Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

FG plans massive downsizing of Immigrations, Prisons officers - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / FG plans massive downsizing of Immigrations, Prisons officers (21439 Views)

Bank Send New Staff To Prisons For A Tour To Deter Them From Embezzling Money / Two Female Officers Winged By Nigerian Air Force After Qualifying As Pilots.PICS / Federal Government Approves Promotion Of 10,979 Prisons Officers And Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG plans massive downsizing of Immigrations, Prisons officers by Duru009(m): 10:21am On Jun 08, 2016
I dont understand this govt again..

What is really happening 2 this govt...
Re: FG plans massive downsizing of Immigrations, Prisons officers by macino1(m): 10:27am On Jun 08, 2016
kuuljay:
go back and read it again, this time slowly even if you haven't passed jamb you should be able to comprehend.some people have served for over 35years and are not ready to retire,some have stroke for example but don't want to retire some have failed exams more than three times. some people may just be 3years in the service but have triple promotions because they know oga at the top,with downsizing that will be corrected while those whose promotions have been deliberately halted will also be rectified,etc learn to read and understand before following half literates comment blindly on social media
Okay, What says the topic? Because that was all that informed my comments. Don't border to read through.
If your explanation is what it is, then I reserved my comments. Even though, I still don't trust this government.
Re: FG plans massive downsizing of Immigrations, Prisons officers by Suntzung: 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
They Need To Employ Fresh Young Graduates And Replace/Dump The Expired Cargos That Full Those Services.
Re: FG plans massive downsizing of Immigrations, Prisons officers by elisra(m): 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
Apc is not a total failure anyway.
They cant disappoint Nigerians as they are always involved in one funny thing or the other.
Anyone who is disappointed should go back to Mars.
Re: FG plans massive downsizing of Immigrations, Prisons officers by layefa45: 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
The Federal Government of Nigeria led by Buhari is confused. How many jobs has it created that it wants to embark on massive downsizing of immigration and prisons officers
Re: FG plans massive downsizing of Immigrations, Prisons officers by UEDIBO: 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
pedrilo:
hahahah wetin u wan take am do ediot?
I WAN USE AM TRAIN OLOSHO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

60,000 Construction Workers Lose Jobs In 4 Months - Vanguard News / Thread For Teachers, Educators, Academicians, Lecturers And Educationists / FG Workers To Start Receiving January Salary – AGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.