Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina (32279 Views)

I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment -femi Adesina / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina by moyakz(m): 9:48am On Jun 08, 2016
oh,so pmb went to rest in london??if i may ask,is nigeria's weather uncondusive for pmb to rest or is there enough space at aso villa for him to rest??what a funny lieing association of political criminals<apc> we've got as leaders.
Re: Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina by NZAGHA(f): 9:52am On Jun 08, 2016
weblord1900:
Even though I didn't finish reading all this,,, ARE YOU SAYING THAT HE IS HIDING SOMEWHERE IN THIS COUNTRY,, =
lols. Hiding from NDA's. Sure fact. grin
Re: Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina by nkemjacob2(m): 9:53am On Jun 08, 2016
buhari said it wit his mouth he z goin 4 medical treatment, now dis idiot is fooling himself tinkin he z fooling nigeria. lying government

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 08, 2016
Why do i come here
This people are doing my head in.

long live
Re: Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina by Pyno30: 9:54am On Jun 08, 2016
Real Reason Why Buhari Traveled to London. . SECRETREPORT.COM can report authoritatively, that the aim of Buhari’s visit is to negotiate with the Niger Delta Avengers in London, United Kingdom, which has been slated for the meeting, based on advice from Obasanjo and Jonathan,
Re: Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina by sweettlemon(f): 9:57am On Jun 08, 2016
omenka, come and do your job. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina by annnikky(f): 10:00am On Jun 08, 2016
No silly adeshina is lying to d kids he kept @home, bubu went to London to dance skelewu n shoki to come back in few days tym.

I've not heard from d liar{Muhammade}himself, he should come n tell us in details y bubu left for London or is he tired of lying?

Liers from d pit of hell

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 08, 2016
He was "technically" treated in Nigeria

Currently in London to recover $1trillion loot stored in a London clinic
Re: Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina by sucess001(m): 10:04am On Jun 08, 2016
this is stupid and insulting to the intelligence of Nigerians...

so what is evaluation? is it not treatment?

so when they evaluate and see he needs to be given drugs or treated, they will refer him back to Nigerian doctors abi?

stupid govt!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina by DanielPop(m): 10:05am On Jun 08, 2016
grin See lie!

Re: Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina by kaairoz: 10:06am On Jun 08, 2016
Mr Femi Adesina and Mr Lai Mohammed are two of a kind, that specialize in confusing those that voted them in power.

For their mind they are fooling nigerians,
but at long run their supports will know the truth, and
the truth will set them free.

Mr president PBM is with ear disease,
Mr Femi & Mr lai are with lying disease,
Sooner they will go for medical london for their sickness.
Re: Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina by MartinsIfeco1(m): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

http://www.punchng.com/buhari-not-london-treatment-presidency

Weda bubuhahari is travelling to the whole contries in this continent and let him travel to other continents i no concern me what gvs me concern is Rochas Okorocha is rendering ppl homeless at Amakohia/Akwakuma in Owerri without replacement and compensation and fools are here hailing him,only God can judge u ppl and him,fools.
Re: Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina by HirstMOG(m): 10:10am On Jun 08, 2016
very soon this man called Ade will take the mantle of lies off Lie Muhammed. I still de wonder what APC represent.
Re: Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina by frisky2good(m): 10:12am On Jun 08, 2016
Paying for our president to receive treatment abroad makes more sense than paying for him to go and rest abroad. Why can't he go and rest in Daura? No be there he dey rest before he become president?
Re: Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 08, 2016
HE WENT TO ENGLAND TO REST!!! CAN YOU IMAGINE? NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN SCAMMED!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina by redsceptic: 10:15am On Jun 08, 2016
Collins9156:
This hot info is copied to you as received by me. Happy reading Latest on Buhari's trip to London!

For the record, Buhari is not coming to London for ear infection treatment but for a secret negotiation meeting with the Niger Delta Avengers

An insider who is privy to the behind the scene arrangement on how to stop the further threat of the Avengers to oil installations in the region says Buhari will be in London to meet with Jonathan and the representatives of the British government funding truce to the impasse.

It would be recalled that Jonathan was briefly in Nigeria 4 days ago and met with the President in his office before jetting out again, back to London. A day after that, Buhari met Obasanjo to seek his advice on the crisis in Niger Delta. The Duo, Obasanjo and Jonathan advised Buhari to meet with the agitators in a neutral place away from the media - prompting the London trip.

According to my source, the Intel at the government's disposal on the Niger Delta Avengers revealed their connection to two Arabian oil producing countries who are said to be angry with Buhari's government for treating the Shiites as nothing and the continuous detention without trial of its leader, Zakzakky.

Also, the weapons and technology at these guys disposal is not something a serious government should take lightly. There are speculation that they also have connection to the North Korean government.

Nigeria is currently bleeding seriously because of the activities of the Avengers, my source told me that some of the boys behind the Avenger will be arriving London tomorrow on the invitation of the British government to be part of the peace process.

