Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Please Forgive Me For My Username And Read This: Patriotic Question. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Forgive Me For My Username And Read This: Patriotic Question. (870 Views)

300 Almajiri Children Graduate From AUN's Feed And Read Programme / In 2017 Buhari Was Driven From His Office By Patriotic & Courageous Rats – FFK / #zuckerberg'svisit: This Is The Most Patriotic Post By A Nigerian In Recent Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Forgive Me For My Username And Read This: Patriotic Question. by Tinubutoto: 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
To all Tinubu fans I am sorry with regards to my user name, I don't like him as a person for owning the whole West to his kit. I wish I am allowed to edit it. My call for apology from his supporters is my desire to see Nigeria as a great country of which the Western World will envy.
Please allow me to say I am feeling for the Chief Security Office of Nigeria as a country, it is not easy to be a president of Nigeria and wish not to be one because it comes with enormous task. I never liked Jonathan as a person prior to the 2015 election but as an Ijaw man I have no other choice than to support him. I supported Atiku in 2007 despite the fact that a fellow Ijaws man was Yara'dua's running mate.I later supported him because I saw a gang up against him. Jonathan failed us but I can never take away the fact that I benefited from him personally, my family benefited from him to my utmost surprise.

Coming to the essence of this write up, I don't want to see Nigeria divide because I see the Itsekiri, the Urhobo and other minority tribes suffering if a Niger Delta State is created. I want a better Nigeria for the Fulani man, for the Igbira man, for the Yoruba man, for the Ijaw man etcetera.
I wish to ask a simple question, which has to do with Nigeria as a country. My question is, why does Nigeria as a country always listened to the voice of violence and not a peaceful demonstration? This issue of Niger Delta is really appealing and I want us to do away with PDP or APC in answering this question. The call for justice for Niger Delta has been there, it predated me but none of the successful government has done anything about it.
To be continued tomorrow (part 11)
Re: Please Forgive Me For My Username And Read This: Patriotic Question. by khalifjgusau(m): 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
Let me decide...
Re: Please Forgive Me For My Username And Read This: Patriotic Question. by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
successful government

1 Like

Re: Please Forgive Me For My Username And Read This: Patriotic Question. by Tinubutoto: 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
successful government
Do you have problem with the phrase "successful government" or is it the first time you are hearing the phrase? You better stop thinking it's a wrong word or else I term you as an illiterate who needs to improve his or her English usage/grammar.
Re: Please Forgive Me For My Username And Read This: Patriotic Question. by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
Tinubutoto:

Do you have problem with the phrase "successful government" or is it the first time you are hearing the phrase? You better stop thinking it's a wrong word or else I term you as an illiterate who needs to improve his or her English usage/grammar.

My dear you are as free as the air to term me what ever you like.

1 Like

Re: Please Forgive Me For My Username And Read This: Patriotic Question. by Tinubutoto: 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

kk then,
Mods subject to the permission of my fellow nairalanders, I hereby pronounced him as a zombie wailer as well as illiterate
Re: Please Forgive Me For My Username And Read This: Patriotic Question. by IRserveMyComent(f): 6:05am On Jun 08, 2016
Tinubutoto:

kk then,
Mods subject to the permission of my fellow nairalanders, I hereby pronounced him as a zombie wailer as well as illiterate

Is that all you have?
I thought you were going to pull down nairaland with one "unseen or unheard of" name.
And point of correction am a 'she'.

1 Like

Re: Please Forgive Me For My Username And Read This: Patriotic Question. by marwanafrica: 6:16am On Jun 08, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

. You are lady indeed and not only that you are a lady you are also a house wife material, what a epic response, love you for that, Muuuuah
Re: Please Forgive Me For My Username And Read This: Patriotic Question. by 989900: 6:23am On Jun 08, 2016
Fantastic corruption will destroy any country/institution.
Re: Please Forgive Me For My Username And Read This: Patriotic Question. by IRserveMyComent(f): 7:06am On Jun 08, 2016
marwanafrica:
. You are lady indeed and not only that you are a lady you are also a house wife material, what a epic response, love you for that, Muuuuah

where is this one coming from?
Abeg clear for road.
Re: Please Forgive Me For My Username And Read This: Patriotic Question. by marwanafrica: 7:09am On Jun 08, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

where is this one coming from? Abeg clear for road.
. Sorry ok

(1) (Reply)

Support The Not Too Young To Rule Bill / INEC Employs Ex-Youth Corper Who Went Blind While Working During 2011 Election / MILITANTS - The Leaders Of Tomorrow's SS And SE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.