Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,206 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:02 PM

Jonathan's Recent Speeches. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Recent Speeches. (404 Views)

Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches / Broadcast Stations To Be Fined N500000 For Callers' Hate Speeches - NBC / Hate Speeches Breeding Ground For Genocide – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan's Recent Speeches. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
Re: Jonathan's Recent Speeches. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
odeotito:

Re: CAXTON FATANMI's IMMORTAL OBSERVATION EX-PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN SHOULD JUST GO AWAY QUIETLY. When a man believes in the veracity of his own follies, nay, his own lies, he not only experiences delusion, he tends to make it infectious on others. Reading this gentleman's comment this morning made me feel like he helped to waste the years of Nigerians in the years he was gifted public office. Hear him : 1) "I fought against Corruption, by not making money available to be stolen" How did Dasukigate happen? The General Officers Staffs were able to steal Billions of dollars and flount it. Who lost the key to the safe box at the CBN? Diezani must have been a cartoon character in children's Comic books, eh! 2) "I left the treasury full of cash, if Buhari met an empty treasury how did he get money to bail out the States?" The Sick man of the Niger Delta actually said this but The money the incoming Buhari administration used to bail out 27 States did not come as cash from the Treasury. It was the $2.7 Billion of Nigeria's dividend from NLNG shareholding that was hurriedly collected and converted to Naira. I personally wished my President, Buhari, did not do this at the time. Why ? - The States owed the money before Buhari came, let them pay their debt. - Sharing your dividend and spending it on Consumption is bad Economics It was the same Voodoo Economics that has now half-bankrupted Nigeria. That $ 2.7 Billion was better invested in a new small-scale LNG plant to be fully-owned by Nigeria and Nigerians. It would have employed Nigerians youths with Engineeting degrees now plying Okada trade. What country turns her engineering minds to Okada riders, drinking Alamo bitters at 7 am? - The foolish Governors being bailed out were being rewarded for their economic mismanagement and corruption. Not a few of them will waste the Bail-out Funds, or even steal part of it again or divert it to unrelated usage. (it happened !) A few of these Governors are ingrates who will never respect Buhari or see through his strength of character, honesty and patriotism. For evidence, please Google one Ayo Fayose! 3) "Buhari is investigating me. It is as if I was President from Independence. I only served 5 years" Ah, Mr. Jonathan! Your 5 years was tantamount to a hordes of locusts, swarming locusts, and caterpillars and Amazonian Coyotes having visited Nigeria. It was Plague time! Brother, you did not do well. Every hand caught in the Nigerian Cookie Jar said you sent them to go and help you, and partly, help themselves to it. But, why ? Well, we have been told by our many SANs about what the Learned People call "Rule of Law". I am just a Layman in law, but someone my good SANs addresses as "my learned friend" : Rule of law starts with, Investigation, then Prosecution, onto, Acquittal or Sentence. Right, bro ? Ex-President or Not, rule of law demands your having your day in Court. You are rich enough to pay other SANs alongside your ever reliable Mike Ozakhome, SAN. See you in Court, Your Excellency. And, Congratulations, Sir. You were not born in one faraway land called, THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA. There your offense is punishable by attending to the final meeting with the Firing Squad. You taught some of us a good lesson: Never trust a man because of his nice name or his cool demeanor. Ciao ! -Caxton Fatanmi

(1) (Reply)

Wike Begs Militants In Niger Delta / PDP Fuji House Of Commotion Sheriff And Makarfi Group Clash / Kachikwu Vs Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.