Obasanjo and some other south south leaders are expected to join the meeting in London anytime from tomorrow as well. All of these will be away from the media. But you will see the pointer as the week unfolds!

President Buhari is not in London because of ear infection, he is here for something more serious!

You read it from here first!

Maiyegun

Dont waste your time. You are mostly dealing with children on this site.
Re: Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina by akpama87(m): 10:16am On Jun 08, 2016
I think it's high time every leader of this country became schooled in integrity and truthfulness. One says one thing now and another repudiates it the next second. Again, one says something now and retracts it. This situation makes people doubt the authority of the source.

The bit of news that Buhari traveled abroad for medical reasons is no longer tittle-tattle.
Re: Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina by pedrilo: 10:20am On Jun 08, 2016
u can only confuse urself and ur fellow zombies
Re: Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina by chernest2002: 10:22am On Jun 08, 2016
Doctor please evaluate the ear,nose and throat but don't give treatment so that buhari will not be guilty of heath tourism. Deceiver.
Re: Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina by funkyibodude(m): 10:24am On Jun 08, 2016
cenaboy:

Is obvious that once you are in APC your integrity and honesty in you is buried, SHAME to APC, SHAME to APC and their Negative Change.
my dear, we have an adage" once character and integrity is lost, all is lost". Too bad APC members are learning the hard way undecided
Re: Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina by profmallory(m): 10:29am On Jun 08, 2016
Mr Femi should be replaced, he is not doing a good job at all.
Re: Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina by mcpapillo(m): 10:32am On Jun 08, 2016
ganisucks:
That Quack called Adesina has been singing that song since Sunday Night. He is J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ like his Kinsman, Segun Adeyemi or whatever his last name is. That liar, also defended his cock A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ bull story till the very last day. Imagine telling educated Nigerians, that someone receiving treatment is not ill. Thank God, Mr President, put him †̥♥ shame by uttering this now famous words " Is there anyone who doesn't fall sick". Adesina is a disgrace †̥♥ his profession A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ household.

People still use these fonts ..? Smh
Re: Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina by Paperwhite(m): 10:32am On Jun 08, 2016
-No animal shall kill another animal later become no animal shall another animal "without" a cause.Femi keep lying to change the goalpost.You'll reach your waterloo soonest.Even Lying Lai liar M'hammed must be astonished with this his protégé now.
Re: Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina by Boyooosa(m): 11:06am On Jun 08, 2016
ever811:
this APC sef..which one be evaluation naa? u say them don treat the ear finish for Niger so no sound for Niger to use test the ear ni? why him no go sambisa forest or Niger delta to use bomb sound evaluate the ear naa?..this femi seff..
If u slap am..... Buhari infection go transfer to him ear abi? lol!
Re: Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina by Codes151(m): 11:12am On Jun 08, 2016
That guy!!! Sha!! Someone needs to flog him
Re: Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina by blackestboy: 11:34am On Jun 08, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Whenever that man lies, devil be like

He's usually more like

Re: Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina by blackestboy: 11:42am On Jun 08, 2016
When Nigerians eventually catch Femi Adesina on the street

Re: Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:42am On Jun 08, 2016
blackestboy:

He's usually more like
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina by nwakibie3(m): 11:45am On Jun 08, 2016
Then he is in London to negotiate with the Niger Delta Avengers...
Re: Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina by impactinfluence: 11:45am On Jun 08, 2016
What a country... The President of Nigeria going to LONDON TO REST#wehavemissedit. Abeg who fit remember when Obama come Nigeria oooooWhat a country... The President of Nigeria going to LONDON TO REST#wehavemissedit. Abeg who fit remember when Obama come Nigeria oooooWhat a country... The President of Nigeria going to LONDON TO REST#wehavemissedit. Abeg who fit remember when Obama come Nigeria ooooo
Re: Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina by bigtt76(f): 11:49am On Jun 08, 2016
In that case, the President's physicians are saying they're not sure of the treatment they gave grin

BeeBeeOoh:
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

http://www.punchng.com/buhari-not-london-treatment-presidency

Re: Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina by nameo: 11:49am On Jun 08, 2016
PMIcon:
It's unfortunate that the media, for financial gains, are empowering people who have ALREADY decided not to trust this government.

I COMMEND THE PRESIDENT FOR VISITING THE ASO ROCK ENT SURGEON BEFORE TRAVELLING.

We don't hear about presidents visiting Aso Rock clinics before jetting out of Nigeria for treatment. And even when things get complicated they still hide it from us.
This government is giving us information but it seems there are too many ungrateful people in the world today. They complain about everything and see good things in bad ways because they are used to bad things happening.

I honestly don't know which is more STUPID :

Yhu believing this thing yhu just wrote up there, Or Yhu somehow believing yhu would be able to convince any sane person with it

Really don't know embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma Receives INEC Form As Imo APC Candidate / Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central / Tinubu Is My Respected Elder Brother, Peter Obi Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.