Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,347 members, 7,860,894 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:17 PM

Get Free Training On Satellite Installation, Cctv And Inverter - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Get Free Training On Satellite Installation, Cctv And Inverter (564 Views)

CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? / How To Make A Living From Satelite Installation, CCTV And Production Of Inverter / Experienced Electrician, Solar And Inverter Engineers Wanted In Lagos, PH & Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Training On Satellite Installation, Cctv And Inverter by doiturself: 9:24am On Jun 08, 2016
The last time I posted here that you can make a career opportunity by going into satellite Installations, CCTV and inverter production. A lot and of people found it interesting but did not know how to go about it. Within the last 8months, I have organised seminars on these training and I was marvelled the interest Nigerian youths have in establishing them self's. This has encouraged me to assist the Nigeria society by giving 300 free copies of an elaborate break down manual and video tutorial on satellite, CCTV and inverter services. Pls note that only people with electrical skills are advise to apply for free inverter training. If you live in Benin city you can pick a free training tutorials and DVD from my office @ e-resources nig ltd, 24 eguadase rd, off akapava and if you stay outside Benin you can apply by reaching me on what's app- 08075302162. pls note that only 10 copies will b released person state. So if your request was not granted, you should understand that your location of order has exceeded ten.
I have an inspiration to make at least 20 people of these 300 beneficiaries succeed in this field. This will give me joy that I have touched and assisted the welfare of some Nigerian families

(1) (Reply)

Buharious Times: What Can I Do To Survive As A Young Graduate / Novel Writers Needed / Mmm: You Can Recover Your Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.