Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Top 3 Nigerian Banks Where Staff Do Not Work In Fear - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top 3 Nigerian Banks Where Staff Do Not Work In Fear (64123 Views)

Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It / Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It / Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 3 Nigerian Banks Where Staff Do Not Work In Fear by PossibleUN: 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
Fidelity kwaa. I hate this bank because of their bad network.

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Nigerian Banks Where Staff Do Not Work In Fear by emmymdk: 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
grin

Re: Top 3 Nigerian Banks Where Staff Do Not Work In Fear by laurel03(m): 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
sinola:

..What of my Grandfathers Bank i.e Union Bank;Big,strong,Reliable
Re: Top 3 Nigerian Banks Where Staff Do Not Work In Fear by Abeyjide: 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
fidelity with oyel money.hmmm deziani
Re: Top 3 Nigerian Banks Where Staff Do Not Work In Fear by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
It is very obvious one of the banks on that list paid for this cheap propaganda. Most likely Fidelity. They just added the others to make it look genuine.

3 Likes

Re: Top 3 Nigerian Banks Where Staff Do Not Work In Fear by JDhotral4: 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Gtbank security also wonderful
Re: Top 3 Nigerian Banks Where Staff Do Not Work In Fear by Seun360(m): 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
Add Wema Bank to the list mbok.
Re: Top 3 Nigerian Banks Where Staff Do Not Work In Fear by Welrez(m): 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
Fidelity Bank should not be on the list.
Re: Top 3 Nigerian Banks Where Staff Do Not Work In Fear by engrjacuzzi: 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
I was expecting to see wema bank on that list ahead of fidelity
Re: Top 3 Nigerian Banks Where Staff Do Not Work In Fear by Laredojohn(m): 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
this three banks have layed off last year/ this year
Re: Top 3 Nigerian Banks Where Staff Do Not Work In Fear by mykel4545: 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
CzarRex:
ok, but GTB bank in GRA, portharcourt worst,they don't know to handle crowd, go there and you will regret why u went there. cry
put to across to the bank via their Facebook and Twitter handle.Sometin will be done
Re: Top 3 Nigerian Banks Where Staff Do Not Work In Fear by fynex(m): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
your banks? they give you dividend or what! or you leveraged what with them that they pay you for monthly?.
Re: Top 3 Nigerian Banks Where Staff Do Not Work In Fear by fynex(m): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
your banks? they give you dividend or what! or you leveraged what with them that they pay you for monthly?.
...what's your stake there?
Re: Top 3 Nigerian Banks Where Staff Do Not Work In Fear by tansho(m): 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
What happened to UBA? They should be number one on that list

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Nigerian Banks Where Staff Do Not Work In Fear by arthur1000(m): 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
i dint see unity bank wait,continue
Re: Top 3 Nigerian Banks Where Staff Do Not Work In Fear by afanide: 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
CzarRex:
ok, but GTB bank in GRA, portharcourt worst,they don't know to handle crowd, go there and you will regret why u went there. cry

The crowd there is just always too much. One can never go ther and meet an empty hall. Always crowdy.

The hall is big enough and they have enough staff. So i wonder why they can't handle the crowd.

Fidelity bank shouldn't have made this list though. undecided

Rather, 1st bank should've........
Re: Top 3 Nigerian Banks Where Staff Do Not Work In Fear by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
[ mean i am not a user of am buh God damn it those pple has been there since 18__ .. i see it when i pass embarassed]Firstbank nko ][I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 3 Nigerian Banks Where Staff Do Not Work In Fear by bxcode(m): 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
You forgot sterling bank. They are employing all these while whereas others are downsizing.

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Nigerian Banks Where Staff Do Not Work In Fear by Konnektions146(m): 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
OP,

I guess yu are not sure of what you just wrote.

Call 10 GTBANK staff and ask them in confidence and you see they are working because work no dey.

Promotion in GTBANK now is something undesirable, alot oof staff on a particular grade for 6 years and no hope pf promotion

GTBANK has not done any salary review in the past 5 years,

When Uncle T. was alive, allowances and bonuses were flying like no man business and staff working with passion, now nothing is paid

Even as little as profit sharing is a priviledge

only your salary and a meagre leave allowance (10% of basic and not 10% of gross)

that bank is living on past glory

one Admin officer now to manage min. of 5 branches, what would the others do?.....they just let them go last week.

more "lettiing go" would happen in GTBANK this year.

wondered why their staff are becoming increasingly aggressive,=---== no zeal to work cos no motivation

Oga Segun need to get his acts right

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 3 Nigerian Banks Where Staff Do Not Work In Fear by Adesiji77: 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
@Konnnektions

The author (not necessarily the OP) is either misinformed or plain ignorant.

There is hardly any bank in Nigeria where the staff do not work with some degree of fear.

