Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,282 members, 7,842,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

PMB On Peacekeeping Mission To London As Against Ear Infection Scam! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB On Peacekeeping Mission To London As Against Ear Infection Scam! (932 Views)

Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard / UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB On Peacekeeping Mission To London As Against Ear Infection Scam! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
According to a speculations: Latest on Buhari's trip to London!

For the record, Buhari is not coming to London for ear infection treatment but for a secret negotiation meeting with the Niger Delta Avengers

An insider who is privy to the behind the scene arrangement on how to stop the further threat of the Avengers to oil installations in the region says Buhari will be in London to meet with Jonathan and the representatives of the British government funding truce to the impasse.

It would be recalled that Jonathan was briefly in Nigeria 4 days ago and met with the President in his office before jetting out again, back to London. A day after that, Buhari met Obasanjo to seek his advice on the crisis in Niger Delta. The Duo, Obasanjo and Jonathan advised Buhari to meet with the agitators in a neutral place away from the media - prompting the London trip.

According to my source, the Intel at the government's disposal on the Niger Delta Avengers revealed their connection to two Arabian oil producing countries who are said to be angry with Buhari's government for treating the Shiites as nothing and the continuous detention without trial of its leader, Zakzakky.

Also, the weapons and technology at these guys disposal is not something a serious government should take lightly. There are speculation that they also have connection to the North Korean government.

Nigeria is currently bleeding seriously because of the activities of the Avengers, my source told me that some of the boys behind the Avenger will be arriving London tomorrow on the invitation of the British government to be part of the peace process.

Obasanjo and some other south south leaders are expected to join the meeting in London anytime from tomorrow as well. All of these will be away from the media. But you will see the pointer as the week unfolds!

President Buhari is not in London because of ear infection, he is here for something more serious!
Re: PMB On Peacekeeping Mission To London As Against Ear Infection Scam! by demydea: 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
This looks like it & makes more sense to me. Already troops have been withdrawn from the ND which shows the beginning of d end of this NDA issues
Re: PMB On Peacekeeping Mission To London As Against Ear Infection Scam! by CACAWA(m): 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lol....no president negotiates directly.

Please ignore this rumour.

1 Like

Re: PMB On Peacekeeping Mission To London As Against Ear Infection Scam! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
demydea:
This looks like it & makes more sense to me. Already troops have been withdrawn from the ND which shows the beginning of d end of this NDA issues

Peace will return to Nigeria in Jesus name
Re: PMB On Peacekeeping Mission To London As Against Ear Infection Scam! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
CACAWA:
Lol....no president negotiates directly.

Please ignore this rumour.

Do u knw wat u ar talking abt? wats at stake? we ain't talking terrorists here, so wake up. they hav agitations
Re: PMB On Peacekeeping Mission To London As Against Ear Infection Scam! by CACAWA(m): 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
liveshady:

Do u knw wat u ar talking abt? wats at stake? we ain't talking terrorists here, so wake up. they hav agitations
exactly. ...the more reason you don't deal with such with kid gloves.
Re: PMB On Peacekeeping Mission To London As Against Ear Infection Scam! by Tinubutoto: 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
A friend of my told me this few minutes or an hour ago. I never believed him but I am beginning to think along his assertion
Re: PMB On Peacekeeping Mission To London As Against Ear Infection Scam! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
Tinubutoto:
A friend of my told me this few minutes or an hour ago. I never believed him but I am beginning to think along his assertion

that's d latest
Re: PMB On Peacekeeping Mission To London As Against Ear Infection Scam! by diegwu01: 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
Source: rumourmongers.co.ng 2016/06/08 11.29am

(1) (Reply)

Everything Is Just Scarce In This Buhari's Regime. / Why I Want Niger Delta Avengers To Continue... / I Won’t Discriminate Against Any Section Of Nigeria - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.