Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car (64517 Views)

Tania, Battle-Ready Policewoman In Abuja Poses With Her Gun (Photos) / Robot Demoted And Fired At A Supermarket In UK After A Week Of Incompetence / Cute Photos Of Policewoman, Nkeiru Nwode, Got Admirers Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by dre11(m): 10:24am On Aug 10, 2015
The married woman, simply identified as Helen, was said to have been discovered making love with another man, who is not her husband inside her personal car during promotion exams exercise

A policewoman attached to the Lagos State Police Command has been demoted from the rank of a Sergeant to Corporal after she was caught having sex in her car.
The married woman, simply identified as Helen, was said to have been discovered making love with another man, who is not her husband inside her personal car.
The incident would have been swept under the carpet, but it became an issue because the mother of four indulged in the sexual escapade at the Ikeja Police College, where she and thousands of other policemen and women went for the ‘Sergeant to Inspector’ mandatory promotion course.
Rather than go back home and await her new rank of inspector, Helen left the training ground as a corporal.
According to a police source, the course was just for a month.
It started on June 24 and ended July 25.
All the trainees were warned not go out of the College or entertain any visitor during the examination, but Helen flouted the order.
The provost of the college, who warned that nobody should be seen after “light out” decided to carry out his usual security check around the College compound before turning in for the night.
He was, however, shocked to notice a car, with people inside.
He drew closer, beamed his torchlight and saw Helen and her partner stark naked, making love inside the car. They were ordered out of the car.

As soon as the provost started interrogating them, the man took to his heels and disappeared into the night.
The source added: “Helen said the man was her lover and that the car belonged to her.
“Nobody knew how the man came into the College.
“The provost was patrolling in the night on July 17 when he discovered the policewoman and her lover in the car, having sex.
“The car was parked in the dining hall area of the College.
“They were brought out naked from the car.
“The man initially claimed to be a policeman until the provost asked for his identity card.
“He pretended to be searching for it and fled.
“The policewoman later confessed that the man was her lover, not a policeman.”
Helen was demoted immediately.

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/policewoman-demoted-for-having-sex-inside-car-during-promotion-exercise/

cc lalasticlala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by INTROVERT(f): 10:24am On Aug 10, 2015
According to Nairalanders:

konji na.............. grin grin grin

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 10, 2015
konji is a foooool

28 Likes

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by ijustdey: 10:29am On Aug 10, 2015
kia.....

this woman no fit hold body just for a month, while the other with the men inclusive did hold their own during that time

nah so the thing they hungry am reach

9 Likes

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by Cutehector(m): 10:33am On Aug 10, 2015
See hw sex has disgraced her........ Can't just hold herself.....

Worst part is, its the same police woman dat will catch two ppo makin out in a car and arrest them.... Hypocrisy

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by Bimbomartins(m): 10:33am On Aug 10, 2015
Practical indiscipline. And am sure na dere type go sabi tell dere pikins don't let a man c ur pant before marriage. Na dem go dey put glass for nose wen preacher they hammer youth fornication talks, they zoom our face. Shege kawai

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by Cutehector(m): 10:35am On Aug 10, 2015
Bimbomartins:
Practical indiscipline. And am sure na dere type go sabi tell dere pikins don't let a man c ur pant before marriage. Na dem go dey put glass for nose wen preacher they hammer youth fornication talks, they zoom our face. Shege kawai
to d woman, I say ubanka....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by Georgekyrian(m): 10:35am On Aug 10, 2015
Military Conji

12 Likes

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by FrankValency(m): 10:35am On Aug 10, 2015
E dey police blodd,whether male or female
Imagine just insertion don take away ur inspector title,married woman for that matter o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by superior1: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2015
The crime being she gave it to another person who is not an Oga Police not because it was done in the daylight inside the car but Helen sef no try o

7 Likes

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by freesinzu(m): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2015
Hmmmmm, wats she gonna tell her husband and kids at home, chai women no get shame tongue but i can't blame dem its just d way life iz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by Uyasuquo(m): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2015
I wonder when having good sex became a crime. None of my business tho grin

7 Likes

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by therealdeal10: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2015
Wat a disgrace buh u wnt blame her na cuz she was feeling wet n needed 2 do it at dat point in time
Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by Aitee1: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2015
Chaiii... Konji lipsrsealed

shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by richardjemedafe1(m): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2015
The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.

HBd to myslf!! Can u guys dash me 31likes?

Tenx to u all...i ask for 31 likes and i got 90 ...its awsome
.may ur wishes al come through dis mnth

121 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by dapyd1(m): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2015
The only explanation I have is; African airforce must be involved.
You did not find another place to abuse your uniform but where many other SENIOR police Officers are and your PROMOTION exercise is going on.

That boy you harassed last ehn, at the checkpoint, his Dad is a Babalawo.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by RichDad1(m): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2015
Konji Na bastard. Chai!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by phonesNgadgets: 10:37am On Aug 10, 2015
angry too bad! Lack of discipline.
Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 10, 2015
For every new level there is a new devil waiting to demote...It's unfortunate it caught up with her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by ifeoluwasegun(m): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2015
Konji no get respect...

But m having the feeling that the judgment was too harsh.
I think she should only be penalized for obstructing the 'do not go out after light out' law...
And not been prosecuted for what she was doing in her car

3 Likes

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by sukkot: 10:38am On Aug 10, 2015
i hope the sex was worth the demotion

11 Likes

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by kennyman2000(m): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2015
Chai... This konji must be a mad man..

so, konji too dey hold our oga police sotey them dey lose their brains

Konji, wherever you're.. KONTINU. God is watching you ooo

4 Likes

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by Jackrich: 10:38am On Aug 10, 2015
Konji can be very wicked. grin
Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by MayflowerB(f): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2015
Na wah o
Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by MadCow1: 10:38am On Aug 10, 2015
dre11:

The married woman, simply identified as Helen, was said to have been discovered making love with another man, who is not her husband inside her personal car during promotion exams exercise

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/policewoman-demoted-for-having-sex-inside-car-during-promotion-exercise/

Jisos Christ. . shocked

I hope it's the course lecturer she was jumping in the car.

Anyways.. I see why they demoted her back se that was gross indiscipline. The lights out order is made to be obeyed not broken and a law enforcement officer should know better.

But Dayuum. .I just realised I have never had car sex before. cry

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by sigiyaya(m): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2015
This issue of KONGI is become alarming and very serious in this country, it is no longer a problem for the youths or for the old nor for a particular gender in our society, in fact it has become a problem for every body in this country. I will therefore urge the federal government lead by president Muhammadu Buhari GCFR to look into this ugly situation, and as a matter of urgency do something about it.I strongly believe that a total eradication of these will go a long way on addressing the problem the youths and olds are facing everyday in this country as a result of this monster called KONGI. I hereby advocate that the federal government should please swing it to action immediately in other to arrest this problem and put a smile on the faces of its citizens as every responsible government will.

8 Likes

Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by Chiefpriest1(m): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2015
Gobe. You see why some married men and women insist on following their spouses everywhere work takes them?

The flesh is very weak. Reason you musnt test it unnecessarily
Re: Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car by Omotayor123(f): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2015
Shoo... shocked

That's their own way of celebration..
Shameless people undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Fired From New Job In Canada For Saying Sorry Too Much / Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.