Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil (30981 Views)

Headmaster Defiles 4 Female Pupils In Enugu (Photo) / Man Defiles 9-Year-Old Girl On Her Father's Bed In Sango-Ota (Photos) / Light Bearers Schoolmistress Who Defiled A Pupil Absconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by Nicepoker(m): 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
Name checkers are disappointed
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by ebig21(m): 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nicepoker:
did u read at all?
I read it bro,
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by cutediva87(f): 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
lesbobo everywhere you go. end time mistress
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by beautycrush24(f): 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
lecturerdabo:
This story is not balanced!

A lot of factors can cause the hymen to break including rough play by children!

As much as I don't hold brief for the teacher in question, I also doubt the possibility of a teacher fingering a pupil right inside the classroom!

"Others were sleeping" where they all drugged?

If that child was defiled, its most likely a man that did it and the child is scared to mention his name!!

But I think that child does not know what happened to her and her mother was desperate for answers and she gave her one!!!

What is this one saying? Didn't u attend a nursery school? Your class teacher has never asked all of u to put ur heads on d desk? Either as punishment or whatever?

And u think her fingers cannot break d child's hymen? It has to be a man? So women are saints abi? Clap 4 urself. U just made ZERO sense.

2 Likes

Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
That lady should be taken to kirikiri and given to the guys there so they can rape her.
Young lady sef......Chai end time is rili near
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by vicben27(m): 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
lecturerdabo:

As much as I don't hold brief for the teacher in question, I also doubt the possibility of a teacher fingering a pupil right inside the classroom!

If that child was defiled, its most likely a man that did it and the child is scared to mention his name!!

But I think that child does not know what happened to her and her mother was desperate for answers and she gave her one!!!
man keep quiet is u dont knw wat to say! Dnt u we ar livin in perilious times only if u d wickedness pple do in secret! If ur married pay more attention to ur kids n dnt jst jump into conclusion

2 Likes

Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by Stancity(m): 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
lecturerdabo:

can you just shut up..... What nonsense are you talking about. Most kids you see today are more intelligent than you think...

1 Like

Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by meltiplexer: 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
End time teacher,this act has been around for many many years now but no awareness. thank God for social media now everybody have to very careful and keeping watching their little children because this bad people are every where now.
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by Davecafary(m): 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
lecturerdabo:

Spare me that! How could you say 4 years old girl doesn't know what happened to her. She was coming from school for crying out loud and been in the custody of the so called aunty. What is kind of play could such a young girl involve herself that would cause such a damage to her hymen. And I believe the fact that other pupils were sleeping when the incident took place, they are young children so sleeping off and not being aware of what's happening is very possible. The teacher should be held responsible. Just put yourself in the shoes of the parents and let the implication of what was done to that child hit you.

2 Likes

Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by livinstone8(m): 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
lecturerdabo:

you talk like u were there and u sound like a male feminist
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by hiphensales: 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
that is so shocking
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by bamite(m): 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
HornyTiwa:
pervert lesbo teacher

She should be jailed for destroying this little girl.
Babe La hot.. Your mama finish work here wink
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by Mob2323(m): 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
Chai there is God ooo
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by Jacko01: 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
I canr take it

What is violet surname

Wat is violet surname ahhhhhhhh

Am going nuts

Is it odutemi..... Oduyemi.... Agbaje..... Ajibade.... Omolewu..... Ojo.....bankole

Ahhhhhhhh

Very bad reporting...... Name is everything
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by IntroVAT: 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
Violet who?
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by Boyooosa(m): 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
ijustdey:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/schoolmistress-defiles-4-yr-old-female-pupil/

"Raise up ye Heads, Oh ye Jail gates, another crinminal wants to enter, she is the daughter of Lucifer". Note: 27 yrs will be fair, she has laready used the first 27 years in the midst of humans.
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by HornyTiwa(f): 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
bamite:
Babe La hot.. Your mama finish work here wink
lol smiley
Thank you
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by mikolo80: 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
jazinogold:
WTF is this!!! harsh economy don affect the rate of Kongi...you can imagine this rubbish!!! cry embarassed
which mumu konji. wen boys full ground.
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by kherlly(m): 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
Thank God the offender is not a male

Lemme sit back and see what the ladies will say
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by elvision1(m): 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
lecturerdabo:

1 Like

Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by Ice007(m): 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
lecturerdabo:

Was wondering how convenient it was statements from the alleged victim. And her mum were in the story but nothing from the suspect. God sees all sha & knows best.

