Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,439 members, 7,846,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

Your Duty As A Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Duty As A Christian (549 Views)

Lucius Iwejuru Ugorji, Bishop Of Ahiara Mbaise Imo Resumes Duty / Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / Limit To Intimacy In A Christian Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Duty As A Christian by sragile(f): 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
Most of us are Christians because we were born into a family of one. We grow up claiming to be Christians only few know who a Christian really is. if you are a Christian then you have a duty of saving souls. The very purpose you are born again is to save yourself from condemnation and not just you but others around you. Don't be ashamed to minister the Gospel. you will be held responsible for friends and family members you ought to have led to Christ but did nothing about. #saveasoul Don't let his death for us be in vain. Jesus loves you enough to have given his life for you.
Re: Your Duty As A Christian by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
If you really love your family, you won't tell them about Christ. They stand a better chance of making heaven by pleading ignorance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Duty As A Christian by sragile(f): 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
If you really love your family, you won't tell them about Christ. They stand a better chance of making heaven by pleading ignorance.

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent-Proverbs 19:2
Re: Your Duty As A Christian by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 09, 2016
sragile:

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent-Proverbs 19:2
All people? Lol.... how small is the world you live in?
Re: Your Duty As A Christian by sragile(f): 9:05am On Jun 09, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
All people? Lol.... how small is the world you live in?
its a small world. you don't believe in God?
Re: Your Duty As A Christian by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 09, 2016
sragile:

its a small world. you don't believe in God?
I do not, my dear. No sensible God would want me to believe in Him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Duty As A Christian by CAPSLOCKED: 10:58am On Jun 09, 2016
sragile:
Most of us are Christians because we were born into a family of one. We grow up claiming to be Christians only few know who a Christian really is. if you are a Christian then you have a duty of saving souls. The very purpose you are born again is to save yourself from condemnation and not just you but others around you. Don't be ashamed to minister the Gospel. you will be held responsible for friends and family members you ought to have led to Christ but did nothing about. #saveasoul Don't let his death for us be in vain. Jesus loves you enough to have given his life for you.

YOUR RELIGION IS THE WORST EVER.
YOU CANNOT MAKE A SIMPLE COMPLETE STATEMENT WITHOUT INVOLVING UNNECESSARY AND POINTLESS THREATS ABOUT THINGS THAT DON'T EVEN EXIST!
Re: Your Duty As A Christian by sragile(f): 11:22am On Jun 09, 2016
oh there is a God believe it or not he exists and loves you.
Re: Your Duty As A Christian by dablazor: 11:55am On Jun 09, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

I do not, my dear. No sensible God would want me to believe in Him.
Lmao, where are/do you from/stay hermano?
Re: Your Duty As A Christian by circuit101: 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
sragile:
oh there is a God believe it or not he exists and loves you.
I want you to think about this...

"Do u think u can really meet up with the numerous and unrealistic conditions to make heaven"
Re: Your Duty As A Christian by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
dablazor:

Lmao, where are/do you from/stay hermano?
Imo.
Re: Your Duty As A Christian by dablazor: 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Imo.

Oh alright, perhaps we could hook up sometime when i come over to the East again.
Re: Your Duty As A Christian by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
dablazor:

Oh alright, perhaps we could hook up sometime when i come over to the East again.
Sure.
Re: Your Duty As A Christian by sragile(f): 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
circuit101:
I want you to think about this...

"Do u think u can really meet up with the numerous and unrealistic conditions to make heaven"

The only way to heaven is Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Born Again / The Christian God Is Not A 20 Naira God. / The Experiment On A Frog(life Lessons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.