Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) (34792 Views)

An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy / Just Imagine Dangote Received This Message From Glo. What An Insult! / See How To Get Free Smartphone From Glo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 08, 2016
Lol that comment ''don't CHRITISES other network'' glo be like

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by Nicepoker(m): 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
Most useless network provider glo. Spit on them
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
Rocking my 10gb for 2500naira jeje..
The network has improved compared to the last time i was using their service on my Q10. They just need to increase their speed sha
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by ireneony(f): 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lol @yellow agbada grin
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by Youngzedd(m): 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
My chat with GLO customer support yesterday.

Chat started
Young
I subscribed for GLO and I am using another network to contact GLO customer care. How does that sounds like?

Dunni joined the chat

Dunni
Good afternoon,welcome to Glo LiveChat .My name Is Dunni.

How may I help you?
Young
I subscribed for GLO data and I am using another network to contact GLO customer care. How does that sounds like?

Dunni
May I know the issue?
Young
The browsing speed is very slow

The browsing speed is very slow

@ Bleep Calabar, Cross River State

This is really so sad that GLO will be slow in xxxx environment

Are you there?

Dunni
May I have your phone number?
Young

Dunni
Kindly hold on while I run a check on your line.
Young
Okay

Dunni
Okay

May I know your device type?
Young
This is not about device

This is about GLO network in this area

This is not about device

Dunni
Okay

May I know your device type?
Young
Used both on Modem and Gionee Phone

I have complained about this some months back.

I was hoping GLO have fixed the issue and I decided to do a test today and I found out that it is still the same slow network

Dunni
On your device , kindly

step down to 2g only

May I know if you are using a glo modem? \
Young
On mobile now

Now using 2G

Dunni
Okay

restart your phone

And connect again
Young
On it

Dunni
Okay
Young
Should I switch to 3G?

Dunni
No
Young
why?

No sane human will browse with edge

Dunni
You are required to step down to 2g only for now

Then you can go back to 3g later
Young
When?

When do I switch back to 3G?

** The person ended the chat here.

Chat started
Please wait for an agent. There are currently 7 visitor(s) waiting to be served.

GLO... Slow with pride.

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
Glo rocks in benue. Very very fast wink
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by Bamz(m): 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
greenhulk:
After someone will come and say it is location based. So all these people happen to be in bad locations while only a few are in good locations . The truth is glo Internet is only good in about 15% part of the country. The remaining 85% are suffering. That is not good at all.

Proudly 15% cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by SycophanticGoat: 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
Glo is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria! I'd rather stay without a network than use this nonsense further. This subscription will definitely be my last! angry angry angry
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
jmichlins:
I have two glo masts overlooking my home but their speed is slower than that of snail. Airtel and eti all the way
Two glo masts....You are the son of your father(lie muhammed)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
Bamz:

Proudly 15% cheesy

bros enjoy
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by Jacko01: 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
Glo management see handweiting on the wall

There are no more new customers rather porting customers.....
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by tober888(m): 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
The truth is that Glo is owing ZTE and they have blocked their service in some selected regions. #sofrustrating#

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by niggi4life(m): 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
I have been really patient with Glo since January, I actually stay most times at work during the weekdays so, I only rely on their network during the weekends. The day I lost hope in the useless network was when I was meant to have a Skype meeting with my boss over the weekend... I felt like a cheap fool for connecting to Skype with my Glo because I was just screaming "hello sir, hello sir" infact I almost broke my fone and my PC.
I noticed that when you don't connect your data the network bar is full, but as soon as you decide to surf the net, the network bar vanishes or starts to fluctuate.
I ported to Etisalat two months ago and believe me, that network is da bomb!!!!! Though their data finishes fast (because it loads so fast that it loads an entire web page with all the images) I don't regret ever porting to Etisalat

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by Feranchek(m): 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
Florblu:
Glo is the worst network have ever used.
It depends on your area. Where are you located?
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
semasir:
Bad business...... I'm rocking my own glo here very well though maybe those complaining has got poor signals where they are
exactly
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
Jkyoung:

Two glo masts....You are the son of your father(lie muhammed)
lfmao original lie Mohammed
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by macaranta(m): 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
Its true ..they hardly have HSDPA
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
Glo network is bad as in very bad over here do anyone knows if the airtel bis still dey rock for Android user using bb10 imie
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by UjSizzle(f): 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
Talk about bad marketing grin grin
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by babajeje123(m): 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
Bring back our mtn simple server
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by RitzyPrince(m): 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
No 3G network in Nigeria that's as fast as Glo 3G!! Wondering which hamlet y'all complaining live in. Glo cheap and Fast grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by MCeeShort(m): 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
Haha?
I don't have the desire to return to Globacom. I lost my Glo SIM and never bothered to look for it again.
My in-law complains virtually everyday about the shitty services rendered by Glo.

Me na Etisalat be my thingy now!
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by Enesi47: 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
Glo is too slow jare,their internet services is too bad @ agege here, I don't fucking care about their jamabari data, next month I will port to etisalat
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by Teespice(f): 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
GLO is one useless network.

agreed, their data plans are very cheap but I haven't been able to do anything reasonable with my phone both in lagos whilst on vacation and presently.

Etisalat it is once this current sub expires.

nonsense globacom, nonsense network, nonsense adenuga.
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by IamLucy(f): 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
dozmandon:
Lol that comment ''don't CHRITISES other network''
gringringrin#

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by wristbangle: 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lol. But with these dis satisfactory comments from customers, hope glo marketing and technical departments are reading what the social media view about them. Anyway am using glo and it's still okay to me.

Yet they seriously need to upgrade their network. This is not a good thing to the image of the company.
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by SherlockHollmes(m): 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nnamsco4real:
Why does GLO network turn my GPS each time I switch on my packet data? I think I'm been tracked.

It's killing my battery. I'm complaining of poor network, poor call services and now it's tracking and battery drain.
Cheap things dey get comma angry
you're being tracked? In Y-cee voice " who's your daddy"
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by izzou(m): 1:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
For me in Badagry,GLO is okay....

And no matter how all networks may glorify theirselves,they still have defects in other parts of the country.

I travelled to a part of the north and mtn cant even give you 2bars,talk more of browising.

My point is ......if you are dissatisfied, just get another sim. No port oh. Who knows when your GLO could come in handy
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by carammel(f): 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
My glo sim is in my Nokia torchlight,I put it there so I'd be able to use the light at night. Whenever I check the phone for time,there won't be any signal,well that is their own problem. Cheap without quality,tufia.
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by slowbreeze(f): 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
Glo is like d worst network provider in naija especially dia internet services..So dey deserve all d negative comments.
MTN own na to dey do fake fake promo..I wonder where d lady (abi na man),who won a plane some years back via MTN promo is..
For me airtel internet does it..den for calls anyoda network.
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nnamsco4real:
Why does GLO network turn my GPS each time I switch on my packet data on? I think I'm been tracked.

It's killing my battery. I'm complaining of poor network, poor call services now it's tracking and battery drain.
Cheap things dey get comma angry
was thinking my cell had a virus when my gps turns ON on its own....glo tho!!!
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by datopaper(m): 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
Glo saves me when mtn Bleep up. It really help. I know they are issue but it come and go.

Glo is still dey le, o le sibe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? / Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story / The power of Lumia 520 Lens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.