Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family (66228 Views)

Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos / Stephen Keshi's Son, Stephen Jnr Looks Dapper In New Photos / Stephen Keshi Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by warrior101: 10:17am On Jun 08, 2016
Your mom just fed you with half-baked truth.

IamMissMarvel:
My mum said its harder for a man to deal with the death of his wife.
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by freshdude99(m): 10:19am On Jun 08, 2016
emorse:
Doctors are supposed to determine the cause of death through an autopsy, not family members.

I never liked the man as a coach. Its funny how that has suddenly changed with this news. Life is truly best understood backwards. RIP Big boss.
Exactly! Am happy you just realised how foolish u have been, your new job now is to enlighten ur fellow zombies to start thinking backwards like the wailers to understand the truth about the failed union called Nigeria.
I still pity those of you that still believes serving this foolish country is the best thing that can happen you. When keshi needed this rubbish country most, they struck him very hard. He lost his wife, his job, the psychological trauma nko and now his life.
Indeed there was a country called zoo

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Piro4rl(m): 10:20am On Jun 08, 2016
REST IN PERFECT PEACE STEVEN KESHI.
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Amhappy(f): 10:22am On Jun 08, 2016
RIP the big boss. You will always be remembered.
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by inonsyyahoocom(m): 10:24am On Jun 08, 2016
last respect to a legend,rest in peace keshi...
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by FBS: 10:37am On Jun 08, 2016
Rest In Peace Chairman Keshi.
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by poseidon12: 10:40am On Jun 08, 2016
RIP Stephen Keshi, the Big Boss. You have done your part and have gone to a better place. My condolences to his family.
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by miqos02(m): 10:41am On Jun 08, 2016
rip
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by abbeyty(m): 10:46am On Jun 08, 2016
Gone so soon, God knows the best may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by mikaael(m): 10:51am On Jun 08, 2016
Cutehector:
Eya.. didnt live well enough.. too bad.

and who are u to judge?...

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Lildav: 10:54am On Jun 08, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
He's not dead, Old Nigga faked his death to escape President Buhari's Man hunt.

And stop Censoring my WORD...I typed DÛLLARDINHO not FOOLhari...Aight?

Everyone knows he was Tight with the Drunk from Otueke...Faking deaths is how you escape EFCC these days(Apparently)

U just cleared d air on how stupid + foolish u can be! #smH

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Ijobaorun(m): 10:54am On Jun 08, 2016
This is serious oo. to sudden and close to his wife's death. RIP
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Cutehector(m): 10:55am On Jun 08, 2016
mikaael:

and who are u to judge?...
I meant his lifespan..
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by mpowa(m): 10:56am On Jun 08, 2016
To be honest I wasn't his fan, but I feel so sad and shocked hearing this news, may his soul RIP, he'll always be remembered for his contributions both has a player and coach in our football history.I hope the Nff and the fg honors him and takes care of his family.
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Emade(m): 10:56am On Jun 08, 2016
faith551:
Too much death these days, might be the economy
NOT ONLY ECONOMY U SHOULD HAVE ADDED APC OR PMB
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Cannonleo(m): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2016
Still in shock
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by kjhova(m): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2016
hotdi:
RIP the most outstanding indigenous coach ever.
Ur footprint is already on the sands of time. cry

Correction, the best Super Eagles manager EVER. His records beat those of Clemence Westerhof, Otto Gloria, Bonfrere Joe, Phillipe Trousier and Shuaibu Amodu who are the close contenders to him.
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2016
rest in peace, you will not be forgotten in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Vabasi(m): 11:09am On Jun 08, 2016
Couldn't believe it but have to take it in good faith.
Goodbye our legend
Farewell the Big Boss
Adios Stephen Okechukwu Chinedu Keshi.
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Kgdavid(m): 11:15am On Jun 08, 2016
Oh no... Really liked the Big Boss. The way Nigerians treated him was downright unfair.
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by DoyenExchange: 11:16am On Jun 08, 2016
RIP
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by sassiemyk: 11:21am On Jun 08, 2016
jaymejate:
What tha Hell! Thanking God for untimely death?
Well God knows

Pls is there a time stipulated for death? it's inevitable dear. No death is timely and no death is untimely. Give glory to God at all times.
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by mikaael(m): 11:25am On Jun 08, 2016
Cutehector:
I meant his lifespan..
oh!.....alryt
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Austin234(m): 11:29am On Jun 08, 2016
Oh! What a devastating blow. Keshi of all people dead? It look like a mirage to me.

We are rather humbled at death. The rich, the poor, the healthy and the unhealthy. We are sorrounded by death every day.

Then comes a million dollar question - where is ur soul going to after death, heaven or hell? Truely there's another after the one here on earth. As soon as one closes his eyes here on earth he/she opens it in another world beyond our eyes.

Prepare ur life for heaven to accept u when u leave this sinful earth. Give ur life to Christ now.

God bles u
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by daddyrich: 11:33am On Jun 08, 2016
RIP
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by murmee: 11:35am On Jun 08, 2016
kjhova:

Correction, the best Super Eagles manager EVER. His records beat those of Clemence Westerhof, Otto Gloria, Bonfrere Joe, Phillipe Trousier and Shuaibu Amodu who are the close contenders to him.
That is your personal opinion. His records did not beat those of other coaches, especially, Westerhof. Stephen Keshi just did his best for the Super Eagles just like the other coaches. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by greatman247(m): 11:36am On Jun 08, 2016
RIP to the great legend. He's such a great loss to this nation. I am still pained and in great shock. So we will not see him ever again.
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by misscall247: 11:37am On Jun 08, 2016
emorse:
Doctors are supposed to determine the cause of death through an autopsy, not family members.

I never liked the man as a coach. Its funny how that has suddenly changed with this news. Life is truly best understood backwards. RIP Big boss.
I just ve dis feelings dat he was poisond
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by FreeBoss: 11:50am On Jun 08, 2016
MaQuin:
,..he had a sudden cardiac arrest and died.
This cardiac arrest sef. It didn't wait for us to BAIL our Big Boss. May his soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by wizkidblogger(f): 11:51am On Jun 08, 2016
Insiders reveal what actually killed Stephen Keshi. Click here for the full gist.

RIP Boss.
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by bunmat007: 11:53am On Jun 08, 2016
in everything, give thanks...
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by jamst2(m): 11:57am On Jun 08, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
He's not dead, Old Nigga faked his death to escape President Buhari's Man hunt.

And stop Censoring my WORD...I typed DÛLLARDINHO not FOOLhari...Aight?

Everyone knows he was Tight with the Drunk from Otueke...Faking deaths is how you escape EFCC these days(Apparently)

Thank u,this was my thought exactly cos few days ago he denied a news linking him to coach @ orlando pirate...hmmm! Death faking is the real deal to escape from people's attention most especially the politically corrupt ones...this also remind me of diezieni madueke's fake cancer in other to escape trials

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game / President Erdogan Is Best Man At Mesut Ozil's Wedding / Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.