Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF (71611 Views)

Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" / Senator Mohammed Kabiru Jibril Is Dead / Jibril "Reguz", Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In North-east (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by plaetton: 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
PROPHETmichael:

Source: http://www.punchng.com/buhari-three-ministers-sick-sgf/

I shudder to think that these are some of the people that are supposed to make Nigeria a better place.

These Dinosaurs

How did we get here so fast, after taking so many steps forward over the last decade and half? undecided

Somebody pls wake me up when this tragic comedy is over.

Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by AhmadMind: 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
plaetton:

I shudder to think that these are some of the people that are supposed to make Nigeria a better place.

These Dinosaurs

Somebody wake me up when tragic comedy is over.

When Poor man in this country is has the same sickness he would usually be refered to heaven advance welcome team. And yet the poor people will open mouth and support this. SMH

Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by jrusky(m): 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
Honestly I really felt for these people that are sick right now sickness is a torture, I wish them quick recovery as I used to say I don't like APC or any of their portfolio carrier but not to the extend of wishing them bad not at all. I pray they get heal quick.

Please mod correct that statement referring to Osibanjo as Vice president pls at the moment till Buhari comes back Osibanjo should be refer to as acting president.

On Osibanjo sde he made a very serious mistake calling on Lair Moham-mad to pray that is a blonder if not that God is merciful only because of Lair Mohama-mad alone they might never get well but God is merciful pls Mr Osibanjo don't tell that old unrepentant liar to pray again God will not hear him God is too serious with better people than that a Lair like Lair Moham-mad pls.

God bless.
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by Chinom(m): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
Tinubu's carefully hatched plan about to materialize. Another Yar'Adua/Jonathan saga loading. It's a question of time.
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by Pyno30: 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
philfrey08:
They didnt wait till the end of the tenure??

He forgot to mention Lai Mohanmed and Femi Adesina..... those guys are really sick......
Amaechi sick pass them all.
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by Barywhyte(m): 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
jlinkd78:
In this era of open media where d world has just become a global village, u can only run but not hide. The inconsistencies in information coming from different agents of d state is at all time high. While praying to God during FEC they never argued he was sick but to us who are supposed to join them in prayers they told us he is not ill. Do they think God is a confused being. D synergy in our collective prayers would ve quickened PMB's recovery but d denials will certainly portend antagonistic effects. The SGF which by office is d Secretariat of d govt has told us DAT Presido is not only sick but equally indisposed along three others. To Femi Adesina, indisposed means unfit for or unable to do something. While it is a normal thing for all mere mortals to fall ill but d denials by this cabal is a source of concern. We join d PDP in offering our prayers and supplications onto d Most High.

well said bro. But then this is a radical change from the past where the health status of state officials are shrouded in secrecy while they craw around foreign hospitals with our money. It is the right of the citizens to know the health status of those who rule over them.
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by bigtt76(f): 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
Thank God for their health. At least nothing too serious. One would have been worrying they have hypertension sef grin
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by Wizzyblack3(m): 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
ASL33:
I wonder if the surgery in US can not be done in Nigeria. No government official for foriegn medical trip is only for the news so that zombies and wailers will quarrel over it all week long.

Deceit everywhere.
https://www.nairaland.com/3152131/take-president-buhari-trip-london
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by canDy4eva(f): 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
wins18:
I used to wonder how a sane human being would most likely wear agbada under this present weather condition in Nigeria
my bro u spoke my mind... I stay in Abj n 1da hw these peepz cope wit der agbada n dis hot sun; abi na d women wit very big n black hijabs I one talk . Dem dey try no b small!
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by freshvine(f): 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
When 90% of cabinet members are over 70years what do you expect?

Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by Puresolutions: 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
I wonder where in the world the cabinet in a govt will all be sic at once.No wonder everything about the administration is sicly... Mahlion and Chilon bandits ruling wth threats and fury of threats...na dem sabi... Yar adua Sic Buhari Sick why won't the north produce healthy people for goodness sakes
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
CACAWA:

That's the problem with Pentecostal Christian prayers,

Just to summarise for God, na wahala....who asked you to break down the details of sickness, location and names as if God doesn't know.

It is called prayer, not press briefing.

