Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

SC Johnson And SON Nigeria Limited Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SC Johnson And SON Nigeria Limited Invite (7054 Views)

Beloxxi Industries Limited Invite / Sn Limited Invite / Supreme Nigeria Limited Invite, Anyone Got This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SC Johnson And SON Nigeria Limited Invite by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
How many people got this invite with me?

Re: SC Johnson And SON Nigeria Limited Invite by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
Please, anyone with an idea of this company and what to expect for the test. Thanks
Re: SC Johnson And SON Nigeria Limited Invite by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
No one? Na wa oooo
Re: SC Johnson And SON Nigeria Limited Invite by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
No one ever write a test there?
Re: SC Johnson And SON Nigeria Limited Invite by Mackin: 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
I did der text around June 2015 base on mechanical/Electrical. is a good company
Re: SC Johnson And SON Nigeria Limited Invite by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
Mackin:
I did der text around June 2015 base on mechanical/Electrical. is a good company
Thanks bro, please what is the test like?
Mackin:
Thanks bro, please what is the test like?
Re: SC Johnson And SON Nigeria Limited Invite by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
Mackin, was the test a general one or base on your area of specialization?
Re: SC Johnson And SON Nigeria Limited Invite by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
Please any other person to tell how their test look like. is it a psychometric test or just general question ? Thanks
Re: SC Johnson And SON Nigeria Limited Invite by Mackin: 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
That time base on my field
Re: SC Johnson And SON Nigeria Limited Invite by Mackin: 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
I strongly believe the text is going to base on ur specialization Good luck
Re: SC Johnson And SON Nigeria Limited Invite by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
Mackin:
I strongly believe the text is going to base on ur specialization Good luck
Too late bro... Thanks.
It was pure chemistry... 9 questions and we were asked to answer all.
Re: SC Johnson And SON Nigeria Limited Invite by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
mackin, did you make it to the interview stage? Besides, at least half of us that came for the test know someone inside. Hope they will be fair. mackin, did you make it to the interview stage? Besides, at least half of us that came for the test know someone inside. Hope they will be fair.
Re: SC Johnson And SON Nigeria Limited Invite by Mackin: 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
Thank 4 coming out wit 2rut. during mine, we were 8 in numb and only two of us doesn't have insider. yes I made it 2 intervw . if u du wel wit d text u will be cal 4 intervw wtin 2 to 3 days u will be notify about status of ur result but since the exam took place weekend, der maybe delay
Re: SC Johnson And SON Nigeria Limited Invite by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
We were 12 in number... how many persons do you think they will need? And what happened after your interview?
Re: SC Johnson And SON Nigeria Limited Invite by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
Mackin:
Thank 4 coming out wit 2rut. during mine, we were 8 in numb and only two of us doesn't have insider. yes I made it 2 intervw . if u du wel wit d text u will be cal 4 intervw wtin 2 to 3 days u will be notify about status of ur result but since the exam took place weekend, der maybe delay
out of the 8, how many did that call for interview? and ow many was eventually employed?
Re: SC Johnson And SON Nigeria Limited Invite by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
mackin, can you please share with me the questions that was asked when you were interviewed?
Re: SC Johnson And SON Nigeria Limited Invite by saintclem7: 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
Tosinayoko:
mackin, can you please share with me the questions that was asked when you were interviewed?

Please can you send me the website you apply though or the email address I should send my cv to.

Thank you.
Re: SC Johnson And SON Nigeria Limited Invite by Mackin: 11:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
I just dropped my CV @ d gate. 5 peoples called 4 intervw I don't knw hw many finally selected bcz , I was called by private numb dat am not successful. The interview will base on what u applied for/ur CV and little 4rm content of ur Exam
Re: SC Johnson And SON Nigeria Limited Invite by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 11, 2016
saintclem7:

Please can you send me the website you apply though or the email address I should send my cv to.

Thank you.
Good morning, go to the company and give your cv to the security they will surely take it in. same thing I did
Re: SC Johnson And SON Nigeria Limited Invite by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 11, 2016
Mackin:
I just dropped my CV @ d gate. 5 peoples called 4 intervw I don't knw hw many finally selected bcz , I was called by private numb dat am not successful. The interview will base on what u applied for/ur CV and little 4rm content of ur Exam
Good Morning mackin, thanks for the info. Please, what do you think made you not successful?
Re: SC Johnson And SON Nigeria Limited Invite by Mackin: 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
No insider to HP me followup
Re: SC Johnson And SON Nigeria Limited Invite by saintclem7: 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
Tosinayoko:

Good morning, go to the company and give your cv to the security they will surely take it in. same thing I did

Thank you. So please provide me with the appropriate company address you dropped yours.

Thanks
Re: SC Johnson And SON Nigeria Limited Invite by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
Mackin:
Are you sure? sad
Mackin:
Are you sure?
Re: SC Johnson And SON Nigeria Limited Invite by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
saintclem7:

Thank you. So please provide me with the appropriate company address you dropped yours.

Thanks
13-14, Abimbola street, Iyana Isolo, Lagos.
saintclem7:

Thanks
13-14, Abimbola street, Iyana Isolo, Lagos.
Re: SC Johnson And SON Nigeria Limited Invite by Mackin: 11:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
Re- Are u sure? Noooo am not sure
Re: SC Johnson And SON Nigeria Limited Invite by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 12, 2016
mackin... it can never be.
Re: SC Johnson And SON Nigeria Limited Invite by TheWebDeveloper(m): 10:50am On Jun 12, 2016
The correct address is:
Johnson Wax,
13 & 14, Abimbola street, Isolo Industrial Estate, Isolo.

Direction, dependent on your location:
(1) From Mile 2/FESTAC town - Board a bus going to Oshodi/Isolo/Airport Road, alight at Iyana Isolo. If you have the balls, cross the highway...
(2) From Oshodi - Board a bus going to Mile 2 or Cele-Ijesha, alight at Iyana-Isolo bus stop....

In addition to both directions:
Ask for directions to GT Bank Ilewe-Meta bus stop. It's within walking distance. When at the bank, ask for Abimbola street, stick to the left of the street. The company has a sign with SCJohnson or Johnson Wax Nigeria limited. You can't miss it. Within walking distance also.
The company will employ you if you pass the screening tests.
'Want a heads up, brush up on your high school subjects, cos a lot of graduates boast about having a degree but don't know jack.
Another heads up, don't just tell them you've this and that qualification, tell them stuff you actually contributed to environments or institutions you've been or private projects you've developed. It picks their interest.
Last heads-up, don't expect a reply anytime soon, the company recruits when an opening is around the corner. Don't blame them.

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: SC Johnson And SON Nigeria Limited Invite by Mackin: 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hmmmmmm! I luv ur courage
Re: SC Johnson And SON Nigeria Limited Invite by Mackin: 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
Good write up The web developer
Re: SC Johnson And SON Nigeria Limited Invite by TheWebDeveloper(m): 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
Mackin:
Good write up The web developer
Thank you. And glad to help. #ThumbsUp

(1) (2) (Reply)

International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Exxon Interview / Virtual Assistants Needed ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.