Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy? (23895 Views)

Efo Riro: A Nairalander’s Delicacy For The Weekend! / Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) / Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy? by slap1(m): 11:26am On Jun 09, 2016
This is unfair. cry
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy? by amokeme(f): 11:27am On Jun 09, 2016
I want all now angry angry
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy? by ShaqFu: 11:31am On Jun 09, 2016
aalangel:

I sure can!!!
wink wink
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy? by killsmith(f): 11:36am On Jun 09, 2016
Nkwobi is gold.....nkwobi+chilled sweating bottle of beer=priceless...
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy? by dozzy24(m): 11:36am On Jun 09, 2016
nkwobi and abacha all d way. tongue
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy? by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:39am On Jun 09, 2016
Favorite local delicacy?

Abacha..., any time, any day embarassed..
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy? by Larryfest(m): 11:40am On Jun 09, 2016
Everytin looks eatable excepts for that bowl of fish surrounded by eggs or wateva is mixd wit the fish,kinda looks like sacrifice to the gods...

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy? by Bnladan(m): 11:42am On Jun 09, 2016
Chai! OP u wan break m fast ba! U no fit grin
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy? by XwhY(m): 11:43am On Jun 09, 2016
Op, you are just making me to salivate here. Those foods are so attractive
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy? by ThundrCork(m): 11:48am On Jun 09, 2016
chai
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy? by laviecontinue: 11:50am On Jun 09, 2016
Chai! So when we finish eating all this stuff all day mama ll ask us all to make sure we urinate so we won't bed wet, especially me she'll make me urinate in a special place gues where? You see that local stove with roasted corn and ube on the pot, that's where. cheesy grin
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy? by omotolly22(f): 11:50am On Jun 09, 2016
nkwobi
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 09, 2016
Dodo , Beans and Snail with Ofada for me ....
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy? by FengChui(m): 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
Tynasparks:
All grin

Na so u like food reach?
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy? by seenter84: 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
All
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
abacha,corn with coconut and nkwobi......but all they over blow person for weight tongue NIL
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy? by Majesticniyi(m): 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
OMG...why did I open this thread? This is maddenly tempting. Why, just why didn't my subscription finish yesterday cry
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy? by Tynasparks(f): 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
FengChui:

Na so u like food reach?
cool
FengChui:

Na so u like food reach?
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
charijee:
Agidi my best( jollof, coconut), roasted yam and plantain with peppery sauce....oh my!! grin

Iamc haris why this wickedness? embarassed

bqle kan, come make your choice
Lol follow me to the village so I can treat you to all the yummy things above. grin
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy? by Profoba40(m): 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
Omo,,,,,, confused.... wich 1 I fit choose now?
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
I Love Ndube(Winged Termites), but they are not really coming out here
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy? by flowjoe: 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
charis pls post more pics, im saucing here tongue
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy? by Mariojane(f): 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
is this eatable? i use to see it in the market, i thought it is soap.

Re: Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy? by gebest: 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
hahahahahahahahahehehehehehe all of the above
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy? by jossyphobia(m): 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
termites with that garri that make sounds in the mouth, ( ayangbe gari ) put Ice block in the garri

oh oh salivating
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy? by jossyphobia(m): 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
though all are mouthwatering
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy? by ShaqFu: 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
Favorite local delicacy?

Abacha..., any time, any day embarassed..
How nice. How about okazi with abacha? The dried one, that is. smiley
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy? by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
ShaqFu:
How nice. How about okazi with abacha? The dried one, that is. smiley
That's the one people from my tribe eat more often; more of the ukazi leaf and less (very little) of the cassava..

Well, I eat any of them, though I still prefer the abacha wink..
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy? by goldbim(f): 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
fiftynaira:
goldbim ngwanu come and make ur order!
correct! Let's go for NKWOBI grin grin.#Tablefortwo#..
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy? by ShaqFu: 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

That's the one people from my tribe eat more often; more of the ukazi leaf and less (very little) of the cassava..

Well, I eat any of them, though I still prefer the abacha wink..
My African woman, you just wowed me. smiley Which other Nigerian delicacy do you like?
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy? by ekpesa(m): 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
Things i used to relax with before buhari come into power, now I can only view it from nairaland.
Re: Which Of These Is Your Favourite Local Delicacy? by dyadeleye(m): 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
Daraph:
Just give me Iyan and obe ishapa

ia l'omo elekole obalaso!
omo oloke meji t'ako t'abo

Shout out to my people in Ikole-Ekiti

Ora ooooo, omo ilu mi atata

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

****Oyinbo Wey Share Love For EGUSI**** / Unrefined SHEA-BUTTER & Virgin COCONUT OIL For Sale / How Much Is 1 Cup Of Rice In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.