:21 “But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth” 1John 2:20

I am holy in accordance with the Word “But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do” 1Peter 1:15

I am created in the image of God. “Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.” Gen. 1:26.

I am blessed “Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.” Eph. 1:3. Hallelujah!

ANCHOR TEXT
2Cor. 1:21
Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us.
2Cor. 1:21
Re: Daily Confessions by wakes: 9:40am On May 07, 2011
I AM GOD'S DWELLING PLACE

Beloved, good morning, let us joyfully and boldly declare today saying: I am predestined, Called, Justified and Glorified by God. “and those He predestined, He also called; those He called, He also justified; those He justified, He also glorified.” Rom. 8:30

I am the dwelling place of God “and in Him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.” Eph. 2:22

I am observing and doing the Lord's Commandments. "If you fully obey the LORD your God and carefully follow all His commands I give you today, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations on earth. All these blessings will come on you and accompany you if you obey the LORD your God Deut." 28:1-2

I am blessing the Lord at all times and continuing praising the Lord with all my heart. "I will extol the LORD at all times; His praise will always be on my lips." Ps. 34:1.

ANCHOR TEXT
Eph. 2:22
And in Him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by His Spirit.”
Eph. 2:22
Re: Daily Confessions by wakes: 2:55pm On May 08, 2011
I AM GREATLY LOVED BY GOD!

Beloved Happy Sunday/Mothers’ day! Joyfully declare with me today: I am greatly loved by God. I know it because He told me in His Word “ See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.” 1 John 3:1.

I am Jesus’ friend. “I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.” John 15:15.

I am the child of a great Father. “The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.”” Romans 8:15.

I am accepted. “to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves.” Ephesians 1:6.
I am forgiven. “When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,” Colossians 2:13. Glory!

ANCHOR TEXT

1 John 3:1
See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.”
1 John 3:1
Re: Daily Confessions by wakes: 4:49am On May 10, 2011
I AM CARED FOR
Beloved, declare the decree: I am made free. “and from Jesus Christ. …All glory to him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by shedding his blood for us.” (Revelation 1:5)

I am redeemed “For you know … that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your ancestors,… with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect.” (1 Peter 1:18-19)

I am chosen by God, holy, and dearly loved. “Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.” (Colossians 3:12)

I am someone who has somebody who cares. Your Word says “Cast all your anxiety on him because He cares for you.” (1 Peter 5:7)

I am part of the body of Christ “Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.” (1 Corinthians 12:27)

ANCHOR TEXT
(1 Peter 5:7)
Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
(1 Peter 5:7)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Many Men Of God Have Deviated From The Truth / Should Christians Support Anti-christ 'israel' / What Does ISLAM Stand For Really.....?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.