Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches (6440 Views)

National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate / Hate Speeches Breeding Ground For Genocide – Osinbajo / Hate Speeches: DSS Warns Arewa Youths, N’delta Militants, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by sarrki(m): 4:17am On Sep 14, 2017
For the Records: Read Samples of Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB BIAFRA #FreeSpeech that his closet enablers failed to see.

What then is #HateSpeech?

"...When we speak, the Zoo trembles, that is what happens when a cattle rearing terrorist and paedophile is your ruler."

"If you find anybody in your village asking after Radio Biafra kill the baboon Awusa Fulani or Yoruba bastard. Let them keep searching as we keep tweeting for #Biafra."

"Buhari is a shameless Paedophile and rapist."

"Buhari is a Terrorist he should be killed."

"Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that Godforsaken zoo deserves to die."

"Kumuyi should be stoned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade."

"The imbecilic Goodluck Jonathan is a disgrace to humanity and deserves to be skinned alive for handing over to an Hausa goat."

"By the time we finish dealing with the animals in the zoo, there'll be none left to tell the story."

"We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria."

"Niger Deltans are cowards; we know what to do to them. Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Edo and Cross Rivers State are our territory and anybody who tries to oppose us will be crushed."

"Buhari married his wife after raping her several times, the records are there."

"No Ibo man should attend any Church where the pastor is a Yoruba man, they are criminals and fools."

"Nigeria should prepare for war, we are coming to annihilate you, my secret service are already studying the zoo and strategising."

"Its either Biafra or death..."

-- Ogundamisi Kayode

22 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:19am On Sep 14, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is mentally deranged

Are you just knowing?

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by eagleeye2: 4:20am On Sep 14, 2017
Sarrki, you can be sure of one thing. Evil that you wished on Igbos will surely visit your household.

9 Likes

Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by sarrki(m): 4:21am On Sep 14, 2017
eagleeye2:
Sarrki, you can be sure of one thing. Evil that you wished on Igbos will surely visit your household.

I never wished Igbo evil

But am sure I wish disaster for Igbos

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:21am On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:

I never wished Igbo evil

But am sure I wish disaster for Igbos

Big disaster

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by chuks34(m): 4:24am On Sep 14, 2017
#leavekanualone

1 Like

Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by crackerspub: 4:24am On Sep 14, 2017
[s]
sarrki:
For the Records: Read Samples of Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB BIAFRA #FreeSpeech that his closet enablers failed to see.

"...When we speak, the Zoo trembles, that is what happens when a cattle rearing terrorist and paedophile is your ruler."

"If you find anybody in your village asking after Radio Biafra kill the baboon Awusa Fulani or Yoruba bastard. Let them keep searching as we keep tweeting for #Biafra."

"Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that Godforsaken zoo deserves to die."

"Kumuyi should be stoned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade."

"The imbecilic Goodluck Jonathan is a disgrace to humanity and deserves to be skinned alive for handing over to an Hausa goat."

"By the time we finish dealing with the animals in the zoo, there'll be none left to tell the story."

"We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria."

"Niger Deltans are cowards; we know what to do to them. Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Edo and Cross Rivers State are our territory and anybody who tries to oppose us will be crushed."

"Buhari married his wife after raping her several times, the records are there."

"No Ibo man should attend any Church where the pastor is a Yoruba man, they are criminals and fools."

"Nigeria should prepare for war, we are coming to annihilate you, my secret service are already studying the zoo and strategising."

-- Ogundamisi Kayode
[/s]

My oh my, I have never seen your type before

You really need deliverance, check the time you posted this. Now I know why they call you Buhari agent.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by eagleeye2: 4:27am On Sep 14, 2017
crackerspub:
[s][/s]

You really need deliverance, check the time you posted this. Now I know why they call you Buhari agent.
He is trying to discredit the several threads coming up on the gun shots and may be killings going on right now in Aba.

4 Likes

Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by sarrki(m): 4:28am On Sep 14, 2017
eagleeye2:

My prayer is that, your wishes for the Igbos be visited on your you and your household, a thousand times. You may pretend you don't have feelings online, but I know that when it gets to you. You must cry.

Mechonu

Python dance will separate Igbos from our brothers and sister over there

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by queennsekxy(f): 4:28am On Sep 14, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

-- Ogundamisi Kayode
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by sarrki(m): 4:29am On Sep 14, 2017
eagleeye2:

He is trying to discredit the several threads coming up on the gun shots and may be killings going on right now in Aba.

Show us proof

We don't want dem say

Dem talk say

Give us pictorial prove

Or remain silent

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by navyseal2220: 4:30am On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:
[s]For the Records: Read Samples of Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB BIAFRA #FreeSpeech that his closet enablers failed to see.

