Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Phyno And Olamide Strike A Pose With Ambode Of Lagos State - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno And Olamide Strike A Pose With Ambode Of Lagos State (37068 Views)

Olu Jacobs & Wife Joke Silva Hang Out With Ambode & Wole Soyinka In Lagos(pics) / DJ Young Money With Ambode At Tinubu's 64th Birthday / Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno And Olamide Strike A Pose With Ambode Of Lagos State by Pyeratedraymond(m): 9:54am On Jun 09, 2016
E no easy to day chill with Governor Ambode...#FadaFada#

2 Likes

Re: Phyno And Olamide Strike A Pose With Ambode Of Lagos State by SleekyGee(m): 9:55am On Jun 09, 2016
Who dem don epp
Re: Phyno And Olamide Strike A Pose With Ambode Of Lagos State by ireneony(f): 9:55am On Jun 09, 2016
Holyfield1:
Phyno should stop bleaching already
he didn't bleach.

1 Like

Re: Phyno And Olamide Strike A Pose With Ambode Of Lagos State by Orikinla(m): 9:56am On Jun 09, 2016
See #GidiBlues.
Governor Ambode sef dey pose like hip hop rapper. grin
Re: Phyno And Olamide Strike A Pose With Ambode Of Lagos State by coolfredo(m): 9:56am On Jun 09, 2016
Finally e no easy to chill with governor Ambode. Them finally go chill with am

1 Like

Re: Phyno And Olamide Strike A Pose With Ambode Of Lagos State by Chestar5(f): 9:58am On Jun 09, 2016
Talentprince:
Olamide and phyno everytime... i don 't wnt to belife my guess undecided
and what is ur guess ehn
Re: Phyno And Olamide Strike A Pose With Ambode Of Lagos State by azimibraun: 10:01am On Jun 09, 2016
Phyno King of any how dressing.. Plenty talents on the lyrical side thou.
Re: Phyno And Olamide Strike A Pose With Ambode Of Lagos State by Stellamariss(f): 10:02am On Jun 09, 2016
na pounds nd dollars me nd my guyz dey take shower
Re: Phyno And Olamide Strike A Pose With Ambode Of Lagos State by Dahkogrin007(m): 10:03am On Jun 09, 2016
AmAlbert:

Na strong eye problem you get, your own sef na semi blindness...
Iranu

I 4giv u for insulting me but dnt do dat next tym kid

1 Like

Re: Phyno And Olamide Strike A Pose With Ambode Of Lagos State by timidapsin(m): 10:03am On Jun 09, 2016
Mostwanted7:
Olamide is a classic act
eljay is more grin

1 Like

Re: Phyno And Olamide Strike A Pose With Ambode Of Lagos State by djraymy(m): 10:04am On Jun 09, 2016
Tynasparks:
Is this suppose to be news??
go to punch, the nation etc to read news na abi nl na news site?

2 Likes

Re: Phyno And Olamide Strike A Pose With Ambode Of Lagos State by beGOOD4aba(m): 10:05am On Jun 09, 2016

Re: Phyno And Olamide Strike A Pose With Ambode Of Lagos State by AmAlbert(m): 10:07am On Jun 09, 2016
Dahkogrin007:

I 4giv u for insulting me but dnt do dat next tym kid

No vex, no see am as insult, it's very wrong for me to insult you cos you did nothing to me, I was trying to bring out the funny part of the statement you made... No vex oga...

If i be kid my mama no go gree make I use phone... That's where you're wrong
All the same am sorry

1 Like

Re: Phyno And Olamide Strike A Pose With Ambode Of Lagos State by Dahkogrin007(m): 10:11am On Jun 09, 2016
AmAlbert:

No vex, no see am as insult, it's very wrong for me to insult you cos you did nothing to me, I was trying to bring out the funny part of the statement you made... No vex oga...

If i be kid my mama no go gree make I use phone... That's where you're wrong
All the same am sorry

Alryt boss cool grin
Re: Phyno And Olamide Strike A Pose With Ambode Of Lagos State by Tynasparks(f): 10:13am On Jun 09, 2016
djraymy:
go to punch, the nation etc to read news na abi nl na news site?
must you quote me
Re: Phyno And Olamide Strike A Pose With Ambode Of Lagos State by globexpo: 10:14am On Jun 09, 2016
....I tank Jehova agunnechenba akachawa
Na £ & $ me an my guyz take shower oo
Re: Phyno And Olamide Strike A Pose With Ambode Of Lagos State by AmAlbert(m): 10:15am On Jun 09, 2016
Dahkogrin007:

Alryt boss cool grin

Thanks for your understanding and am glad we're good

Shey you no mind to join me sip dogonyaro and kulikuli with Alligator pepper plus okpete, e dey help for eye well well

