Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment -femi Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment -femi Adesina (704 Views)

Punch Cartoon: Buhari's Treatment Of Boko Haram And Herdsmen In Contrast To IMN / We Can’t Provide Information On Buhari’s Treatment – CBN / Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment -femi Adesina by ObiOmaMu: 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
President Buhari's media aide, Femi Adesina, who appeared on Politics Today, a programme on Channels Television revealed he doesn't know if it is the federal government that is responsible for the medical bill of sick Nigerian President who has spent over 3 months in the U.K. 

The President continous stay in London where he has been receiving medical attention for the past 99 days, has generated heated controversy between his supporters and opponents over the issue of cost. 

Seun Okinbaloye, anchor of the programme, asked Adesina, “Who is paying for the president’s treatment?” “Does it matter at this point?” The presidential spokesman asked, to which Okinbaloye fired back: “We need to know, he is our president. He is a public official. This shouldn’t be shrouded in secrecy.”

Then Adesina said: “I do not know who is paying, but as a president, he has a right  to be treated by the country.” “Nigeria is taking care of the bill?” Okinbaloye asked, and Adesina responded, “Most likely. I don not know for sure.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/dont-know-nigeria-paying-buharis-treatment-femi-adesina/

Lalasticlala

Re: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment -femi Adesina by madridguy(m): 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
tongue
Re: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment -femi Adesina by BUHARItesticles: 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
Adesina is infected by the lying spirit of Aso villa. Buhari is simply wasting our money in London, he doesn't care about an average Nigerian. Heartless politicians
Re: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment -femi Adesina by ediama(m): 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
Must you talk about everything!!!

Know when to talk & when to be silence.
Such virtue is golden.
Re: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment -femi Adesina by Pinkfeet: 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
i know u will not said the truth.
Re: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment -femi Adesina by luvinhubby(m): 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
A buffoon recruits fellow buffoons as aides.

Osita Okechukwu - Buffoon
Lauretta Onochie - Buffoon
Shehu Garba - Buffoon
Femi Adeshina - Buffoon

Buhari - Chief Buffoon.
Re: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment -femi Adesina by hatchy(f): 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
The black man is a wicked specie of humans that lived.

How can this man who was known and respected by many just change to something else,competing with Lai Mohammed in the art of telling lies.

Dear God why did you decide to punish Nigeria with these set of leaders? Forgive us for the sins of Abacha,Babangida and Jonathan and restore this nation back through good leaders after Buhari and his goons,Amen.
Re: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment -femi Adesina by Seguntimmy(m): 12:11am On Aug 15, 2017
luvinhubby:
A buffoon recruits fellow buffoons as aides.

Osita Okechukwu - Buffoon
Lauretta Onochie - Buffoon
Shehu Garba - Buffoon
Femi Adeshina - Buffoon

Buhari - Chief Buffoon.

You ommitted sum1,
what abt LAI MUHAMMED
Re: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment -femi Adesina by TheHonourable: 4:03am On Aug 15, 2017
grin grin Media aides of our one chance government..
Re: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment -femi Adesina by onatisi(m): 5:11am On Aug 15, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
President Buhari's media aide, Femi Adesina, who appeared on Politics Today, a programme on Channels Television revealed he doesn't know if it is the federal government that is responsible for the medical bill of sick Nigerian President who has spent over 3 months in the U.K. 

The President continous stay in London where he has been receiving medical attention for the past 99 days, has generated heated controversy between his supporters and opponents over the issue of cost. 

Seun Okinbaloye, anchor of the programme, asked Adesina, “Who is paying for the president’s treatment?” “Does it matter at this point?” The presidential spokesman asked, to which Okinbaloye fired back: “We need to know, he is our president. He is a public official. This shouldn’t be shrouded in secrecy.”

Then Adesina said: “I do not know who is paying, but as a president, he has a right  to be treated by the country.” “Nigeria is taking care of the bill?” Okinbaloye asked, and Adesina responded, “Most likely. I don not know for sure.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/dont-know-nigeria-paying-buharis-treatment-femi-adesina/

Lalasticlala

Just like his boss buhari. They both know nothing. They dont even know what they are doing or why they are in power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment -femi Adesina by PatriotTemidayo: 5:52am On Aug 15, 2017
APC has memory loss.

From the leaders, to the zombie followers. All idiots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment -femi Adesina by gmaribel(m): 5:55am On Aug 15, 2017
I am the one paying for his treatment!

(1) (Reply)

NADECO Plans US Conference To Address Separatist Concerns / Buhari’s Return Speech: The Height Of Irresponsibility / Time To Stop Naziphobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.