Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction (27892 Views)

Price Reduced !!!3-storey Luxury Apartment Building 4 Sale In Abuja / Cost Of 4 Flats Of 2 Bedroom. / Building A Six Flats Of Two Bedrooms Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by sunnyjz: 1:58am On Jul 13, 2016
i was trying to send you an email but i was unable to.
Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by olumz1: 11:43am On Jul 13, 2016
sunnyjz:
i was trying to send you an email but i was unable to.

I'm affraid I do not know why your email would be blocked from coming through. Please try again and I'll reply as soon as I get it.
Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by olumz1: 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
We have just completed digging of the foundation and the septic. Here are a few pictures, but more pictures are coming. All the materials have been purchased and some are delivered to the site.

We've been warned not to deliver all the materials to the site as hooligans(aka Omo onile) have been stealing building materials lately. We have also been able to save some money from our approach towards how materials are been purchased and I'll shock so many people when I get to reveal how much would total a complete storey building foundation including DPC.

Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by Larwin(m): 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
olumz1:
We have just completed digging of the foundation and the septic. Here are a few pictures, but more pictures are coming. All the materials have been purchased and some are delivered to the site.

We've been warned not to deliver all the materials to the site as hooligans(aka Omo onile) have been stealing building materials lately. We have also been able to save some money from our approach towards how materials are been purchased and I'll shock so many people when I get to reveal how much would total a complete storey building foundation including DPC.

Nice one sire, didn't know ọmọ onílé do disturb at Oluyole new extention.
Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by msogunro: 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
olumz1:

Nice fence. If you don't mind, can you share the total cost of fencing your 3 plots? What is the total perimeter length?
Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by twinskenny(m): 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
olumz1:

nice lovely design... good luck sir.

check my signature for the services will offer
thanks
Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by olumz1: 9:29am On Jul 21, 2016
Larwin:

Nice one sire, didn't know ọmọ onílé do disturb at Oluyole new extention.

I heard they are everywhere in Ibadan now. They'll steal materials even after they've been paid 50k per plot. Lack of employment, I guess. I heard it's worse in Lagos.
Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by olumz1: 9:35am On Jul 21, 2016
msogunro:

Nice fence. If you don't mind, can you share the total cost of fencing your 3 plots? What is the total perimeter length?

I can't give you a figure for the fence now, because we haven't started work on it. The area of the land is 1815sqm, but i'll expect just fencing without the designs to cost roughly 1.2m. I hope this helps.
Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by Larwin(m): 10:26am On Jul 21, 2016
olumz1:

I heard they are everywhere in Ibadan now. They'll steal materials even after they've been paid 50k per plot. Lack of employment, I guess. I heard it's worse in Lagos.

Honestly this is surprising. I haven't seen one sha. Just try and control your resources and plan to work on the fence on time.

Also don't forget your borehole O wink you can do your geophysical Survey first so you can get a good investigation for a good point to drill.
Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by msogunro: 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
olumz1:

I can't give you a figure for the fence now, because we haven't started work on it. The area of the land is 1815sqm, but i'll expect just fencing without the designs to cost roughly 1.2m. I hope this helps.

So that must be your neighbors fence. Do you plan to fence along the sides where your neighbors have already fenced?

1.2m for 3 plots sounds very good. That's about the same quote I've been receiving for a fence and gate for 2 plots.

Can you share the contact info for the person that will handle the construction of your fence?

Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by olumz1: 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
msogunro:

So that must be your neighbors fence. Do you plan to fence along the sides where your neighbors have already fenced?

1.2m for 3 plots sounds very good. That's about the same quote I've been receiving for a fence and gate for 2 plots.

Can you share the contact info for the person that will handle the construction of your fence?

yeah, you are correct its my neighbors fence and I wont have to worry about that side of the fence. My architect will be supervising every construction including the fence and you can find his details in the link https://replikahomes./2016/06/30/manny-estate-ibadan/.

