Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography (16891 Views)

Read How Igbos Humilated Ikwerres For Not Supporting Biafra In Elechi Amadi's Au / Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning / PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by lyricalpontiff(m): 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
As part of the week long activities to mark the state burial of captain elechi amadi, an autobiography was written in his honour. It describes his activities as a boy, student, soldier, administrator, writer etc. The page 73 of the book speaks volumes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
wink Let me park here

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by Khd95(m): 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
AjiereTuwo:
wink Let me park here
no parking,NAIRALAND POLICE DEPT(NLPD).

FINE:5hrs ban.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by Khd95(m): 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
But how dis one wan take stop network providers from hiking data rates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by stinggy(m): 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
Here to learn....

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
Khd95:
no parking,NAIRALAND POLICE DEPT(NLPD).

FINE:5hrs ban.
Nlpd cheesy una dey collect roger too?

1 Like

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by timeminister: 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
It's no brainer, the ikwerres has always been firmed against the corruption of their identity..

heavenly truth!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by Fremancipation: 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
To all wise Igbo people who know what this thread is trying to accomplish, I strongly urge you to avoid it. We have had this type of arguments a million times. It is not worth your time or energy. We have bigger fish to fry. Let those who have ears hear.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by omonnakoda: 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
That is Eboes for you

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by omonnakoda: 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
RRRRRRRRumuji

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by pazienza(m): 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
Representation in Eastern House of assembly, was it by appointment or by election?

Was the Elugwaraonu an elected official or was he appointed by Zik?

Was there any law prohibiting non Indigenes from seeking to win elective posts in Eastern region.

These are pertinent questions any neutral observer would ask themselves.

24 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by ChilledPill: 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
Fremancipation:
To all wise Igbo people who know what this thread is trying to accomplish, I strongly urge you to avoid it. We have had this type of arguments a million times. It is not worth your time or energy. We have bigger fish to fry. Let those who have ear hear.
Thank you my brother.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by pazienza(m): 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
Fremancipation:
To all wise Igbo people who know what this thread is trying to accomplish, I strongly urge you to avoid it. We have had this type of arguments a million times. It is not worth your time or energy. We have bigger fish to fry. Let those who have ear hear.

I beg to disagree.
This issue must be diseected. Afonjas and Arewa meaningless posts here, not withstanding.

12 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by Biafman: 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
Just check out the names the fools that wrote the supposed biography. Lol! I guess those are afonja or almajiri names.

Obinna Nwodim.
Uzo Nwamara.
Iyalla Amadi.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by omonnakoda: 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
This issue arose in 1963 before the civil war and was not inspired by outsiders.

Why are some people so greedy.?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by lyricalpontiff(m): 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
Do you know that an Igbo man was mayor of port harcourt for years?
God in heaven saved us from the evil plot of these igbo people.
They almost put Aba inside Rivers state infact Aba was the de facto capital of Rivers State.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by lyricalpontiff(m): 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
Biafman:
Just check out the names the fools that wrote the supposed biography. Lol! I guess those are afonja or almajiri names.

Obinna Nwodim.
Uzo Nwamara.
Iyalla Amadi.

That is elechi amadi's wife and the former and current chairmen of Association of Nigeria Authors Rivers state. Uzo is an Igbo man.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by Biafman: 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
A MUST READ: "We Are Igbos, But Denied Igbo Because Of Biafran War" Says Ikwerre Youths

By Adiele Samuel
Ikwerre youths have said that according to history, the people of Ikwerre are actually Igbos. The youths, in an epistle signed by one of their leaders, Adiele Samuel said that the reason why they were forced to

deny their Igbo roots was to avoid being shortchanged in Nigeria during and after the Civil War.

Read for yourself: “We the youths of Ikwerre extraction, Elele, Ubima, Isiokpo, Ogbakiri, Omademe, Obiri Ikwerre, Rumuigbo, Rumuola, Rumukurushi, Rumuokoro, etc wish to make known our position as regards to Biafra movement.

The Ikwerre is a sub group of Igbo in the Niger Delta headquartered in Isiokpo Ancient Kingdom, we are some time classified as a separate ethnic group in Rivers State, if you call us Igbo you are not wrong and if you call us Ikwerre you are equally not wrong.

