Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,487 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

deleted :P - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / deleted :P (5632 Views)

deleted post / Deleted! / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: deleted :P by blank(f): 7:35am On Jun 09, 2016
This is a big lie. The naked man is the owner of the car. He was caught having sex with the secondary school girl in the bush. He lured her with money as he is quite a rich man.

This story is more than 2 years old.

2 Likes

Re: deleted :P by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 09, 2016
sandiyke:

What are you on about? I don't think I mentioned your name while typing my opinion.

Back to the topic, the moral decadence of teenagers recently is alarming.

Before it got to this sex stage he might have made advances. What happened to reporting to your parents or even your teacher?

As for the man, he's just an animal.
ok
Re: deleted :P by annunaki2(m): 9:18am On Jun 09, 2016
blank:
This is a big lie. The naked man is the owner of the car. He was caught having sex with the secondary school girl in the bush. He lured her with money as he is quite a rich man.

This story is more than 2 years old.

Your story doesn't add up, a rich man will use a guest house or hotel and not the bush. It's a driver who is more likely to use the bush due to his low income.
Re: deleted :P by blank(f): 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
annunaki2:

Your story doesn't add up, a rich man will use a guest house or hotel and not the bush. It's a driver who is more likely to use the bush due to his low income.

This story was featured on front page then. It even had a video. It was his choice to use the bush and not a hotel. His name was included and that he was a business man.

1 Like

Re: deleted :P by annunaki2(m): 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
blank:

This story was featured on front page then. It even had a video. It was his choice to use the bush and not a hotel. His name was included and that he was a business man.

Ok noted. smiley
Re: deleted :P by Nigga44: 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
I've seen this picture in this same nairaland with a different headline
Re: deleted :P by phrankjay: 5:24am On Jun 10, 2016
that pic is as old as way back school days... n I graduated like 9 years ago
Re: deleted :P by Mayflowa(m): 5:27am On Jun 10, 2016
KevinDein:
angry with who?
The man, the girl, her parents (for negligence), the government, Seun? Be specific.

Jamb questions grin
Re: deleted :P by Mayflowa(m): 5:30am On Jun 10, 2016
blank:

Very true. I remember now. He was fond of sleeping with school teenagers with the lure of money. Ur memory is sharp
Re: deleted :P by adellam16(f): 6:01am On Jun 10, 2016
annunaki2:
48 year old driver caught with 14 year daughter of his oga during school run. so be careful on how you do your school run.

Cc: lalasticlala mynd44
just for u to have traffic on ur page and wish for frontpage u decide to cook lies and feed us. That guy is a business man dats does school girls nd d story is like years ago. So stop b a goat.
Re: deleted :P by blank(f): 11:50am On Jun 10, 2016
Mayflowa:

Very true. I remember now. He was fond of sleeping with school teenagers with the lure of money. Ur memory is sharp

I remember the story because we had an argument about it in the office. Whether the girl was innocent or she was also culpable in the whole affair as she wasn't a small child.
Re: deleted :P by Blackfire(m): 7:14am On Jun 11, 2016
If things are bad like this ... In 20 years time what are we going to be seeing?
Re: deleted :P by player007(m): 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
annunaki2:
48 year old driver caught with 14 year daughter of his oga during school run. so be careful on how you do your school run.

Cc: lalasticlala mynd44
LIes!!!!!!
That picture has been in circulation for years. and the 'driver: is actually a business man fucking a secondary school student. get ur facts right before posting Ogbeni.
Re: deleted :P by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 26, 2016
That's from some cheap smut film. They're taking a time out.
Re: deleted :P by Benblaq(m): 10:40am On Jun 26, 2016
mk we assume sa dem no catch am..so jst to mk love to a fourteen yr old child dahz y d old man turned himself to adam eyah!

Bt wait o..i hope am nt d onli persn noticin dat..

D girl dress like dose indian teens wey de act bluefilm..checkout ha socks nd gown na..

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Marriage / Money Back Guarantee!! Knee Protector For Sale!! / I Want To Adopt, My Wife Refused, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.