Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Enyeama,Emenike,E-money,Uche Kalu & Oboabona Mourn Stephen Keshi(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Enyeama,Emenike,E-money,Uche Kalu & Oboabona Mourn Stephen Keshi(photos) (1070 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) / Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enyeama,Emenike,E-money,Uche Kalu & Oboabona Mourn Stephen Keshi(photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 9:51am On Jun 08, 2016
Following the shocking death of Stephen Keshi,Enyeama,Emenike,E-money and others have taken to social media to mourn him.See what they wrote below.....

Enyeama:The sting of death and victory of the grave.RIP big boss.A legend,a captain,a leader,hero,one that brought so much smiles to the face of people.can't believe this is true.REST IN PEACE.

Emenike: True Legend the only man that believed in me, the only man that made me in super Eagles,the only man that has never stopped believing in me, the only man that surprised me on the day I needed him most in my dad's burial, the only man that has never stopped advising me when he calls me , you will for ever stay in my heart the big boss RIP.

E-money: THE LEGENDARY ONE... RIP STEPHEN KESHI.

Uche Kalu: Just heard this sad news this morning...Rip to a great man...I remember speaking to you on phone not too long ago#...after God you are the reason I am where I am today...handed me my first call up to the super eagles of Nigeria...#you will forever be in my heart and the heart of all Nigerians..

Oboabona:I can't believe you are gone. My encourage-able coach. Rest in peace big big bossssssss

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/enyeamaemenikee-moneyuche-kalu-oboabona.html

Re: Enyeama,Emenike,E-money,Uche Kalu & Oboabona Mourn Stephen Keshi(photos) by Evakinqz: 10:17am On Jun 08, 2016
R.I.P big boss.....

FTC undecided undecided
Re: Enyeama,Emenike,E-money,Uche Kalu & Oboabona Mourn Stephen Keshi(photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
rip keshi

(1) (Reply)

Why Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke Relocates To The US, Abandons Nigeria / Yinka Ayefele Has Refuted Claims That He Has Converted To Islam / Actress Caroline Danjuma Puts Thighs On Display In Short

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.