There are reasons behind the creation of Rivers State, one was to frustrate the Biafran dream and two was to divide the Igbo ethnic group being regarded as separatist tribe.

The division of old Eastern Nigeria no doubt was based on popular demands by the non Igbo speaking communities due to fear of marginalization, loosing their identity and other lies peddled by Nigeria Government.

When Rivers State was carved out from the east, there was need to divide the Igbo, on the process, part of Igbo communities were carved into Rivers State which resulted to identity crises, as some started rewriting the Ikwerre history to please the North.

The name Ikwerre is as if you are asking a question and then someone from Imo State replies you “Nkwerre” which is an LGA in the State.

The problem of most of our youth is that they rely on what their grand fathers told them without studying wide. In Eli kwerre, if you have not married from Imo you are not in line, most Ikwerre wives are Imolites and we speak Igbo even more than some Igbos who claims to be original Igbo.

The identity crisis in Rivers State started immediately after the war, some claim Bini origin, notable of them is Elechi Amadi the author of the Concubine, in all his books has promoted the Igbo culture but in a surprised move denounced his Igboness before Justice Oputa who reminded him of his Igbo names and Igboid language, No Igbo speaks the same. We can not admit our Igbo identity except during elections like Amaechi”. Ikwerre Meka

http://www.igberetvnews.com/28323

15 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by omonnakoda: 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRumuadaolu
Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by Biafman: 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
lyricalpontiff:

That is elechi amadi's wife and the former and current chairmen of Association of Nigeria Authors Rivers state. Uzo is an Igbo man.
No, Uzo should be an Ikwere name, not Igbo. So also must Obinna and Nwodim be Ikwere names and not Igbo. Fools.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by pazienza(m): 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
Elugwaraonu, was he an elected official or an appointed official?
Afonjas here and their Ikwerre friends are staying silent on this.

If an Igbo man can go to Poland, endear himself to natives and win elective posts there without the natives accusing the Igbo of colonialization, how exactly does Elugwaraonu,a man who had spent considerable years of his life in PH, running for an elective post in PH, and winning. Translate to Igbo colonization?

30 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by Biafman: 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
WORTH KNOWING IKWERRE IS IGBO SAID IKWERRE LAWYER AND OKIRIKA PEOPLE

The Director of Legal Services, Niger Delta Human and Environmental, Rescue Organization (ND-HERO) and the President of the Ikwerre Youths,Barrister Okwukwu (2000) on this issue explains,
"Well the truth is that because the greater Igbo nation lost the
Nigerian civil war and if you must be a true Nigerian back then, you
must be anti-Igbo. That entered the psyche of all Igbos (sic)
everywhere ... The truth is that the Ikwerre people are part and
parcel of the greater Igbo nation and they share a lot in common
(:18). By Barrister Uche Okwukwu, President of Ikwerre Youths.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=430670643680677&story_fbid=479324262148648

6 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by omonnakoda: 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
This incident happened in 1963 so do not hide behind civil war please

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by lyricalpontiff(m): 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
pazienza:

If an Igbo man can go to Poland, endear himself to natives and win elective posts there without the natives accusing the Igbo of colonialization, how exactly does Elugwaraonu,a man who had spent considerable years of his life in PH, running for an elective post in PH, and winning. Translate to Igbo colonization?

Keep asking me, u don't know jack about igbo agenda in Rivers State

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by Fremancipation: 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
pazienza:

I beg to disagree.
This issue must be diseected. Afonjas and Arewa meaningless posts here, not withstanding.

After this stupidd thread is dragged to 100 pages, another attention seeking idiotic fool will open another one within 2 months and you guys will keep falling for this nonsense. They keep doing this because we keep giving them attention.

Ok ikwerre people we don hear. You are not Igbo.

15 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by galeiiTNA: 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
Afinja OP. Your plan has failed

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by Biafman: 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
More from the honorable barrister:

Barrister Uche Okwukwu, as an Ikwerre man, you are known by many

people for different things, controversial is one of them. Once, you
were quoted as saying that Ikwerres, in reality, are Igbos. Can you
react to these sayings?

