Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey (75887 Views)

Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) / Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey by mira4u: 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
coolitempa1:
The ineffectual buffoon and his illiterate corrupt wife...

It's obvious you have no respect for elderly people. I doubt if you respect your parents or elderly ones at home.
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey by amtaken(f): 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
See daddy GEJ and my mummy Peace looking so sweet and young. I love you both so much. I remembered how everything was affordable in your tenure. Now fuel is N145 while dollar is N379. Garri, tomatoes, bread, sugar, plastic bag etc have gone up by 500%.

God bless you GEJPEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey by Rossikki: 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
herbie27:
Beautiful outfit by mama peace, she's looking fresh too....Nigeria wahala almost killed her. grin yeye country.
You're a corrupt, worthless animal.
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
Rossikki:
You're a corrupt, worthless animal.
Which psychiatric ward did dis one run out of?. Or is ur mother's name now mama peace?.

1 Like

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey by zudozz: 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
let him remove this cap. let all Nigerian politicians go to Fayose and learn how to dress.
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
Mouth Gig:
SHE DEY SHIN HER 32 BECOS ,DEM SCAM UNA FUTURE ,AND UNA DEY LOVE DEM...SOMETIMES,POLITHIVESSSCIAL ARE NOT THE PROBLEM ,BUT THE COWARD CITIZENS....WELL ...

Can't we miss her Vocabulary grin
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey by Rossikki: 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
herbie27:
Which psychiatric ward did dis one run out of?. Or is ur mother's name now mama peace?.
You're a corrupt, worthless animal with zero morals. Care to tell us about the billions of dollars stolen in the last administration? How much of the loot went to you? Devil. I bet you attend church. Spit.
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
Rossikki:
You're a corrupt, worthless animal. Care to tell us about the billions of dollars stolen in the last administration? How much of the loot went to you? Devil. I bet you attend church. Spit.
I jst checked ur profile n didn't see a thing, not even an animal. cool

*hisses*.
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey by Rossikki: 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
herbie27:
I jst checked ur profile n didn't see a thing, not even an animal. cool

*hisses*.
How much of the stolen billions of dollars went to you, since you love Jonathan and his wife so much? Or are you giving them free love? THIEF.
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey by ziga: 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
It would have been good if you created an environment where millions of Nigerians can enjoy this type of retirement too....

Your excellency!!!

God dey.
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey by babajay69: 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
Intellect20:

Yorubaa as expected. SMH

Niger Delta Avenger as expected! SMH
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey by decomaniaboss(f): 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
coolitempa1:
The ineffectual buffoon and his illiterate corrupt wife....soon EFCC will come knocking.... angry angry
buharangers!!! God will clean your dirty mouth .....
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
Rossikki:
How much of the stolen billions of dollars went to you, since you love Jonathan and his wife so much? Or are you giving them free love? THIEF.
A person is nt assumed guilty until a recognised law court does so.

Now you can take him to the Hague(international criminal court) for trial, or forever shove that rubbish in2 ur stinking anus.

#gohaveurhomeworkdone.
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey by decomaniaboss(f): 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
coolitempa1:
The ineffectual buffoon and his illiterate corrupt wife....soon EFCC will come knocking.... angry angry
that buffon isn't illiterate,the one u voted last year is ...now just tell me who is the dumbest illiterate here Hoo don't worry I no ...is you !!! God will seal your dirty mouth

1 Like

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey by ajebuter(f): 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
That is our GEJ..

Enjoy your retirement sir!

We love you baje-baje.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey by Dollipsejay(m): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nicepoker:
he is happier than u presently
Mr. Nicepoker, i am not against GEJ, i am just saying the fact that he looks expressionless in the picture.
but even if i am against him, i am happier than he is in an 100 fold
#Moneyisnthappiness
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey by Nicepoker(m): 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
Dollipsejay:

Mr. Nicepoker, i am not against GEJ, i am just saying the fact that he looks expressionless in the picture.
but even if i am against him, i am happier than he is in an 100 fold
#Moneyisnthappiness
words of consolation
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey by HzRF(m): 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
coolitempa1:

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey by smtx(m): 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
Addicted2Women:
The best president in the history of Nigeria

I want Buhari to rule Nigeria for 70 more years, una never see hunger and hardship.

70 years? Even Zombies won't pray dis kind prayer
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey by coolitempa1(f): 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
[quote author=HzRF post=46391776][/quote]

Shut it....muumuu......pathetic wailers everywhere.... angry

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
Marriage is sweeter @ old age....
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey by lailo: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
hat on suite,definination of cluelessness.
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey by blowjob: 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
StainlessH:

Can't we miss her Vocabulary grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy..GUY U FUNNY..
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey by idowusegun2016(m): 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
nice man....keep it up sir
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey by Deepfreezer(m): 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sweet couple. MR and Mrs Jonathan. Enjoy
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey by Realist2: 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
deebsman1:

let them enjoy while it lasts, b4 EFCC comes knocking.....the guy will b shocked, i think he should learn from that dat Chad ex-leader that got his own judgment last weeks, 20 something years after he left power.

Nobody dares touch GEJ, i repeat nobody.
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey by wealth123: 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
Since you are addicted to women (from your name above), you cannot be taken serious. GEJ was the worst president in the history of Nigeria. How can any serious human being say Stealing is not corruption? This is the reason we are suffering in the midst of plenty while he is enjoying in the USA with his wife. Only recently our senate president admitted he kept N12million cash in his house. This is part of the legacy of impunity left by your mentor GEJ. Continue to hail him while you wallow in your poverty.
Addicted2Women:
The best president in the history of Nigeria

I want Buhari to rule Nigeria for 70 more years, una never see hunger and hardship.

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey by esejessy(f): 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
I miss this woman! Nija is boring without her.
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey by steveneche(m): 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
GEJ nw travels more than anyone on planet earth... I wonder where d money is coming frm.
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
Omo see pose cheesy cheesy
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey by Sleeky2020(m): 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sure,he's the right man for this generation.quote author=Agunechemba1 post=46383359]God bless you sir

The man who has written his name In the sands of time.

The man who posterity would be proud of.

The man whose political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian.

A man with class and dignity.

May you live long my hero. [/quote]
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey by Pavarottii(m): 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
yemmight:
The suit no even fit am. The pose be like say na Patience force him to take the shot. Put us in crisis dey pose in Jersy. God will do d needful.
No u use style swear 4urself ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate / Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters / Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.