He told me he just did a 2plot for 700k so might be worth giving him a shout.
Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by olumz1: 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
more picture of the materials and septic. See how much we dug the septic before coming in contact with water. However, the builders have been instructed to scoop out the water and continue digging

Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by msogunro: 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
olumz1:

yeah, you are correct its my neighbors fence and I wont have to worry about that side of the fence. My architect will be supervising every construction including the fence and you can find his details in the link https://replikahomes./2016/06/30/manny-estate-ibadan/.

He told me he just did a 2plot for 700k so might be worth giving him a shout.

Thanks. I'll definitely get in touch with him today.
Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by olumz1: 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
Larwin:

Honestly this is surprising. I haven't seen one sha. Just try and control your resources and plan to work on the fence on time.

Also don't forget your borehole O wink you can do your geophysical Survey first so you can get a good investigation for a good point to drill.

I might have to finish my fence before drilling the borehole before they steal the pumping machine.

1 Like

Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by Larwin(m): 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
olumz1:

I might have to finish my fence before drilling the borehole before they steal the pumping machine.

Smile, you need that fence 1st O. Just saying u might need to do geophysical investigations first for a point to drill. smiley

You can check my thread here for more info about geophysical investigation

https://www.nairaland.com/3236298/know-geophysical-investigation-borehole-drilling
Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by olumz1: 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2016
Apologies for the slow updates, there has been a few issues on site which has slowed the work down. We have now resolved these and I hope the work moves a lot faster. Here are the pictures of what has been done from the last update.

Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by olumz1: 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
we are almost done with the column bases

Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by olumz1: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
More pictures after casting

Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by mufutau55(m): 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
Good progress so far... Good work. God go dey help o.

Hajji M.
Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by Saintee2009(m): 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
Godspeed sir
Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by olumz1: 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
mufutau55:
Good progress so far... Good work. God go dey help o.

Hajji M.

Amen Mr mufutau55, thanks for you prayers. They go along way.

1 Like

Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by olumz1: 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
Saintee2009:
Godspeed sir

Thanks.
Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by olumz1: 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
Foundation walls underway.

Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by olumz1: 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
progress on foundation walls so far. The sand filling should start hopefully by weekend.

Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by Larwin(m): 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
olumz1:
progress on foundation walls so far. The sand filling should start hopefully by weekend.

Nice one
Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by olumz1: 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
Foundation walls now completed, casting of the foundation columns also complete and the filling on the foundation underway. We have also started with the fencing of the entire site due to intruders.

Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by olumz1: 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
For those that've been emailing privately, I apologise that I've not been replying promptly. I've been completely snowed under lately at work. On the positive, we've made a tremendious improvemnet on site. We are hoping to apply the oversite concrete(german floor) this week and we've done over 60% of the fence. Stay tuned(everyone), learn(beginners) and please point out any errors(professionals) cheesy.

Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by adewaleID: 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
well done, you are doing fine. Happy for you ooooo. Hope you got your cement before Dangote attack grin
Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by olumz1: 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
adewaleID:
well done, you are doing fine. Happy for you ooooo. Hope you got your cement before Dangote attack grin

See my life my brother, I which i did. Sent some money yesterday for them to buy some cement and then I found its gone from 1500 - 2100. I'm in a bit of a dilemma on whether to continue or stop, just in case the hike might not be for long. Who could have thought this would happen at this crucial period in Nigeria. God dey.

1 Like

Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by iLoveTheSun(m): 11:02am On Sep 04, 2016
@olumz1
Thanks for this thread! I am following...

1 Like

Re: Building 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Each - Survey, Architecting And Construction by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 04, 2016
urgent buyer for two plots of land measuring 648msq. at treasure parks and gardens (golf & estate)phase 1 ext.,shimawa,behind redemption camp,off lagos-ibadan express road.currently been sold at 4,000,000 per plot by adron homes properties and estimated to sell for 6,000,000 before year end.each plot is going for a discounted rate of 3M per plot for any interested person.title doc available are,a duly executed purchase receipt,deed of contract,deed of lease/deed of assignment,survey plan,letter of plot allocation,land covered with global certificate of occupancy.price negotiable!
HURRY call/whatsapp 08034637732

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fire Destroys Vivid Imagination Fashion House In Lagos (Photos) / Fire Razes Club G12 At Oniru Beach, Lagos (Photos) / Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.