Yes, my name is Uchechukwu Okwukwu. I am an Igbo man. I have said it
in different fora, the Wilkinson report is available, the Ph’D work
of Late Chief Aguma in University of Ibadan 1977 is available, other
reports are also available. There is a fundamental difference between
a nation and a tribe. A tribe speaks a dialect, a Nation speaks a
language. Some Ikwerre people agreed that they are from Igbo, some say
they are from Benin heritage. Scientifically, there are parameters we
use to determine things, the sociological, spiritual, geographical and
historical. If you say you are from Benin, come with your proof and
show us how you came from Benin. There is no common thing that trace
Ikwerre lineage to Benin. There is no single common Edo language in
the Ikwerre land. None. So, those who, in falsification of languages,
say other wise, should come forward with their proof.

In a study carried out by the Niger Delta group in 1976, under the
Niger Delta spirit, edited by Prof Alagoa, the Ikwerre was clearly
pointed out as Igbos. See, to lose a war is bad. The post-war Nigeria
saw the two groups, the Igbos and Niger Delta as conquered people and
the victorious North and the West clearly, unequal partners in a new
relationship that eventually emerged and in that unequal relationship,
like the law of Osmosis, weaker solution is naturally drawn by the
stronger solution. What happened was that if you said then, you’re
an Igbo, you are discriminated against because you’re a Biafran you
committed a crime, your master is in Cote d’Ivoire you raised up
arms against the Federal Government, forgetting that according to
Gabriel Onyeke’s Commission of inquiry 30,000 Easterners were
massacred. So everybody said I am not Igbo purely as a survival
syndrome. Why would you say you are Igbo, when you were not wanted? Of
course, my name is Uche Okwukwu, so you can ask me my name and I will
say’ am not Igbo, because if I say I was Igbo, I will be punished,
but you would agree with me in this state that the great and mighty of
Ikwerre land agreed that they were all Igbos. They include late
Francis Ellah, former Secretary to the Rivers State government who
said he was an Igbo man, the late Okugbule Wonodi, former registrar of
the University of Port Harcourt said the same. Chief C. C. Nwuche said
he is an Igboman, so what crime has Uchechukwu Okwukwu committed?

What is the contention of Ogbakor Ikwerre on this? Do you belong to
Ogbakor Ikwerre?

Ogbakor Ikweere is an umbrella socio-cultural body, it has never said
no Ikwerre man should have a different opinion on any issue.

Do they agree with you on this issue?

Ogbakor Ikwerre doesn’t need to agree with me because, it has never,
ever driven any Ikwerre man for identifying with the Igbos or one who
said, he is an Igbo man.

They never drove away Okugbule Wonodi, they are not thinking of that
because there are available records to show, everybody wrote with his
own hand writing. When people (Ikwerre) who went to school wrote in
their own handwriting, when they were not biased, people wrote tribe
and nation, (That they were Igbos). These records are available. What
happens in this country is that we like to suppress truth. Believe me,
this is the biggest shame coming from this part of the black race, it
is not a courageous one, it's often very petty. Today’s US President
Barack Obama told American voters I am pure Black American†. He
said, my father came here to get scholarship to study Medicine,
because of internal crisis, and then government received Obama’s
father into the US.

The Kenyan’s son said my name is Barack Obama ,my background is
Kenya. He never said I come from America and I will answer Bush or
White. ,if it were in Nigeria, he would start answering another name
or remove Barack Hussein Obama, because America had problem with the
Muslim extremists, then.

I insist because some Ikwerres say they are not Igbos.

It is not what we feel or think, many may speculate that I am a
multi-millionaire, but I am not a millionaire, it is just an opinion.
I have said and quote me, Uche Okwukwu, take me up, put me down, bury
me 5ft underground, I am an Igbo man. What is wrong with that? I have
said it before and I have given the names of great Ikwerre
personalities who also said they were Igbos too. Identity is very
important see. I read a book sometimes in London. I recalled the
history of the Samarians, and I read it in the monastery, and beheld
how a man was asked the question, who are you? When he mentioned his
name, the man asked him again, do you remember what happened to your
people? He answered, no, so, the man then told him to go back and read
his history because, the Samarians are today a lost tribe, because
they refused to read their history

Again in Geneva in 1998? I met a senator from the US, attending the
meeting of the unrepresented United Nations Organisation.

