Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,320 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

As A Bestman - What Is My Responsibility? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Bestman - What Is My Responsibility? (424 Views)

Is It The Responsibility Of A Man To Take Care Of His Wife's Family? / Am I Failling In My Responsibility As A Father Or What? / It Is Not Your Responsibility To Take Care Of Your Parents -Bisi Alimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Bestman - What Is My Responsibility? by amakoro(m): 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
Guys has any one of you, ever been asked to be best man to a friend’s wedding ceremony before. How did you feel? Great right! For me, I got this appreciative feeling that my friend finds me responsible enough to stand by his side when he walks down the aisle with his girl.

Being asked to be the best man in a wedding is a great honor. We don’t get bestowed with the title “best” very often in our lives. It shows that your friend or family member holds your relationship in great esteem.

“Great power comes with great responsibility” As best man, you are saddle with special responsibilities – you will be a combination valet and hand-holder as you help the groom come through this nerve-racking experience with flying colors. You will serve as the groom's personal aide and adviser before and during the wedding. Here are some of your responsibilities.

click here to see responsibilities http://amarachia..com/2016/06/as-best-man-do-you-know-your.html

(1) (Reply)

closed / Did You Know That Your Smartphone Can Actually Help You Locate Your Missing Kids / The Best And Latest Drycleaner In Amuwo-odofin/festac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.