Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family (66222 Views)

Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos / Stephen Keshi's Son, Stephen Jnr Looks Dapper In New Photos / Stephen Keshi Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by piagetskinner(m): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2016
Very shocking.. .

Rip
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by matrix75: 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
RIP.
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Chukzyfcb(m): 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
murmee:
That is your personal opinion. His records did not beat those of other coaches, especially, Westerhof. Stephen Keshi just did his best for the Super Eagles just like the other coaches. May his soul rest in peace.
For about 30years now, Only westerhof can match stephen keshi's record. No other super-eagles coach come close. You may not like him but his stats speak for itself. Who has won us an afcon & taken us past the group stages of worldcup?
I know your type. You are one of those who know lil bout football history, but are quick to join bandwagon to criticize someone so u'll seem cool.
News flash: watch as keshi's name will rise in this coming weeks , because Death actually makes one bigger!!!!
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by mynduu44: 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
ireneony:
I thought they said he died in benin.

Well anyway sha.

Rip.

u dull ooo...
why not read the write up again..
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Chukzyfcb(m): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
emorse:
Doctors are supposed to determine the cause of death through an autopsy, not family members.

I never liked the man as a coach. Its funny how that has suddenly changed with this news. Life is truly best understood backwards. RIP Big boss.
Guy you arre so quick to conclusion. Where in the writeup did it say family members detemined the cause of death, where?
They issued out a statement stating the underlying cause of his death, cardiac arrest.
Did it not cross your mind that medical practioners would have examined his body & told his family that cardiac arrest was the cause?
Coz from your statement , you are insinuating that the family already concluded cardiac arrest is the cause of his death. #learn to scrutinize things brov!
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by chomaloo(m): 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
Rest in peace compatriot n wil never forget hero
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Bakass(m): 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
el-rufai the governor of kaduna state, has not say anytin about this
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
I first saw it on Stella's blog.Rip keshi
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by BISAAC: 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
May his soul rest in piece, i found it difficult to believe, great coach ....
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by rusher14: 1:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
All in a week - Ali, Kimbo and now Keshi.

All sportsmen who excelled in their chosen discipline.

All would be missed.

Keshi was a pioneer and true winner.

He qualified Togo for a world cup.

He came, he saw, he conquered.

Keshi gave us hope with unprecedented victories.

Rest in peace Stephen.

To me you are named Victor.

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by BABANGBALI: 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
Na wa o,Kesh no wan make another man go dey toast him wife for yonder, him no even allow the woman to settle down for her new home wey dey near okwaraji's house. RIP anyways
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
It is quite disheartening. May his soul rest in peace. Amen

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by otipoju(m): 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
He's not dead, Old Nigga faked his death to escape President Buhari's Man hunt.

And stop Censoring my WORD...I typed DÛLLARDINHO not FOOLhari...Aight?

Everyone knows he was Tight with the Drunk from Otueke...Faking deaths is how you escape EFCC these days(Apparently)

Akata go everly be Akata.
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by emorse(m): 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
freshdude99:

Exactly! Am happy you just realised how foolish u have been, your new job now is to enlighten ur fellow zombies to start thinking backwards like the wailers to understand the truth about the failed union called Nigeria.
I still pity those of you that still believes serving this foolish country is the best thing that can happen you. When keshi needed this rubbish country most, they struck him very hard. He lost his wife, his job, the psychological trauma nko and now his life.
Indeed there was a country called zoo

Yeah. It took a while for me to see the light. I deduce you are a proud "wailer" from your post. Not to worry bro. As you grow older and get wiser, you'll realise that the man you wail so much for "doesn't give a damn" if you wail till death. Then, like me, you will see the light. Cheers!
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Harbeesawlar(f): 2:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
nairaman66:
Are you serious?

This is truly a warning to everyone that no one has monopoly over death! Rest on Keshi!
Aiteeeeuuu
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by icankel: 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
RIP d BIG boss. So sad
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by emorse(m): 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

Guy you arre so quick to conclusion. Where in the writeup did it say family members detemined the cause of death, where?
They issued out a statement stating the underlying cause of his death, cardiac arrest.
Did it not cross your mind that medical practioners would have examined his body & told his family that cardiac arrest was the cause?
Coz from your statement , you are insinuating that the family already concluded cardiac arrest is the cause of his death. #learn to scrutinize things brov!

I did not rush into conclusion. I saw the bolded part of your comment just as you did. The statement never mentioned any doctor. If you say there are other ways of determining cause of death without a doctors assessment, fine. My comment was only based on the little I know.
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by emorse(m): 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
Drabrah:

& u don't think Drs wuddav communicated dia assessment wt d relatives?
Besides, it's not in every case dat u do autopsy b4 u ascertain cause of death (jst like it's not until u get 2 d lab b4 u make diagnosis). U make a clinical assessment first, if necessary, u may request 4 autopsy (or lab investigation as d case may be)

No doctor was mentioned in the statement. You say there are other ways of determining cause of death? I never knew. Thanks for educating me.
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Kcos: 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
Rest In Peace Stephen Keshi the Big Boss...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by bless01: 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sad R I.P
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by MPSA(m): 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
Rip coach, you were a good coach. embarassed
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by faith551(m): 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Emade:

NOT ONLY ECONOMY U SHOULD HAVE ADDED APC OR PMB

hehehhee
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by faith551(m): 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
Benbisco:

No Sir; not the economy but just the reality of life.

It however gives us the opportunity to check ourlives daily to see that we are on the right track.

So sad. I feel for the kids who have lost both parents in the space of 6 months.

May God give them the fortitude to bear this loss.

Amen
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by nigerfine: 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
Cutehector:
Eya.. didnt live well enough.. too bad.
how, were you part of his life? May be you do not understand what you wrote. RIP keshi. Adieu
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Safemode(m): 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
emorse:

I never liked the man as a coach.
Meaning you don't recognise handwork. Believe it of not, Keshi was Nigeria's best indigenous coach
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by emorse(m): 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Safemode:

Meaning you don't recognise handwork. Believe it of not, Keshi was Nigeria's best indigenous coach

Yeah. His achievements suggest so. However, Siasia's teams always looked better. Its sad to lose him though.
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by onlineadejoh(m): 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
It's really sad that Keshi died when his kids needed him the most. RIP to him & may God console his family, especially immediate family. RIP to the wife too. #weeping
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by theEYe21(f): 9:52am On Jun 09, 2016
The guy died of pulmonary embolism from deep vein thrombosis and then had cardiovascular arrest. Going by the account I read above. The massaging of the leg dislodged the thrombus and send it to the heart . The sad part about this is that deep vein thrombosis is very easy to cure cry
Re: Stephen Keshi Died Of Cardiac Arrest - Family by Godwinmbina(m): 10:12am On Jun 09, 2016
I wake up to this sad news this morning, I'm really in shock because I like this man,may his perfect soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iheanacho, Awaziem, Omeruo Organised Sex Party On Eve The Super Eagles Game / President Erdogan Is Best Man At Mesut Ozil's Wedding / Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.