The man said he was Asyrian, and everybody was shocked but he said it.
That he is from Asyria, the most interesting thing was that the man
could read and write in Asyrian language, even though there is no
country today, called Asyria.

I took him up on that and he said, the worst thing that can happen to
a man is to deny his own root, out of fear, cowardice, intimidation.
When you do that, on the long wrong, you pay dearly for it, if you are
not careful, your genealogy disappears from the face of the earth.

10 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by omonnakoda: 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
pazienza:

If an Igbo man can go to Poland, endear himself to natives and win elective posts there without the natives accusing the Igbo of colonialization, how exactly does Elugwaraonu,a man who had spent considerable years of his life in PH, running for an elective post in P[b]H, and winning. [/b]Translate to Igbo colonization?

Are you literate?
Where did he win
He was imposed as a candidate in the election by the Eboe dominated NCNC and the natives rejected it totally choosing to elect one of their own

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by pazienza(m): 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
lyricalpontiff:

Keep asking me, u don't know jack about igbo agenda in Rivers State

What Igbo agenda.

I guess there is an Igbo agenda in USA, as Igbos now hold elective posts there too.

There is an Igbo agenda in Poland, as Igbos hold elective positions there too.

There is an Igbo agenda in Yorubaland, as Igbos hold elective posts there too.

There is an Igbo agenda in UK, as Igbo hold elective positions there.

There was a Fulani agenda in Igboland, when a Fulani Man who had spent a long time of his lifetime in Enugu was voted to represent Enugu people as the mayor of the City.

There is now a Muslim agenda in Britain, as a Moslem is the mayor.

Relechi Ramadi and his bandwagoners are bunch of retards and should be pitied.

40 Likes

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by lyricalpontiff(m): 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
Biafman:
More from the honorable barrister:

Barrister Uche Okwukwu, as an Ikwerre man, you are known by many

people for different things, controversial is one of them. Once, you
were quoted as saying that Ikwerres, in reality, are Igbos. Can you
react to these sayings?

Yes, my name is Uchechukwu Okwukwu. I am an Igbo man. I have said it
in different fora, the Wilkinson report is available, the Ph’D work
of Late Chief Aguma in University of Ibadan 1977 is available, other
reports are also available. There is a fundamental difference between
a nation and a tribe. A tribe speaks a dialect, a Nation speaks a
language. Some Ikwerre people agreed that they are from Igbo, some say
they are from Benin heritage. Scientifically, there are parameters we
use to determine things, the sociological, spiritual, geographical and
historical. If you say you are from Benin, come with your proof and
show us how you came from Benin. There is no common thing that trace
Ikwerre lineage to Benin. There is no single common Edo language in
the Ikwerre land. None. So, those who, in falsification of languages,
say other wise, should come forward with their proof.

In a study carried out by the Niger Delta group in 1976, under the
Niger Delta spirit, edited by Prof Alagoa, the Ikwerre was clearly
pointed out as Igbos. See, to lose a war is bad. The post-war Nigeria
saw the two groups, the Igbos and Niger Delta as conquered people and
the victorious North and the West clearly, unequal partners in a new
relationship that eventually emerged and in that unequal relationship,
like the law of Osmosis, weaker solution is naturally drawn by the
stronger solution. What happened was that if you said then, you’re
an Igbo, you are discriminated against because you’re a Biafran you
committed a crime, your master is in Cote d’Ivoire you raised up
arms against the Federal Government, forgetting that according to
Gabriel Onyeke’s Commission of inquiry 30,000 Easterners were
massacred. So everybody said I am not Igbo purely as a survival
syndrome. Why would you say you are Igbo, when you were not wanted? Of
course, my name is Uche Okwukwu, so you can ask me my name and I will
say’ am not Igbo, because if I say I was Igbo, I will be punished,
but you would agree with me in this state that the great and mighty of
Ikwerre land agreed that they were all Igbos. They include late
Francis Ellah, former Secretary to the Rivers State government who
said he was an Igbo man, the late Okugbule Wonodi, former registrar of
the University of Port Harcourt said the same. Chief C. C. Nwuche said
he is an Igboman, so what crime has Uchechukwu Okwukwu committed?

