Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Lhasa Apso For Sale In Ilorin - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lhasa Apso For Sale In Ilorin (1928 Views)

beautiful white Lhasa apso For Sale (pictures) / Lhasa Apso For Sale / Super Friendly Ihasa Apso For A New Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lhasa Apso For Sale In Ilorin by Maitommi: 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
This 6 month old, very cute and playful boy is up for sale. Reason for sale is we can't give him enough attention because of busy schedules and frequent trips. Whatsapp

Re: Lhasa Apso For Sale In Ilorin by xreal: 7:32am On Jun 08, 2016
I came here to make a comment, but eventually stole the picture.

confession time undecided
Re: Lhasa Apso For Sale In Ilorin by Maitommi: 7:35am On Jun 08, 2016
xreal:
I came here to make a comment, but eventually stole the picture.

confession time undecided
smiley
Re: Lhasa Apso For Sale In Ilorin by uchpanila(m): 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
all you need is someone to adopt him and not buy tongue
Re: Lhasa Apso For Sale In Ilorin by olaidecash: 11:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
This dog is sooo cute
Re: Lhasa Apso For Sale In Ilorin by Tafari1(m): 10:52am On Dec 02, 2016
Misspicy wink
Re: Lhasa Apso For Sale In Ilorin by misspicy(f): 10:58am On Dec 02, 2016
Tafari1:
Misspicy wink
Hey
Re: Lhasa Apso For Sale In Ilorin by Tafari1(m): 11:14am On Dec 02, 2016
misspicy:

Hey
You seem to think someone is hiding behind this moniker.
Re: Lhasa Apso For Sale In Ilorin by misspicy(f): 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
Tafari1:
You seem to think someone is hiding behind this moniker.
Isn't it?

I am so sure too
Re: Lhasa Apso For Sale In Ilorin by Tafari1(m): 8:57am On Dec 04, 2016
misspicy:

Isn't it?

I am so sure too
No, It isn't

We met on a particular thread long ago. It was about Saraki being stoned at ilorin Eid ground. That was how I knew you are from ilorin.
You recall?
Re: Lhasa Apso For Sale In Ilorin by misspicy(f): 11:02am On Dec 04, 2016
Tafari1:
No, It isn't

We met on a particular thread long ago. It was about Saraki being stoned at ilorin Eid ground. That was how I knew you are from ilorin.
You recall?
I do now.

So how did you become one of the irresponsible boys in romance section, I've seen you exchange words, insulting people, join trolls etc
Re: Lhasa Apso For Sale In Ilorin by Tafari1(m): 11:14am On Dec 04, 2016
misspicy:

I do now.

So how did you become one of the irresponsible boys in romance section, I've seen you exchange words, insulting people, join trolls etc
I wouldn't call it irresponsible... Sometimes you have to answer a fool according to his fooly so that he won't be wise in his own sight.

I've seen you exchange words with people also,is that irresponsibility?
Re: Lhasa Apso For Sale In Ilorin by misspicy(f): 11:31am On Dec 04, 2016
Tafari1:
I wouldn't call it irresponsible... Sometimes you have to answer a fool according to his fooly so that he won't be wise in his own sight.

I've seen you exchange words with people also,is that irresponsibility?

Mine is not to troll and I exchange words and insult people who have trolled me before eg that ediot the other day, he really chewed my moniker last year, I wonder why he would expect me to suddenly forget and get all cuddy with him now.

I put you in the group of Jude whatever, the only reason I replied your mention coz you said you live in ilorin.
Re: Lhasa Apso For Sale In Ilorin by Tafari1(m): 11:49am On Dec 04, 2016
misspicy:

Mine is not to troll and I exchange words and insult people who have trolled me before eg that ediot the other day, he really chewed my moniker last year, I wonder why he would expect me to suddenly forget and get all cuddy with him now.

I put you in the group of Jude whatever, the only reason I replied your mention coz you said you live in ilorin.
Too bad you see me like that. The only person I ever exchange words with was Jude and I warned him.
I don't even take everything on romance section serious. I prefer literature section wink

(1) (Reply)

Massive Topquality Brindle And Fawn Boerboel Puppy Both Sex @ 80k Lagos / Help Save My Dogs / Monster Head Pitbull Pups For Sale...both Sex Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.