Maybe Citibank or Standard Chartered but definitely not the banks listed in the post.
Re: Top 3 Nigerian Banks Where Staff Do Not Work In Fear by CzarRex: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
i guess its a Big for Nothing bank,customer care also worse ,the 2 gtb banks along shell bus stop rd are among the best i've ever seen, no dulling for their side
afanide:

The crowd there is just always too much. One can never go ther and meet an empty hall. Always crowdy.

The hall is big enough and they have enough staff. So i wonder why they can't handle the crowd.

Fidelity bank shouldn't have made this list though. undecided

Rather, 1st bank should've........
talking about first bank,first bank services are good,i rate them 7.5/10
Re: Top 3 Nigerian Banks Where Staff Do Not Work In Fear by remmy0912: 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
OP, U need to add Union Bank. ( The only bank that renders simple and convenience ways of banking)

Check their new brand

2 Likes

Re: Top 3 Nigerian Banks Where Staff Do Not Work In Fear by sam4eva777(m): 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
Why is FIDELITY BANK on that list? Mr Nnamdi Okonkwo has messed up that bank. there are steady sacks in FIDELITY BANK. I can't wish my enemy to be a marketer in FIDELITY BANK
Re: Top 3 Nigerian Banks Where Staff Do Not Work In Fear by magicalx(m): 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
Reverse psychology. No bank worker works without fear!
Re: Top 3 Nigerian Banks Where Staff Do Not Work In Fear by nortcentrallord(m): 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
GT has already fired a lot of management staffs, I don't know about others though. I guess you guys in Nigeria don't get the real information.

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Nigerian Banks Where Staff Do Not Work In Fear by hardbody: 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
TheLegal:
i trust GTbank

the way their staff attend to customers is wonderful unlike one useless bank in the name of Sterling Bank. Sterlingbank can delay you until you start regretting why you opened an account with them.

There are only 2 banks in Nigeria. GTBANK and First Bank. The others are on a frolic. Ok, stanchat and citi have foreign flavours and play in a different league.

Sterling , WEMA even ACCESS, i abandoned minimal balances for them and moved on.

ZENITH insisted so much on HNI that i hated them with a passion. Fidelity is ok.I was even part of Nnebeolisas team then . They seem to be carving a niche in SME.

The rest are finance houses or community banks

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Nigerian Banks Where Staff Do Not Work In Fear by afanide: 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
CzarRex:
i guess its a Big for Nothing bank,customer care also worse ,the 2 gtb banks along shell bus stop rd are among the best i've ever seen, no dulling for their sidetalking about first bank,first bank services are good,i rate them 7.5/10

I think those banks are the best in the whole of PH. (Though i have not visited all) but those guys are wwll organized.

I have never spent up to 10minutes in that bank no matter the transaction.

And that is a populated area also cos oil mill traders, Shell workers, MTN phone sellers use that bank too and yet u would hardly notice any hitch in that branch.

I commend their hardwork..........
Re: Top 3 Nigerian Banks Where Staff Do Not Work In Fear by hardbody: 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
sam4eva777:
Why is FIDELITY BANK on that list? Mr Nnamdi Okonkwo has messed up that bank. there are steady sacks in FIDELITY BANK. I can't wish my enemy to be a marketer in FIDELITY BANK

Nor in any other bank for that matter.
Re: Top 3 Nigerian Banks Where Staff Do Not Work In Fear by nortcentrallord(m): 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
Konnektions146:
OP,

I guess yu are not sure of what you just wrote.

Call 10 GTBANK staff and ask them in confidence and you see they are working because work no dey.

Promotion in GTBANK now is something undesirable, alot oof staff on a particular grade for 6 years and no hope pf promotion

GTBANK has not done any salary review in the past 5 years,

When Uncle T. was alive, allowances and bonuses were flying like no man business and staff working with passion, now nothing is paid

Even as little as profit sharing is a priviledge

only your salary and a meagre leave allowance (10% of basic and not 10% of gross)

that bank is living on past glory

one Admin officer now to manage min. of 5 branches, what would the others do?.....they just let them go last week.

more "lettiing go" would happen in GTBANK this year.

wondered why their staff are becoming increasingly aggressive,=---== no zeal to work cos no motivation

Oga Segun need to get his acts right

It's either you are currently a GT staff which I doubt because no GT staff will be on NL this time concerning the kind of workload they are subjected to according to your statement or you used to be a GT staff. Maybe still you got a friend or relation that works with them. Modern day banking is modern day slavery in Nigeria. You said it all bro.

1 Like

Re: Top 3 Nigerian Banks Where Staff Do Not Work In Fear by arsenal33: 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
Viktor1983:
They forgot Standard Chartered
They just laid off someone I know
Re: Top 3 Nigerian Banks Where Staff Do Not Work In Fear by vislabraye(m): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) / Banks Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves – Senator Ayo Akinyelure / Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.