Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video (32209 Views)

'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics / Marriage And The Happily Ever After Syndrome: An Alternative Perspective / Pregnant Woman Dances For 3 Hours, Gives Birth Afterwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by AjayiWrites2: 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hope, the little boy who was rescued by Danish aid worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén, after he was accused of witchcraft and abandoned by his family in Akwa Ibom, looked happy as he danced to music in a new video shared by Anja at his care center in Akwa Ibom this morning.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/06/rescued-nigerian-witch-child-hope.html

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by AjayiWrites2: 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
If there is life, there is hope...

See more amazing pictures and video here..

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/06/rescued-nigerian-witch-child-hope.html

12 Likes

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Akshow: 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
I'm positive in that same village where this boy is rescued, there are several churches and probably mosques, but they all turn blind eye to the plight and maltreatment of a toddler labeled a witch by religious bigots. The evil things people do under the flimsy facade of religion is outrageous. When na so so enemies and imaginary witches them go de fight for religious places with prayers. Yeyenatus

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by gglimited: 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Good.....
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by omoodeogere(m): 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
big boy

2 Likes

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Nicepoker(m): 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
He is dancing like a born again wizard.

6 Likes

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by AmAlbert(m): 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
Never give up or give in, always hope in God

2 Likes

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by fctguy: 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
that boy has 9 lives, he just refused to die, see transformation shocked

14 Likes

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by piagetskinner(m): 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
I hope he's trained up in the way of the lord

2 Likes

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Mayfrank(m): 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
Woah... Now that's change.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by hahn(m): 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
When God fails, all that is left is human compassion smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by piagetskinner(m): 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nicepoker:
He is dancing like a born again wizard.

Lol... Which one b born again wizard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Akshow: 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
piagetskinner:
The same Lord that sat and look on as people victimize and abuse him in the name of this same Lord? His rescuer is a tattooed scantily dressed oyinbo woman. He owe his life to her cos if not for her he would have died a useless death in the name being a witch.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by hahn(m): 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
piagetskinner:

I definitely hope not. It is people who were trained up "in the way of the lord" that victimized him in the first place. Where was god when he was hungry and starving living on the streets. Do you know how many more like him are out there and your god has done nothing about it?

undecided

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Nicepoker(m): 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
piagetskinner:

Lol... Which one b born again wizard
check his dancing steps well u will notice

1 Like

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by totorimi: 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hmmmm I honestly fear the blackman..

1 Like

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by vectosinger: 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
this is our future leader
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Badtman(m): 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
Allahu Akbar
Good for the boy nw but his or her Family members visit him they should arrest them by Army for child abuse

1 Like

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Maski87: 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
Now his people will want to claim him back
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by cyril700(m): 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
God never fails
hahn:
When God fails, all that is left is human compassion smiley

7 Likes

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Boyooosa(m): 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
From Grave to Grace! Na God, I Prophesy that he will become his state's Governor one day! Click on 'like' button if you believe in Divine Transformation!

11 Likes

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by axiliborha(f): 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
Akshow:
I'm positive in that same village where this boy is rescued, there several churches and probably mosques, but they all turn blind eye to the plight and maltreatment of a toddler labeled a witch by religious bigots. The evil things people do under the flimsy facade of religion is outrageous. When na so so enemies and imaginary witches them go de fight for religious places.
do you know the story of adolf hitler...it was also the same way or likely the same way...if the pastor who saved him left him to drown in the lake he what happened in Germany wouldn't could have happened

2 Likes

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by publicenemy(m): 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
He is a lively kid

1 Like

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by piagetskinner(m): 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
Akshow:
The same Lord that sat and look on as people victimize and abuse him in the name of this same Lord? His rescuer is a tattooed scantily dressed oyinbo woman. He owe his life to her cos if not for her he would have died a useless death in the name being a witch.

God can use anybody even a scantily dressed tattooed woman

18 Likes

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by ichommy(m): 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
Fine Kid

1 Like

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by hahn(m): 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
cyril700:
God never fails

It always fails cheesy

Some 21,000 children die every day around the world.

That is equivalent to:

1 child dying every 4 seconds
14 children dying every minute
A 2011 Libya conflict-scale death toll every day
A 2010 Haiti earthquake occurring every 10 days
A 2004 Asian Tsunami occurring every 11 days
An Iraq-scale death toll every 19–46 days
Just under 7.6 million children dying every year
Some 92 million children dying between 2000 and 2010
The silent killers are poverty, hunger, easily preventable diseases and illnesses, and other related causes. Despite the scale of this daily/ongoing catastrophe, it rarely manages to achieve, much less sustain, prime-time, headline coverage.

Source: http://www.globalissues.org/article/715/today-21000-children-died-around-the-world

This is what is referred to as an EPIC failure undecided

4 Likes

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Akshow: 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
axiliborha:
do you know the story of adolf hitler...it was also the same way or likely the same way...if the pastor who saved him left him to drown in the lake he what happened in Germany wouldn't could have happened
And ur point is

6 Likes

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Akshow: 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
piagetskinner:

God can use anybody even a scantily dressed tattooed woman
oh please. wake up and smell the coffee. So u mean God couldn't touch any of the millions or thousands in the village with all his might and power It has to be a tattooed scantily dressed woman who will no doubt be judged by faithful as a sinner

8 Likes

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
The real witches and wizard are our past and present POLITHIEFCIANS who have milked and are still milking this country dry (GEJ inclusive)

Not this innocent boy!!!

1 Like

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by mccoy47(m): 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
Anytime I see dis pix it reminds me how far reaching our little acts of kindness can go in rewriting someone's story!
God bless that woman

1 Like

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by imakewealth: 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
So what made you "Omni knowest" think that it's not God that brought the Danish his way? Or do you think in another circumstance that the rescuer wouldn't take another route?
Stop thinking just one way!!!

hahn:

I definitely hope not. It is people who were trained up "in the way of the lord" that victimized him in the first place. Where was god when he was hungry and starving living on the streets. Do you know how many more like him are out there and your god has done nothing about it?

undecided

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? / Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.