Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

The Games One Blood(remix) Sick Tune - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Games One Blood(remix) Sick Tune (2155 Views)

Lyrics Of Ne-yo "So Sick" / I'm So Sick Of Love Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Games One Blood(remix) Sick Tune by choongtin(f): 11:24pm On Nov 24, 2006
hu has heard the remix to one blood by the game it has got 24 mcz in it and it is 12 mins long what do y all fink about it
Re: The Games One Blood(remix) Sick Tune by nguage(m): 12:50am On Nov 25, 2006
i luv the song like hell. fat joe's verse was the tightest though. Lil wayne, jadakiss men i LOVE that song
Re: The Games One Blood(remix) Sick Tune by mrmetoo(m): 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2006
I think Ja Rule too dropped a hot verse. The future of his career depends on collabos like this.
Re: The Games One Blood(remix) Sick Tune by nguage(m): 12:20am On Nov 28, 2006
I thought I was the only JA! fan in the house, Lets unite in saying F**k g-unit. They think they have beef wit every rapper. They even try to eff wit Diddy. Tell those gorrilas to mark time o.
Re: The Games One Blood(remix) Sick Tune by mrmetoo(m): 2:00am On Nov 28, 2006
Don't worry G-Unot is done!!! Just take a look at their album sales. flops here and there. Young Buck's single is not doing well so far so they're about done. I think Game is working with the INC so he's going to resuscitate Ja and the rest of them
Re: The Games One Blood(remix) Sick Tune by gbadex1(m): 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2006
what!!!!
Re: The Games One Blood(remix) Sick Tune by nguage(m): 12:30am On Nov 29, 2006
that nu guy they call young hot rod wack pass Eedris. Thank God u spelt it G-unot. New yorkers hate them. What! they have beef wit Ja-rule, Fat Joe, Nas, Jadakiss,Nas,Diddy (all new yorkers).
Re: The Games One Blood(remix) Sick Tune by mrmetoo(m): 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2006
@n-guage.
Here's a New Yorker in the house and he's saying they hate them. Of course they do. Hot Rod is wack, he sounds like he should be rapping for B2K or something. They're done. G-Uot Done!!! BWS, INC, LOX, TERROR SQUAD, BAD BOY, AND NAS fo life.
Re: The Games One Blood(remix) Sick Tune by nguage(m): 1:54am On Nov 30, 2006
The inc is even back on the charts wit lloyd. dat song tight
Re: The Games One Blood(remix) Sick Tune by menike(m): 7:06am On Nov 30, 2006
Ja's gat an Album coming out 07. He got sum crazy collabo's guys
Re: The Games One Blood(remix) Sick Tune by menike(m): 7:18am On Nov 30, 2006
God bless MURDER INC. ashanti - 07 , llyod - 07 , Vanessa Calton - 07, 7 Aurelius - 07 . llyod's album is almost done . Ja's sumtime in summer and titled " Love is Pain" .
Re: The Games One Blood(remix) Sick Tune by mrmetoo(m): 7:47am On Nov 30, 2006
yeah the lloyd song with lil weezy is pretty good. Hope Ja comes back this time with a good quality album cuz he's really just one good album away from ppl accepting him again.
Re: The Games One Blood(remix) Sick Tune by gbadex1(m): 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2006
It's good peops are seeing 50cent for what he is: a media manipulator who doesn't give a sh.t about fans. The dude has more groupies than fans. My only wish is that decent rappers like Lloyd Banks would do good to leave such a sh*tty crew.

As for mobb deep, i have nothing to say concerning them. They're self-confessed whores of 50 cent. Sell-outs of the highest order. Prodigy actually needs to be shot in the foot for being so totally wack.
Re: The Games One Blood(remix) Sick Tune by mrmetoo(m): 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2006
@gbade.x

Lol that was funny but true. Mobb deep always talking about 50 made us rich blah blah blah. I want Young Buck too to leave. I totally agree with the fact that 50 has more groupies than fans. The guy could come out with a song rhyming the alphabet and his groupies would still come and say the song is hot. Going from a gangsta rapper in one yr to a candy shop bubble gum rapper in another. I hope the guys in his crew have the courage to leave. Let them leave him with Hot Rod and Mobb Deep.
Re: The Games One Blood(remix) Sick Tune by nguage(m): 10:42pm On Nov 30, 2006
I never knew so many people hated this guys so much. In the bbeginning everybody liked them, so if people hate them now it means they did something wrong. They had beef with the wrong guys. Had beef wit NEW YORKERS
Re: The Games One Blood(remix) Sick Tune by choco4life(m): 12:10am On Dec 01, 2006
@mr me too

