Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video (32215 Views)

'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics / Marriage And The Happily Ever After Syndrome: An Alternative Perspective / Pregnant Woman Dances For 3 Hours, Gives Birth Afterwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by delexy123: 7:40am On Jun 09, 2016
Weah96:

Depends on what you refer to as God. There is no Bible god, but we do have a subatomic source. So you're absolutely right, but for the wrong reason.

And the name of the subatomic source? and how did the source came to existence? Am seeing 'Laws of Attraction' or Think and grow rich' ? if you digest the complex scientific theory of how life itself came into existence and the extreme fine tunning of each component atom then you will know it takes more than a subatomic source to create a life and yes, it takes an all knowing supreme being to compute all these atoms together to create life. When scientists repeat the mysterious feat of creating life from these very rare and complex atoms, then I will considerable that God is a subatomic source or he does not exist.
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 09, 2016
Akshow:
typical of Christian apologist when cornered. Why the name calling? To further confuse u and compound ur reasoning, I will leave u with this meme and I need an answer from u or an apology for calling me fool. Ans this let's see who the real fool is.
Good! God is calling calling all to believe and trust Him cos He is the creator of all creatures. U fail to believe Him,u stand a risk yourself. He is not compelling you to. U are free to exercise your belief but dont ever say there isnt God cos only a fool says there is no GOD!
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Akshow: 11:31am On Jun 09, 2016
TheCEO1004:
Good! God is calling calling all to believe and trust Him cos He is the creator of all creatures. U fail to believe Him,u stand a risk yourself. He is not compelling you to. U are free to exercise your belief but dont ever say there isnt God cos only a fool says there is no GOD!
Prove to me that God exist.
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
Akshow:
Prove to me that God exist.
Good! take a beautiful look at your handsome self, imagine how you were formed in the beautiful womb of your mum.(2) Think about the science behind how u breathe freely. (3) U sleep always,do u know where u were wen u sleep? and many more that no man ca explain. A beloved -Supreme being did those just because He loves u so much.
We all have ups n down but that should detest us from trusting God cos every challenge is a mirage.

Am not preaching to u pls. But take a deep cogitation on this and u ll know there is GOD.

Am sorry for calling u a fool earlier. Am sorry. Thanks
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Akshow: 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
TheCEO1004:
Good! take a beautiful look at your handsome self, imagine how you were formed in the beautiful womb of your mum.(2) Think about the science behind how u breathe freely. (3) U sleep always,do u know where u were wen u sleep? and many more that no man ca explain. A beloved -Supreme being did those just because He loves u so much.
We all have ups n down but that should detest us from trusting God cos every challenge is a mirage.

Am not preaching to u pls. But take a deep cogitation on this and u ll know there is GOD.

Am sorry for calling u a fool earlier. Am sorry. Thanks
it's OK. Well Sleep is a naturally recurring state of mind characterized by altered consciousness, relatively inhibited sensory activity, inhibition of nearly all voluntary muscles, and reduced interactions with surroundings. Nothing complex. I was formed because my parents mated and it's a biological process of reproduction that is responsible for my birth. Science has explanation for everything. I like the idea of a supreme being up dere in d sky but it's nothing more than a fable invented by people of the past cos they couldn't understand many things which science has unraveled today.
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
Akshow:
it's OK. Well Sleep is a naturally recurring state of mind characterized by altered consciousness, relatively inhibited sensory activity, inhibition of nearly all voluntary muscles, and reduced interactions with surroundings. Nothing complex. I was formed because my parents mated and it's a biological process of reproduction that is responsible for my birth. Science has explanation for everything. I like the idea of a supreme being up dere in d sky but it's nothing more than a fable invented by people of the past cos they couldn't understand many things which science has unraveled today.
Oooooo! u are a scientist right! Can science prove how the Red sea parted? Can science prove how everything came into existence? Can science prove what happens to a man when asleep? Can science explain how Jesus Christ resurrected? Even great scientist of ages still believe there is God. Many more...

Note God is not in the sky. God's throne in Heaven besides He is everywhere.
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
Akshow:
Funny enough,science has not been able to wake a dead person.Has it?
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Weah96: 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
delexy123:

And the name of the subatomic source? and how did the source came to existence? Am seeing 'Laws of Attraction' or Think and grow rich' ? if you digest the complex scientific theory of how life itself came into existence and the extreme fine tunning of each component atom then you will know it takes more than a subatomic source to create a life and yes, it takes an all knowing supreme being to compute all these atoms together to create life. When scientists repeat the mysterious feat of creating life from these very rare and complex atoms, then I will considerable that God is a subatomic source or he does not exist.

I call it the pair of nothing particles and I believe that they haven't yet been identified/isolated. Scientists call them virtual particles, if I'm not mistaken. It is a particle with mass, and no mass. Meaning that sometimes it is nothing and at other times it becomes something. However, when it is being observed or studied by humans, it permanently assumes one form or the other: nothing or something. What determines a nothing particle from a something particle like photon or neutron is the length of time it stays alive.

