Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Drop Your Prayers For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drop Your Prayers For Buhari (937 Views)

Your Prayers Cannot Take Us Out Of Recession – Fashola Tells Nigerians / ‘Thank You For Your Prayers’ – President Buhari / Worshipers Interrupt Imam’s Prayers For Saraki In Ilorin - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Prayers For Buhari by Gerarahere: 11:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
since i have been hearing lots of bad news about buhari,his illness,pressure and all the negative events on his head, i feel very sorry for him. i am a biafran agitator though,but i am begining to have a lot of pity on him even as the president he is ,i feel sad and unhappy,even though he is against the Igbos and seccessionists. GOD almighty has always told us to pray for our enemies, please pray for buhari so that he can he cured of his illness,suspend your curses and bad wishes for him. my prayer for him is that may GOD almighty cure him of all his illness and grant him long life and may his will be done upon this country nigeria. drop yours and GOD will bless you, do unto others what you want others to do unto you,even fr mbaka says you should pray for him. BLESS YOU ALL

3 Likes

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Buhari by Lumiere91: 11:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
May GOD deliver him from northern elders.and may God approve all his gud intentions and cancel his bad intention

3 Likes

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Buhari by Sunnymatey(m): 11:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
God concerning mr president ill health, let ur will be done. As it was in the days of ......., so let it be amen. ...VP

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Buhari by truthspeaks: 11:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
God grant buhari ur divine health n strength. Amen.
Re: Drop Your Prayers For Buhari by Dymaco(m): 11:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
God remember the soul of thirty unarmed protesters killed at nkpor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Buhari by DonCortino: 12:04am On Jun 09, 2016
May the creator treat you the way you treat the 5%.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Buhari by Abeymills(m): 12:17am On Jun 09, 2016
May bubuhari never rule Nigeria again never ever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Buhari by UjGina: 12:29am On Jun 09, 2016
As govt officials let's put ourselves in the shoes of those whom we ask our military personnels to kill whenever they protest or try to agitate for whatever they believe in. Every week, dejected parents bury their young sons and daughters because of the overzealousness of the military who should have protected them... How will these parents feel when they are told to pray for Buhari's ear infection?

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Buhari by cjrane: 12:53am On Jun 09, 2016
[size=18pt]May Allah visit Buhari and give him Abacha's fate so that Nigeria will be great again. wink

Imagine the unnecessary deaths that would have happened if Abacha ruled for another 5 years[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Buhari by Menakay(m): 2:17am On Jun 09, 2016
May God take control of Buhari's life the way Buhari is taking control of Nigeria as the president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Buhari by bbmoringa: 2:48am On Jun 09, 2016
MY PRESIDENT,IT WAS GOD THAT ENTHRONED YOU,HE KNOWS HOW TO HEAL YOU & LEAD U THROUGH ALL LIFE CHALENGES,I PRAY FOR U,IT IS WELL,UR 10DAYS OF REST IS ALL I WISH U STAY & THEN RETURN,U AR VICTORIOUS IN JESUS NAME,I LOVE PMB,I LOVE NIGERIA.GOD BLESS PMB,GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Drop Your Prayers For Buhari by gratiaeo(m): 3:30am On Jun 09, 2016
The old man should just die in peace enough of this hardship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Buhari by xelly: 3:53am On Jun 09, 2016
May his wishes for the 5% be upon him.
I wish him quick recovery if those massacred can be alive again.
I wish him well if Nigeria is well under him.
I wish him happiness if he is not marginalising any part of Nigeria.
I wish him Joy if he has no hatred for any part of Nigeria in his heart

If he ever conceive the idea of Islamizing Nigeria, may he never return alive, Amen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Buhari by M4gunners: 4:05am On Jun 09, 2016
God protect and cure every sickness he might have now,seriously i don't want what happened in 2011 to repeat itself.
Baba must come back and finish what he started. I mean, he must fixed all what he scattered. We can't continue to buy one bag of rice for 19k.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Buhari by cjrane: 4:06am On Jun 09, 2016
gratiaeo:
The old man should just die in peace enough of this hardship

Chikena!