"Its either Biafra or death..."[/s]

-- Ogundamisi Kayode

2 Likes

Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by TheKingdom: 4:33am On Sep 14, 2017
One reason I know people that are not from Biafra do not support IPOB is that:

They want everyone in the zoo to suffer as they are suffering, as Biafra would amount to some doing well as they and their people would not be able to meet up...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by sarrki(m): 4:34am On Sep 14, 2017
crackerspub:
[s][/s]

You can see reasons why we can't leave Igbos and their gang leaders

3 Likes

Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by sarrki(m): 4:35am On Sep 14, 2017
[quote author=navyseal2220 post=60436144][/quote]

5 Likes

Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by ElizaVeta(f): 4:36am On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:
[s]For the Records: Read Samples of Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB BIAFRA #FreeSpeech that his closet enablers failed to see.

-- Ogundamisi Kayode[/s]

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by OluchiDelly: 4:38am On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:

-- Ogundamisi Kayode

A beg somebody should help me ask Kanu, wetin concern Pst Kumari for Biafra matter? For insulting that cool headed, non-partisan/social man, Kanu ur cup is full

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by crackerspub: 4:44am On Sep 14, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

You can see reasons why we can't leave Igbos and their gang leaders
[/s]

Do you know that the state of Texas and California wants an independent state, how many times have you seen the US government sending troops to those states

What you guys and your agents are doing is to discredit Ipob as a violent group to justify the atrocities the army is about to commit

Can you kindly show me evidence that the said group are violent

Sarrki how many times have someone made a treat in your life and carried it out, please honest answer

In 2013 I was in Tb Joshua's church and he said some things that people taught he was lying, dude if you are wise go and watch the video online.

My simple advice, what you are fighting is beyond you.

2 Likes

Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by madridguy(m): 4:45am On Sep 14, 2017
This is enough evidence to nail anyone at ICC or elsewhere. I'm glad Sai Baba is giving him really hot.

Sarrki, please stop responding to the pigs and idiots, they're everywhere cheering the terrorist scammer back then thinking he's doing them a huge favor, we told them the consequences of his hate speech but we are tagged with series of unprintable names. It is time now to dance with the python.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by sarrki(m): 4:46am On Sep 14, 2017
[s]
TheKingdom:
One reason I know people that are not from Biafra do not support IPOB is that:

They want everyone in the zoo to suffer as they are suffering, as Biafra would amount to some doing well as they and their people would not be able to meet up...
[/s]
Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by sarrki(m): 4:48am On Sep 14, 2017
crackerspub:
[s][/s]

Do you know that the state of Texas and California wants an independent state, how many times have you seen the US government sending troops to those states

What you guys and your agents are doing is to discredit Ipob as a violent group to justify the atrocities the army is about to commit

Sarrki how many times have someone made a treat in your life and carried it out, please honest answer

In 2013 I was in Tb Joshua's church and he said some things that people taught he was lying, dude if you are wise go and watch the video online.

The commander in chief is upholding the constitution

The Army are doing their constitutional duties

Nigeria is greater than any individual

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by crackerspub: 4:51am On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:

Please, can you tell me the law the so called group broke and why you think the army is doing the constitutional duties? and please tell me the work of the army and the work of the police?
Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by sarrki(m): 4:53am On Sep 14, 2017
crackerspub:

Please, can you tell me the law the so called group broke and why you think the army is doing the constitutional duties?

Quote by kanu

Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that Godforsaken zoo deserves to die."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by crackerspub: 4:54am On Sep 14, 2017
eagleeye2:

Exactly my brother, propaganda at the highest level.

1 Like

Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by OluchiDelly: 4:55am On Sep 14, 2017
crackerspub:
[s][/s]

Hmmn, bro keep sentiments aside, pls reason with what God gave u upstairs,

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by Vutseck(m): 4:56am On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:

Why are you always restless .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by sarrki(m): 4:57am On Sep 14, 2017
crackerspub:

Please, can you tell me the law the so called group broke and why you think the army is doing the constitutional duties? and please tell me the work of the army and the work of the police?

This is why Python is dancing

Igbos are terrorist organization seeking for secession

Police is to maintain law and order

Nigeria Military is to defend against external aggression
Igbos are external aggression to us Nigeria

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by crackerspub: 4:57am On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:

Quote by kanu

Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that Godforsaken zoo deserves to die."

It seems i'm talking with a kid.

Sarki how old are you?

Sarki do you know the meaning of democracy?

Do you know how many times Trump is insulted in a day, the world 2nd most powerful.

Sorry for replying, I made a mistake. You have lots to learn.
Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by sarrki(m): 5:01am On Sep 14, 2017
crackerspub:

[s]It seems i'm talking with a kid.

Sarki how old are you?

Sarki do you know the meaning of democracy?

Do you know how many times Trump is insulted in a day, the world 2nd most powerful.

Sorry for replying, I made a mistake. You have lots to learn.[/s]

That's directed to president trump

What do you have to say about the ethnic tribes mentioned

That they should kill them

Is that also democracy ?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano Has Finished Peter Obi / COVID-19: Will Sanwo-olu Be Guilty If He Orders This Man's Arrest? PICS / ENDSARS: Buhari To Lead Protest Tomorrow In Abuja-- Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.