Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

What The Bleep Mr FG — Angry Nigerian Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What The Bleep Mr FG — Angry Nigerian Student (405 Views)

JAMB's Snake: Nigerian Student Disgraced Abroad / 8 Skills Every Nigerian Student Needs To Survive In Campus / Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What The Bleep Mr FG — Angry Nigerian Student by Seunpikin: 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
What I'm I hearing? Post Utme scrapped off? But why? I mean why now? Why this year? Don't you think it's already late for that to take effect this year?
If I may ask, is this what we call fighting corruption. Oh.. Don't tell me that bro?
So you mean I had to go all the way from Abia to Lagos were I stay with my aunt since last year for jamb. After the jamb exams of which I couldn't make it up to the required cut off point 200 not even 180 due to some technical issues leading to time wastage. Just kept still since there was nothing I could do but hold unto the poly as my only hope and now someone is telling us post Utme has been scrubbed off. What But why dis year. I thought u earlier said jamb results would also be valid for three years, now why hasn't that one take effect uptill now. This country ehn.
Please Mr FG spare we that went below the line just this year and let this Kickstart next year .. See my mates dem don start school finish o and I no WAnt this year to just try pass me bye. If not... If not... Lol. But on a serious note, this ain't fair. Tho it's cool but it's coming late, biko..
What's your say fellow nairalanders?

(1) (Reply)

UI Announce Academic Activities Resumption Dates – 2016 / Lagos Commences Internship Scheme For Students Of Tertiary Institutions / Do You Want To Study In United State Of America?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.