What is the contention of Ogbakor Ikwerre on this? Do you belong to
Ogbakor Ikwerre?

Ogbakor Ikweere is an umbrella socio-cultural body, it has never said
no Ikwerre man should have a different opinion on any issue.

Do they agree with you on this issue?

Ogbakor Ikwerre doesn’t need to agree with me because, it has never,
ever driven any Ikwerre man for identifying with the Igbos or one who
said, he is an Igbo man.

They never drove away Okugbule Wonodi, they are not thinking of that
because there are available records to show, everybody wrote with his
own hand writing. When people (Ikwerre) who went to school wrote in
their own handwriting, when they were not biased, people wrote tribe
and nation, (That they were Igbos). These records are available. What
happens in this country is that we like to suppress truth. Believe me,
this is the biggest shame coming from this part of the black race, it
is not a courageous one, it's often very petty. Today’s US President
Barack Obama told American voters I am pure Black American†. He
said, my father came here to get scholarship to study Medicine,
because of internal crisis, and then government received Obama’s
father into the US.

The Kenyan’s son said my name is Barack Obama ,my background is
Kenya. He never said I come from America and I will answer Bush or
White. ,if it were in Nigeria, he would start answering another name
or remove Barack Hussein Obama, because America had problem with the
Muslim extremists, then.

I insist because some Ikwerres say they are not Igbos.

It is not what we feel or think, many may speculate that I am a
multi-millionaire, but I am not a millionaire, it is just an opinion.
I have said and quote me, Uche Okwukwu, take me up, put me down, bury
me 5ft underground, I am an Igbo man. What is wrong with that? I have
said it before and I have given the names of great Ikwerre
personalities who also said they were Igbos too. Identity is very
important see. I read a book sometimes in London. I recalled the
history of the Samarians, and I read it in the monastery, and beheld
how a man was asked the question, who are you? When he mentioned his
name, the man asked him again, do you remember what happened to your
people? He answered, no, so, the man then told him to go back and read
his history because, the Samarians are today a lost tribe, because
they refused to read their history

Again in Geneva in 1998? I met a senator from the US, attending the
meeting of the unrepresented United Nations Organisation.

The man said he was Asyrian, and everybody was shocked but he said it.
That he is from Asyria, the most interesting thing was that the man
could read and write in Asyrian language, even though there is no
country today, called Asyria.

I took him up on that and he said, the worst thing that can happen to
a man is to deny his own root, out of fear, cowardice, intimidation.
When you do that, on the long wrong, you pay dearly for it, if you are
not careful, your genealogy disappears from the face of the earth.

Showing us one stupid lawyers opinion, 97% of Ikwerres will go against this.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by lyricalpontiff(m): 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
pazienza:

What Igbo agenda.

I guess there is an Igbo agenda in USA, as Igbos now hold elective posts there too.

There is an Igbo agenda in Poland, as Igbos hold elective positions there too.

There is an Igbo agenda in Yorubaland, as Igbos hold elective posts there too.

There is an Igbo agenda in UK, as Ogbia hold elective positions there.

There was a Fulani agenda in Igboland, when a Fulani Man who had spent a long time of his lifetime in Enugu was voted to represent Enugu people as the mayor of the City.

There is now a Muslim agenda in Britain, as a Moslem is the mayor.

Relechi Ramadi and his bandwagoners are bunch of retards and should be pitied.

The igbo agenda failed and it will keep failing because Ikwerres will never in the ever of evers agree to be Igbos.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
Biafman:

Obinna Nwodim.
Uzo Nwamara.
Iyalla Amadi.
Iyalla is an ijaw name

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Death Of Kofi Annan / The Sun News Paper Apologizes To Osinbajo Over ₦10 Billion Withdrawal Accusation / NSCDC: Abdullahi Muhammadu Gana Applauds Agro Rangers On 2-Day Tour Of Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.