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Buhari by naijaking1: 4:22am On Jun 09, 2016
May he join the souls of the people he killed, especially Bath Owoh of IMT Enugu. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Buhari by justice2016: 4:26am On Jun 09, 2016
But Buhari should change his style of leadership and stop killing his citizens

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 5:02am On Jun 09, 2016
God bless Buhari with more wisdom and knowledge , strength and ability to carry on

If God indeed wants to save Nigeria by giving Buhari the mandate, God in your power add more years to Buhari's years , give him divine strength like an Oxen and let him continie to make Nigeria better in all aspects

Anyone who curses Buhari , let them be cursed, anyone who wishes him death, let their wish be theirs

At the end of everything let's have a cause to glorify your name

In Jesus name i pray
Re: Drop Your Prayers For Buhari by sexybrooke: 6:29am On Jun 09, 2016
Osibanjo is a better president and I don't wish buhari dead but may his life after now be as useless as a dead lion may deaf and dumb visit him as he. Is heartless in shooting my sisters and brother @ nkpor may he live to see us achieve the land of the rising sun may he wish himself death but mr death won't come all they crying souls. He killed @ owerri during the civil must torment him he ll decay while alive no peace till death comes , I think nigeria is peaceful now as I have seen osibanjo is a better. Leader and understanding bubu rip in advance SUFFER NO WITCH. You are holding an innocent man captive for good 8 months his wife delivered and the baby has not seen his father and you want that baby to be happy ? Bubu it shall never be well with you .....you ll not die ooooo but leprosy lll start from that ear to the tongue and to the small intestine in your next world when you igbos you go run that's my prayer and you must perceive your Own odour iseeeee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Buhari by smsshola(m): 6:40am On Jun 09, 2016
I pray the lord to make him fit..and for those wishing him death or evil they shd remember we all must pay this debt.
Re: Drop Your Prayers For Buhari by nelcliff(m): 6:43am On Jun 09, 2016
Father save our president life so he will leave the London hospital to come and make use of our local hospital facilities here becos he once told the world tht Nigeria is broke and I am wondering where a broke country will see the money to pay for his medical bills abroad.
father, u have seen the way our brother's and sisters who study abroad are suffering due to the Buhari forex policy. father if they carry cash, let your fire consume that cash now in Jesus name we prayed. amen.
Re: Drop Your Prayers For Buhari by PigMeat: 6:48am On Jun 09, 2016
No love found for Buhari yet. I cant pray a prayer that will not come from my heart.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Prayers For Buhari by Aremu01(m): 6:50am On Jun 09, 2016
May you overcome the sickness battling you. May you come out triumphantly and May God bless you with a long full life to fulfilled your tenure n take Nigeria to the promise land....
This I pray in Jesus Name...
Re: Drop Your Prayers For Buhari by temodent(m): 7:06am On Jun 09, 2016
Lord I thank you for the health of our dear president, I know left to some people they wished him dead but Lord to some of us, he was sent at this time for your purpose which shall surely be fulfiled, the deliverance of our Nation from all the ravenging wolves. So dear Lord please keep him in good and perfect health to continue and finish the perfect works he had started. In Jesus marvelous name I pray. Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayers For Buhari by Abeymills(m): 7:25am On Jun 09, 2016
Suffer not a witch to live if bubuhari is innocent n has no hand in Islamising Nigeria n if his hand ar clean then he will reap healin n strength wisdom but if otherwise may he never return alive

(1) (Reply)

Lai Muhammed To Meet With ‘keke’ Riders, Bakassi Returnees / PHOTO: EFCC Arrest Former Governor Of Kebbi State, Saidu dakin Garin / Buhari Must Not Cover Up Biafran Killings – Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.