50 is mobb deep's life,if he leaves G-unit no more money.
Re: The Games One Blood(remix) Sick Tune by mrmetoo(m): 1:35am On Dec 01, 2006
Thats not even so true. Cuz even when they signed with G-Unit their album flopped. So I really don't think they made that much money from 50 except the signing bonus which would be about 1mill max (not saying thats not much but for their world its really nothing). They couldn't have made any money from their album because G-Unit would take their cut which is still under Shady/Aftermath which is under Interscope. So they're really not getting from him.
Re: The Games One Blood(remix) Sick Tune by gbadex1(m): 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2006
In other words, they are still whores and sell-outs of a higher degree than any other
Re: The Games One Blood(remix) Sick Tune by ladykool(f): 12:15am On Dec 02, 2006
i love that song its hot and bashing!
Re: The Games One Blood(remix) Sick Tune by nguage(m): 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2006
what song? you by lloyd?
Re: The Games One Blood(remix) Sick Tune by choongtin(f): 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2006
i fink the game really is a trouble maker
Re: The Games One Blood(remix) Sick Tune by mrmetoo(m): 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2006
@choongtin
why would u say that?
Re: The Games One Blood(remix) Sick Tune by nguage(m): 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2006
abi oooo.
Re: The Games One Blood(remix) Sick Tune by choongtin(f): 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2006
have you heard all the shit he has been saying about g-unit and all that he really think he can say anything and get away with it bet you soon he is going to get shot
Re: The Games One Blood(remix) Sick Tune by gbadex1(m): 10:41pm On Dec 06, 2006
Please! Those g unit fcuks are nothing but cowards and sluts. Since 50 a.k.a Loose Change got shot 9 times, where has he sought revenge? Why aren't those that shot him dead? If him and that clown clique are so gangsta, why aren't they out there shooting muthafuckas dead?

Like Fat Joe once said:

"I see more MJ in the 'hood than 50 cent"
Re: The Games One Blood(remix) Sick Tune by mrmetoo(m): 12:16am On Dec 07, 2006
50 is a punk. As jay said "I respect the shooter and not the person that got shot" think about it you don't really have to be gangsta to get shot but a gangsta to do the shooting. Also as Irv Gotti said "Its mostly snitches that get shot in the hood. 50 sounds like a snitch to me".

I was just kinda being sarcastic about Game he causes trouble but its just to create a buzz and sell records but its starting to get played out. The whole rap game beef ish is becoming silly.
Re: The Games One Blood(remix) Sick Tune by choongtin(f): 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2006
i really think that G- unit is the best crew at the moment and the game is only getting money and attention because he is dissing them init
Re: The Games One Blood(remix) Sick Tune by menike(m): 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2006
Hey we in N.Y already know no one reps 50 . They ain't sellin' units .

I just waitin for Ja's Album. Ja also got a collabo wit Trick Daddy (I bet that- Rmx ) Hot y'all
Re: The Games One Blood(remix) Sick Tune by mrmetoo(m): 12:51am On Dec 08, 2006
@choongtin
What what G-Who nah G-Unit is not a factor right now they're done. Game sells cuz he's good he doesn't sell as much as he should because he's beefing with them so ppl pick sides. So even if G-Unit fans think the album is good they would consciously not buy it so that they won't support him. So he sells despite the beef.
Re: The Games One Blood(remix) Sick Tune by gbadex1(m): 7:58am On Dec 08, 2006
G unit fans? More or less groupies!!!
Re: The Games One Blood(remix) Sick Tune by mrmetoo(m): 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2006
@gbdae.x
Thanx for correcting me G-Unit groupies is more like it.
Re: The Games One Blood(remix) Sick Tune by choongtin(f): 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2006
oh well the game isnt the best rapper any way

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gongo Aso Video..... / 5 Great Qualities Of Da Grin Every Artist Should Strive To Achieve / Rapture Ft Duncan Mighty – Port Harcourt Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.