Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Tv Show Experts, Please Respond - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tv Show Experts, Please Respond (353 Views)

Adil Hussain Respond On Radhika Apte Nude Video / Someone Please Create A Fan Page For Billions TV Show. Best TV Show This Year / Husband Stunned As ‘dead’ Wife Is Spotted On Tv Show Two Years After He Buried H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tv Show Experts, Please Respond by simonydurny(m): 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hello everyone,
I have an idea for a Reality TV Show. It is proposed to be in the nature of BBA or ProjectFame, except that the participants would not be competing among themselves. Instead the would be signing up to tackle 'the challenge', under expert guidance and group support, which participants' would haveindividually been battling with all their lives. This way, they all come off as winners at the end of the show. I need a professional to discuss the idea with. I have no single working knowledge about the industry. I only know by common sense that I shouldn't just spill out ideas on public forums. Kindly comment indicating readiness to hear it, since the reigning thing now is to think outside the box and like an entrepreneur. Thnks.

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Blog Contributors Needed (good Pay) / Key Lessons We All Need To Learn From #BBN 2017 / Post Your Ads Free By Global Free Classified Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.