So he should tell us lies?

Folks like you are one of the problems in this nigeria: you always suppress the truth.

You guys may be among the folks that gave pmb the bad advice of contesting for the presidency when he ought to be resting and enjoying his old age.

Is it a crime to be sick?

The Bible says that you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

That is one truth with the truth: you can't keep it hidden for long.

So you guys think that a nation that is ruled with lies will do well.
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
greatiyk4u:

The prayers of sinners (PDP looters) is an abomination unto the Most High God thus says the Lord God of Host.

Proverbs 15:8

The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the Lord,
but the prayer of the upright is acceptable to him.

The prayer of LIAR MOHAMMED..... I just shudder to think of how God will respond

Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by InHim4Him(m): 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
greatiyk4u:

The prayers of sinners (PDP looters) is an abomination unto the Most High God thus says the Lord God of Host.

Proverbs 15:8

The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the Lord,
but the prayer of the upright is acceptable to him.

And who are the Upright?
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by ipreach: 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Buhari is not sick, he went to London to negotiate with NDA representatives
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by wins18(m): 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
canDy4eva:
my bro u spoke my mind... I stay in Abj n 1da hw these peepz cope wit der agbada n dis hot sun; abi na d women wit very big n black hijabs I one talk . Dem dey try no b small!
Lol, the thing tire me oo
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by Charly68: 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
I only pray that Apostle Johnson Sulaiman's prophesy won't come to pass over these people. They need more than 3 minutes prayer as a matter of truth.
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by Pstlyecouture: 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
but they all look sick
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by sylve11: 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
CACAWA:

That's the problem with Pentecostal Christian prayers,

Just to summarise for God, na wahala....who asked you to break down the details of sickness, location and names as if God doesn't know.

It is called prayer, not press briefing.

grin grin cool
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by Maski87: 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
All from the north
I smell conspiracy here
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by thugthang(m): 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
The power of A/C.
wins18:
I used to wonder how a sane human being would most likely wear agbada under this present weather condition in Nigeria
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by onatisi(m): 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
The nation is sick because we have a deaf and sick president in charge who has appointed sick people as ministers ,how will they formulate sound economic policies

Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by Nellybii: 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
jlinkd78:
In this era of open media where d world has just become a global village, u can only run but not hide. The inconsistencies in information coming from different agents of d state is at all time high. While praying to God during FEC they never argued he was sick but to us who are supposed to join them in prayers they told us he is not ill. Do they think God is a confused being. D synergy in our collective prayers would ve quickened PMB's recovery but d denials will certainly portend antagonistic effects. The SGF which by office is d Secretariat of d govt has told us DAT Presido is not only sick but equally indisposed along three others. To Femi Adesina, indisposed means unfit for or unable to do something. While it is a normal thing for all mere mortals to fall ill but d denials by this cabal is a source of concern. We join d PDP in offering our prayers and supplications onto d Most High.

Well said. You only goofed at the bolded.
Why bring PDP into this? Can't you offer prayers without mentioning PDP? Moreover there is no logic ago sickness or death. Fear God and not everything is politics. Thank me later.
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by ZombieNation: 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
All ab0kis
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
Why are they praying in a meeting thats supposed to represent a Secular country? The problem with Africans is hypocrisy; Nigerians especially? Ok, so what if theres a "secret" Jew, Animist, Traditionalist, Buddhist or Atheist amongst them how will they be represented by the Quran and Bible waving fanatics?
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by fred04(m): 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
ALL THE CURSES FROM THE SUFFERING MASSES ARE AT WORK.
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by Tex42(m): 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
I pray for good health for Mr. President and his ministers who are ill.
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by LegendaryArnold(m): 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
Why is Lai Mohammed not there? That man has always been sick.
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by Viergeachar: 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
wtfCode:
Ugly mo'fuckaz...hope they all die 4rm there!!

Why are you so sad and bitter?

Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by Realist2: 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sick Cabinets, Sick economy and confused regime, which way naija?
Re: Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF by GoldCircle: 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
This the end product of Gerontocracy. - Government by the Aged.

I pray none dies in office.

Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos / India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey / Aisha Buhari Stops Oshiomhole From Entering President Buhari's House