Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,167 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" (30734 Views)

Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife / Aishatu Dahiru Ahmed: Supreme Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Unseat Senator / Shehu Sani Tweets About Jibril Of Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by Tessyama1: 9:04am On Jan 19, 2018
Representatives member for Dukku Nafada Federal Constituency, Hajiya Aishatu Jibril Dukku have said Nigerians are so edgy because they eat so much of Maggi.

She also said Nigerians are impatient and don't want to proffer a workable solution for the country.

"I don't know why Nigerians have become so edgy now, maybe because of the food we eat now, we so much of maggi.

We have become so impatience that we don't want to listen to each other, that we don't want to listen to each other, we don't want to proffer solutions that will be workable to our country"

She also weighed in on Fulani Herdsmen saga.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/nigerians-eat-so-much-maggi-thats-why.html

Watch video here; https://www.instagram.com/p/BeH2wFynkCh/?taken-by=oaktvonline

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 19, 2018
Tessyama1:
Representatives member for Dukku Nafada Federal Constituency, Hajiya Aishatu Jibril Dukku have said Nigerians are so edgy because they eat so much of Maggi.

She also said Nigerians are impatient and don't want to proffer a workable solution for the country.

"I don't know why Nigerians have become so edgy now, maybe because of the food we eat now, we so much of maggi.

We have become so impatience that we don't want to listen to each other, that we don't want to listen to each other, we don't want to proffer solutions that will be workable to our country"

She also weighed in on Fulani Herdsmen saga.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/nigerians-eat-so-much-maggi-thats-why.html

Watch video here; https://www.instagram.com/p/BeH2wFynkCh/?taken-by=oaktvonline

Cc; lalasticlala
Why blame maggi?
Let's blame GEJ.

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by greatermax77(m): 9:06am On Jan 19, 2018
Shithole rep member

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by omowolewa: 9:08am On Jan 19, 2018
This woman thinks we are still in the precolonian era.
A little understanding of the world order would have told you people are more enlightened, well informed and leadership is less mystified.

Maggi is a brand name you know, I hope they make monies out of a case with you at court of law.

bbulldog:
olodo, they are all maggi. knorr maggi, royco maggi, ajinomoto maggi. think before you correct people, madam soyinka obahiagbon

Hummm! the surnames you gave these seasonings are not correct oo o

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by SalamRushdie: 9:21am On Jan 19, 2018
I am sure she is of APC stock because na. only dem no dey ever get sense

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by decatalyst(m): 9:24am On Jan 19, 2018
So maggi also responsible for the mess we are in? shocked

I never knew Lie Muhammed cousins and nephews plenty for this bubu government. embarassed

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 19, 2018
angry

∆ E no go beta for that mouth wey she take talk am.

Imagine these people blaming maggi again!

Next is salt and water ∆

32 Likes

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by MicheyJ1: 9:53am On Jan 19, 2018
Apc politicians always looking for who or what to blame

4 Likes

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by ChiomaMee: 10:12am On Jan 19, 2018
So, her name is Aishatu.

When i watched her speak on Channels, i felt like slapping her.

So, maggi is the cause of our predicament

I don't blame her na. The herdsmen's grand patron is our president. "The herdsmen value the lives of the cattle more than the lives of humans" and she said this fact isn't true.

I'm suspecting that her cows are also involved.

undecided

13 Likes

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by ogorwyne(f): 10:13am On Jan 19, 2018
Is this supposed to be a joke?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by stano2(m): 10:13am On Jan 19, 2018
Chai!! How did we get here, Who did we offend? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by eazyjakes(m): 10:13am On Jan 19, 2018
Misplaced priority.....wasted Slot.. ...even a stone av somtin beta to say!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by stano2(m): 10:13am On Jan 19, 2018
Werey
Not as funny as Chelsea bidding for 36yrs old Peter Crouch.
Another draw loading for Chelsea

7 Likes

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 19, 2018
definitely APC, always as clueless as a sex doll

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by kennosklint(m): 10:14am On Jan 19, 2018
Useless talk madam you think everyone is an hausa ?

3 Likes

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by Newpride(m): 10:14am On Jan 19, 2018
Is it ur soup ........ wetin concern U abi una wan kuku ban nigerians from eating maggi and use fulani cow dungs instead. Na wetin we send u go there be that?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by pocohantas(f): 10:14am On Jan 19, 2018
Maggi is a brand, it's not a generic name for bouillon cubes grin

I don't eat maggi, I eat ajinomoto.
That's why I am not edgy.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by 1stladdy(f): 10:14am On Jan 19, 2018
Always Blaming Something Or Someone.

2 Likes

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by emmabest2000(m): 10:14am On Jan 19, 2018
imhotep:

Why blame maggi?
Let's.blame GEJ.

Trash....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by emsheddy(m): 10:14am On Jan 19, 2018
Wetin we no go hear for this cuntree
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by adekanmbi1986(m): 10:15am On Jan 19, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by ebujany(m): 10:15am On Jan 19, 2018
I know she's an APC member. Always looking for who or what to blame for their failures. From GEJ now to innocent maggi

APC and blame

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by coolcacuz: 10:15am On Jan 19, 2018
I Don tire
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by nairaman66(m): 10:15am On Jan 19, 2018
What statistics made her draw this conclusion? What about people who do not eat maggi and are edgy?? Most of these politicians are just so annoying..

4 Likes

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by Snow02: 10:15am On Jan 19, 2018
wait what?? how does Maggi make u edgy?? OK what are we going to blame for Buhari's incompetence too much Nunu and gworo abi??

2 Likes

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by hailall: 10:15am On Jan 19, 2018
na wa o

1 Like

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by madridguy(m): 10:15am On Jan 19, 2018
tongue
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by bamoski(m): 10:16am On Jan 19, 2018
All those dumb mofos saying maggi is a brand name sef undecided

why is there star maggi, royco maggi, knorr maggi etc?

Hotfreeze:

Who is this uncouth illiterate typing nonsense and disgracing his generations?
Who's a dumb mofo? You think we're like members of your family?

Maggi is a brand name for seasonings produced by Nestlé. The general name is seasonings and brand name is Maggi.

Even an illiterate herdsman has more sense than you. Better get off Nairaland and work on your depleting IQ.

All this monkeys quoting me upandan, let it get into your thick skulls that maggi is not a brand.

cyrilfosy:

one Kaduna sacked teacher spotted

booqee:
wait what?! did you just say royco maggi and knorr maggi? Please someone should hold me before i faint!!

Snow02:
hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by Wikiforum(m): 10:16am On Jan 19, 2018
Ok
Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by Aieboocaar(m): 10:16am On Jan 19, 2018
imhotep:

Why blame maggi?
Let's.blame GEJ.

I have done my own part!!

Have you?! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by Hotfreeze: 10:16am On Jan 19, 2018
bamoski:
All those dumb mofos saying maggi is a brand name sef undecided

why is there star maggi, royco maggi, knorr maggi etc?

Who is this uncouth illiterate typing nonsense and disgracing his generations?
Who's a dumb mofo? You think we're like members of your family?

Maggi is a brand name for seasonings produced by Nestlé. The general name is seasonings and brand name is Maggi.

Even an illiterate herdsman has more sense than you. Better get off Nairaland and work on your depleting IQ.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by Wikiforum(m): 10:16am On Jan 19, 2018
Ok no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna Train Attack: Nasir El-Rufai Visits Injured Passengers / Fuel Tanker Explodes In Onitsha / War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.