Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

See The Bad Condition Of Abeokuta To Ibadan Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Bad Condition Of Abeokuta To Ibadan Road (953 Views)

The Bad Condition Of A Magistrate Court In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) / Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out / Obasanjo Builds Central Mosque In Abeokuta To Celebrate His 80th Birthday (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Bad Condition Of Abeokuta To Ibadan Road by nairanews247: 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
This road has been neglected for so many years all because it is a federal road. The entire community of Eleweran, Abeokuta and its environ is now using this medium to beseech the Ogun State Governor to spring up into action towards making the road motorable.

Re: See The Bad Condition Of Abeokuta To Ibadan Road by ziky2010(m): 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
I think it is included in the 2016 budget
Re: See The Bad Condition Of Abeokuta To Ibadan Road by manutdrichie(m): 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
APC states not my biz
Re: See The Bad Condition Of Abeokuta To Ibadan Road by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
West n dirty ehn... I never see. the only thing I see in this picture is dirty back to back. how should their Messiah bugaria begin to help this ofe mmanu people? see flies everywhere n I can smell rotten dead rats from here. God please begin to look into this people matter b4 global warming hits dem badly. I'm out of here!

3 Likes

Re: See The Bad Condition Of Abeokuta To Ibadan Road by coolitempa1(f): 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
odudukoko:
West n dirty ehn... I never see. the only thing I see in this picture is dirty back to back. how should their Messiah bugaria begin to help this ofe mmanu people? see flies everywhere n I can smell rotten dead rats from here. God please begin to look into this people matter b4 global warming hits dem badly. I'm out of here!

Idiat...racist...tribalistic monkey.... angry

2 Likes

Re: See The Bad Condition Of Abeokuta To Ibadan Road by Baawaa(m): 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
Op,this is not main road,moreover Amosun cannot do the road from Adatan to Odeda now .I believe next governor will do that,we should let him complete those he has started
Re: See The Bad Condition Of Abeokuta To Ibadan Road by nairanews247: 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
Baawaa:
Op,this is not main road,moreover Amosun cannot do the road from Adatan to Odeda now .I believe next governor will do that,we should let him complete those he has started

he cant do it?

are they not paying taxes to the state government

1 Like

Re: See The Bad Condition Of Abeokuta To Ibadan Road by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
coolitempa1:

Idiat...racist...tribalistic monkey.... angry
sorry oh, but I tot ur from Edo.
Re: See The Bad Condition Of Abeokuta To Ibadan Road by coolitempa1(f): 12:06am On Jun 08, 2016
odudukoko:
sorry oh, but I tot ur from Edo.

Madman ....is that you here

(1) (Reply)

... / Cute Photo Of Buhari Granddaughters Getting His Nails Manicured / Why Keep Igbos When They Are Not Allowed To Be President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.