1 Like

Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by Musquareney(m): 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
I see this as an incomplete news... At least, there should be some statements from the suspect as well, to knw if she denies or accepts the allegations

2 Likes

Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by rabzy: 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
livinstone8:
you talk like u were there and u sound like a male feminist
Noo, he sounds Stupid.
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by Shirbrown(f): 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
lecturerdabo:

I agree with you, this sounds like fiction, probably an adaptation from the book "Stories my mother told me"

1 Like

Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by slowbreeze(f): 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
Na wa oo..our female kids are not even safe around female teachers and caretakers anymore..Males are raping,lesbians/homos are also raping,...God abeg protect my unborn kids frm dese evils..
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by femi4: 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
lecturerdabo:

Mumu, these are kids, they usually force them to take a nap after some school work

2. A four yr old girl is old enough to interprets what happens to her

3. If the lady is innocent, why did she threaten the kid not to tell her mother
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by nkemdi89(f): 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
The teacher was a new staff who reported this academic year, meanwhile the investigation has been one sided as it was carried out by the parents, also the suspect is on the run after being taken to the police station for interrogation. The suspect couldn't face the scandal and her whereabout is unknown. The school comprises of both primary and secondary school.
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by lecturerdabo(m): 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
Shirbrown:

I agree with you, this sounds like fiction, probably an adaptation from the book "Stories my mother told me"

Well time will tell!
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by ManTiger(m): 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
Na so she go chop 14yrs o.
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by AreaFada2: 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
Pavore9:

Must every defilement be by a man? There are also Paedophiles amongst the female folk.

I know at least a dozen guys who as little boys were defiled by "auntie". Usually a friendly female neighbour, house help or some other female trusted to be with the kid.

I was shocked first time we discussing in a group and so many guys said the experienced such, 20, 25 or so years ago.
Some were just 5, some 7 years old boys then. shocked shocked
Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by lecturerdabo(m): 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
Shirbrown:

Well time will tell!

Ice007:
God knows!

livinstone8:

I was not there! Male feminist? Ur opinion!

Davecafary:

Spare me that! How could you say 4 years old girl doesn't know what happened to her. She was coming from school for crying out loud and been in the custody of the so called aunty. What is kind of play could such a young girl involve herself that would cause such a damage to her hymen. And I believe the fact that other pupils were sleeping when the incident took place, they are young children so sleeping off and not being aware of what's happening is very possible. The teacher should be held responsible. Just put yourself in the shoes of the parents and let the implication of what was done to that child hit you.

Yea it does hit me bro but funny enough I'm more analytical than following the band wagon! I respect ur view!!

3 Likes

Re: Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil by mayskit4luv(m): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
lecturerdabo:
I guess you need a beam balance to make it balance....

A lot of factors can cause the hymen to break including rough play by children! [/quote]
Rough play? I don't see that as an excuse, the hymen cud break due to excessive exercise, which I didn't see the child of 4 years of age doing.

As much as I don't hold brief for the teacher in question, I also doubt the possibility of a teacher fingering a pupil right inside the classroom![/quote]
The world has evolved into something else, that we can't even explain. Last time I checked that's a pedophilic act!

"Others were sleeping" where they all drugged?[/quote]
As if you don't know how teachers can be compelling, and threatening the pupils.

If that child was defiled, its most likely a man that did it and the child is scared to mention his name!![/quote]
Perhaps the teacher went for transgender op.

But I think that child does not know what happened to her and her mother was desperate for answers and she gave her one!!![/quote]

I beg to disagree with you on this, children of this days are very intelligent than what you can even comprehend...
more so how can you explain the blood stain that was discovered same day after the act.
Say no to pedophilic act!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russian Malware Planted From Nigerian Server Attack Indian Oil Systen / Ex-LG Boss Killed By Homosexual Partner / Kidnapped Bethel Student Refuses To Return, Says He’s Comfortable With Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.