Ask ikbnice, hadura29 and tipsy dem go relate how far give yhu

1 Like

Re: Phyno And Olamide Strike A Pose With Ambode Of Lagos State by karrengold(f): 10:20am On Jun 09, 2016
in Olamide's voice,won ni ke kunle ke toro f'ore ofe en toro f'ounje ofe aseju L'Olorun ofe...ride on eyan mayweather
Re: Phyno And Olamide Strike A Pose With Ambode Of Lagos State by MrJonny(m): 10:26am On Jun 09, 2016
Dahkogrin007:
D topic says dey strike a pose "without" gov Ambode but I cn see gov Ambode in d pic.... Is it dat d op is drunk or I am

Go and grab the closest bottle of palm oil. you are seriously drunk
Re: Phyno And Olamide Strike A Pose With Ambode Of Lagos State by enigma2007(m): 10:31am On Jun 09, 2016
ebig21:
this two dey use our sense chop our money olamide will use phyno music to sell in South East and phyno uses olamide to sell in the south west

na the way of business na..Collaboration is key...Both of dem get sense die!
Re: Phyno And Olamide Strike A Pose With Ambode Of Lagos State by osesology(m): 10:36am On Jun 09, 2016
MrJonny:

Go and grab the closest bottle of palm oil. you are seriously drunk
This is what happens when you dont ask questions. The initial caption came with ``without''. The op came back to edit his post.
Re: Phyno And Olamide Strike A Pose With Ambode Of Lagos State by shulamitewoman(f): 10:42am On Jun 09, 2016
Evakinqz:
All the good boiz haf joined gang.. smiley smiley
sure..lol
Re: Phyno And Olamide Strike A Pose With Ambode Of Lagos State by rocknation62(m): 10:48am On Jun 09, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
Noisemakers...Contributing to Noise pollution, their trash can't go international like Wizkid
Bro y u dey BEEF na? why nt wait til SHALLA...Mind u dis niqqaz weren't born wit SILVER spoon,dey hussle gan and dey r well recorgnised,,,U HEARD
Re: Phyno And Olamide Strike A Pose With Ambode Of Lagos State by kennethokey15(m): 10:56am On Jun 09, 2016
Okwudili biko bia na eba take me photo. E no easy to dey chill with Governor Ambode.
Re: Phyno And Olamide Strike A Pose With Ambode Of Lagos State by Reeberry: 11:04am On Jun 09, 2016
ireneony:
Nice one from phyno and olamide..... But ambode is too dark undecided
Buy him bleaching cream instead.

1 Like

Re: Phyno And Olamide Strike A Pose With Ambode Of Lagos State by Dilijingsly(m): 11:09am On Jun 09, 2016
Dahkogrin007:
D topic says dey strike a pose "without" gov Ambode but I cn see gov Ambode in d pic.... Is it dat d op is drunk or I am
u no get eyes ode
Re: Phyno And Olamide Strike A Pose With Ambode Of Lagos State by slysteel: 11:19am On Jun 09, 2016
Holyfield1:
He doesn't bleach,he is igboyellow or what Jamaica people call yellow bone,its predominant in igbo land,that's why they have very light skin people some look half caste even when they are not.

2 Likes

Re: Phyno And Olamide Strike A Pose With Ambode Of Lagos State by Nathkem01(m): 11:42am On Jun 09, 2016
Is not easy to chill wit governor Abode......phyno nd olamide eku meji
Re: Phyno And Olamide Strike A Pose With Ambode Of Lagos State by Etinosajay(m): 11:50am On Jun 09, 2016
ebig21:
this two dey use our sense chop our money olamide will use phyno music to sell in South East and phyno uses olamide to sell in the south west

And you couldn't resist bringing region and tribe.

Konnect by phyno plays regularly in ibadan joints, osun, ondo, illorin.

Esu pofo, and d rest of olamide's song play like madt in Enugu, owerri, awka joints

If a song is good, it will play anywhere. Ask a baby in the womb

1 Like

Re: Phyno And Olamide Strike A Pose With Ambode Of Lagos State by englishmart(m): 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
chumakk:
Phyno nwa biko don't dress like this next time you are going to see any governor
how should he have dressed

1 Like

Re: Phyno And Olamide Strike A Pose With Ambode Of Lagos State by piagetskinner(m): 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
These guys are friends
...igbo and Yoruba

But when u come to nairaland u see igbo and Yoruba's fighting themselves like World War 3 just started.

The rich are friends of themselves... It's poor scums that fight themselves

1 Like

Re: Phyno And Olamide Strike A Pose With Ambode Of Lagos State by Nature129(m): 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
The collabo between Phyno and Olamide shows that if Igbos and Yorubas unite, they would do greater things in this world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Denies Living In Linda Ikeji's House & Leaving Instagram / Burna Boy Features Damian Marley, Angelique Kidjo In 'African Giant' Album / Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.