Scientists didn't create life, the pair of virtual particles did. In fact, science can only study the material version of this particle, it's nothing version cannot be isolated because humans cannot study nothing.
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Weah96: 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
TheCEO1004:
Oooooo! u are a scientist right! Can science prove how the Red sea parted? Can science prove how everything came into existence? Can science prove what happens to a man when asleep? Can science explain how Jesus Christ resurrected? Even great scientist of ages still believe there is God. Many more...

Can you prove that a man name Jesus resurrected from the dead? Can you explain to me how an entire cemetery can commot begin enter market and yet we only hear about Jesus own? A whole cemetery resurrected, and no one from the receiving family members kept a diary? The mayor didn't call a holiday?

I call BS.
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Seahawk: 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
That first pic is so heart breaking.
I still wonder how people were able to sit and watch that boy go through that in the name of witchcraft.
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Akshow: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
TheCEO1004:

young man what red sea parted? Do you have evidence that it parted aside the fable in the Bible? Science has a prove of how man evolved with archaeological facts. I just gave you a scientific definition of slp above, it's no mystery. Animals by nature sleep.... . Duh, science can't prove Jesus resurrected because it can't be scientifically proven and it's not scientifically possible. You see why science makes mockery of ur beliefs? Cos most of the evidence u armed ursef with to argue for God are not logically possible and makes no sense.
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Akshow: 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
TheCEO1004:
Funny enough,science has not been able to wake a dead person.Has it?
And who in the whole earth has woken up the dead? That happens only in fables and stories. In reality when u die u die. No one can wake u.
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
Akshow:
young man what red sea parted? Do you have evidence that it parted aside the fable in the Bible? Science has a prove of how man evolved with archaeological facts. I just gave you a scientific definition of slp above, it's no mystery. Animals by nature sleep.... . Duh, science can't prove Jesus resurrected because it can't be scientifically proven and it's not scientifically possible. You see why science makes mockery of ur beliefs? Cos most of the evidence u armed ursef with to argue for God are not logically possible and makes no sense.
it's alryte. U cant understand cos u just refuse to succor. all the best!
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Akshow: 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
TheCEO1004:
it's alryte. U cant understand cos u just refuse to succor. all the best!
I engage christians in discussion and na them de usually run leave me so I'm not surprise u are throwing in the towel. I refuse to understand what doesn't make sense like saying a man, Noah, built an Ark and put the whole animals of the world inside... . Wtf! How's that possible? Where did he get the did he get the Antarctica region animals like snow polar bear and the rest in the hot desert sun of Jerusalem.

1 Like

Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
Akshow:
I engage christians in discussion and na them de usually run leave me so I'm not surprise u are throwing in the towel. I refuse to understand what doesn't make sense like saying a man, Noah, built an Ark and put the whole animals of the world inside... . Wtf! How's that possible? Where did he get the did he get the Antarctica region animals like snow polar bear and the rest in the hot desert sun of Jerusalem.
I wanted us to see reasons and be realistic but u dont want to comprehend what am saying. Trying to convince u is like flogging a dead horse. I leave u to your belief! All the best Sir!
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by axiliborha(f): 6:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
Akshow:
And ur point is
sometimes the word of God is true but we human tend to misinterpre it
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Akshow: 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
TheCEO1004:
I wanted us to see reasons and be realistic but u dont want to comprehend what am saying. Trying to convince u is like flogging a dead horse. I leave u to your belief! All the best Sir!
Religious people believe without logical reason and so cannot be convinced with logical reason.
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Akshow: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
axiliborha:
sometimes the word of God is true but we human tend to misinterpre it
or sometimes the words of God are words written by men of old time, who had narcissistic belief in torture, degrading women, encourage slavery, promote killings, encourage human sacrifice and a host of other unspeakable?
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by INFOTECH2: 11:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
Akshow:
OK u sef check this example u gave. Why does God have to take side between the Egyptian the Jews or the Israelite. Why will he support some fraction against others ? Isn't he the creator of all?

Why does a mother love her son more than her daughter and same for the father?

Shebi na them born the children themselves?
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by EfemenaXY: 6:42am On Jul 04, 2016
This video brought close to tears the very minute I started watching it. How can humans be so cruel??Poor little soldier.

Glad he's doing well, thanks to his Danish rescue worker.
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Akshow: 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
INFOTECH2:

Why does a mother love her son more than her daughter and same for the father?

Shebi na them born the children themselves?
then ur God is mere human if he is capable of exhibiting petty human attributes like Jealousy or taking side.
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by INFOTECH2: 10:05am On Jul 07, 2016
Akshow:
then ur God is mere human if he is capable of exhibiting petty human attributes like Jealousy or taking side.

All living beings exhibit jealousy and it's not a human attribute alone. For your information it's also not a petty attribute.

You are trivialising the sanctity of the Almighty by refusing to acknowledge his greatness. Seeing is believing but when it comes to the Almighty, believing is seeing.

I pray you see soon.
Re: Rescued 'Witch Child' Hope Dances Happily In New Video by Akshow: 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
INFOTECH2:

All living beings exhibit jealousy and it's not a human attribute alone. For your information it's also not a petty attribute.

You are trivialising the sanctity of the Almighty by refusing to acknowledge his greatness. Seeing is believing but when it comes to the Almighty, believing is seeing.

I pray you see soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money / I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.