Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria (12505 Views)

'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him / Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra / Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 09, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

How are we "fighting to do One Nigeria with you?,
Ask Fashola grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 09, 2016
PentiumPro:

Give an example of how Yorubas are fighting to do 'One Nigeria' with you?

4 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by daveson2020(m): 10:20am On Jun 09, 2016
Hiss, this coward looser again!. if you are soo concerned why don't you urge the government to conduct referendum and see how it goes. Stupidyorubabigot#. Americans have properties in bayelsa, yorubas have properties in London. Stop looking for a cheap publicity with senseless trash concerning the igbos/biafrans

3 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 09, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

How are we "fighting to do One Nigeria with you?,
http://thenationonlineng.net/agbaje-meets-ndigbo-in-lagos/

4 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 09, 2016
PentiumPro:

Give an example of how Yorubas are fighting to do 'One Nigeria' with you? .

4 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by PentiumPro(f): 10:48am On Jun 09, 2016
quid:

LMAO
Your cognitive dissonance is becoming more evident grin grin grin grin

That photo should always traumatize you. I wish OBJ caught Ojukwu and not Effiong. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by mich24(m): 10:49am On Jun 09, 2016
Don't worry by the time Nigeria economy runs RED your sense will be fixed

YorubaHighness:
Ibos make noise online, but they really need to start showing Nigerians they want biafra. We Yorubas will support you with free Ibo-must-go bags.
Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by mich24(m): 10:49am On Jun 09, 2016
Don't worry by the time Nigeria economy runs RED your brain will be fixed

YorubaHighness:
Ibos make noise online, but they really need to start showing Nigerians they want biafra. We Yorubas will support you with free Ibo-must-go bags.
Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 09, 2016
PentiumPro:

That photo should always traumatize you. I wish OBJ caught Ojukwu and not Effiong. grin
What about this photo ==>

3 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by PentiumPro(f): 10:50am On Jun 09, 2016
[quote author=quid post=46410295][/quote]
Quid. Why did you guys went into a fit of rage when Fashola relocated to Biafra some of your destitutes constituting nuisance in Lagos? grin grin
Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 09, 2016
PentiumPro:

And what about this recent trauma ==> grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by PentiumPro(f): 10:51am On Jun 09, 2016
quid:

What about this photo ==>

I see that is an achievement in the lives of Ibo in Lagos. Even with the phantom 50% population. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by PentiumPro(f): 10:52am On Jun 09, 2016
quid:

And what about this recent trauma ==> grin grin grin

That is an insult on your phantom 50% population. cheesy cheesy cheesy
quid, I will simply kill you today again. grin

1 Like

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 09, 2016
PentiumPro:

Quid. Why did you guys went into a fit of rage when Fashola relocated to Biafra some of your destitutes constituting nuisance in Lagos? grin grin
Fashola ended up apologizing to the Igbos in Lagos (NOTE: 50% of Lagos population) grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by PentiumPro(f): 10:54am On Jun 09, 2016
quid:

Fashola ended up apologizing to the Igbos in Lagos (NOTE: 50% of Lagos population) grin grin grin
Hheehehehehehe, apology that you were pained. So show me who is holding you back? cheesy grin
Biafraa my black yansh cheesy
Why are you guys scare of going home sef? grin

3 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 09, 2016
PentiumPro:

That is an insult on your phantom 50% population. cheesy cheesy cheesy
quid, I will simply kill you today again. grin

5 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 09, 2016
PentiumPro:

Hheehehehehehe, apology that you were pained. So show me who is holding you back? cheesy grin
Biafraa my black yansh cheesy
Why are you guys scare of going home sef? grin
Biafra is Igbo land.
Lagos is slowly becoming Igbo land also.
Enjoy the show grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by PentiumPro(f): 10:59am On Jun 09, 2016
quid:

Fake photoshop.

Quid

Give an example of how Yorubas are fighting to do 'One Nigeria' with you? you just come to NL to write rubbish.
On the other hand, you are the one shamelessly doing One Nigeria with the Yorubas by flocking their land the way mosquitoes flock around human blood.
They've flogged you, harassed you, deported you, chased you out of their markets, but you still stubbornly refuse to go back home, rather your governors will shamelessly go and beg on your behalf.
Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 09, 2016
PentiumPro:

Fake photoshop.

Quid

See them grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by PentiumPro(f): 11:03am On Jun 09, 2016
quid:

Biafra is Igbo land.
Lagos is slowly becoming Igbo land also.
Enjoy the show grin grin grin grin

Heheeheeheehehe, I love the way you dream.
Take a look at Lagos on the map, look at where they've pushed the Ibos to live in Lagos. You are surrounded bro, you should be afraid. grin grin grin
The Yorubas have systematically pushed you to a place where it will be difficult to escape their wrath if need be.
You think they don't know what they are doing when they only generously sell land to you in some specific areas? grin grin grin
Think quid.

3 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 09, 2016
PentiumPro:

Take a look at Lagos on the map, look at where they've pushed the Ibos to live in Lagos. You are surrounded bro, you should be afraid. grin grin grin
The Yorubas have systematically pushed you to a place where it will be difficult to escape their wrath if need be.
~~yawn.
Keep dreaming tall dreams. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by PentiumPro(f): 11:05am On Jun 09, 2016
quid:

See them grin grin

You are boring me.
When you have some punches, I will hit you harder. Let me make some money now. cheesy cool
Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 09, 2016
PentiumPro:

You are boring me.
When you have some punches, I will hit you harder. Let me make some money now. cheesy cool
Learn from Buhari grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 09, 2016
PentiumPro:

You think they don't know what they are doing when they only generously sell land to you in some specific areas? grin grin grin
Think quid.
This is a group of very frustrated land sellers now grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 09, 2016

PentiumPro :

Osinbajo is very happy in this photo grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 09, 2016

PentiumPro :

See the smile on Osinbajo's face grin grin grin grin, wearing Igbo red cap

5 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by hundredhunndred: 11:52am On Jun 09, 2016
attackgat:

And yet today, you are the people fighting to do 'one Nigeria' with us

Can you tell us how Yoruba are doing one Nigeria with you. You are the one running to the SW daily. Dont you people have any shame?

1 Like

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by attackgat: 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Can you tell us how Yoruba are doing one Nigeria with you. You are the one running to the SW daily. Dont you people have any shame?

Igbos are leaving for different parts of the world daily. Be it China, Russia, USA. I don't see what is special about SW. The difference between the SW and China, Russia, and USA and us is those places do not care if we get our independence or not. But as soon you guys hear the word Biafra, a hell breaks loose. Why? Cant you guys respect our right to be independent? You think as an Igbo man I would care if you guys wanted Oduduwa Republic tomorrow? Or is it because Lord Lugard came in 1914 to tell you people we are brothers? Laughable

4 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by hundredhunndred: 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
[s]
attackgat:

Igbos are leaving for different parts of the world daily. Be it China, Russia, USA. I don't see what is special about SW. The difference between the SW and China, Russia, and USA and us is those places do not care if we get our independence or not. But as soon you guys hear the word Biafra, a hell breaks loose. Why? Cant you guys respect our right to be independent? You think as an Igbo man I would care if you guys wanted Oduduwa Republic tomorrow? Or is it because Lord Lugard came in 1914 to tell you people we are brothers? Laughable
[/s]

Splashing spit everywhere like a rabid dog aint good for you. How are the Yorubas holding you from having biafra? Tell us and stop shedding tears.

Fashola deport you back, you ran to the UN and even threaten him. Why didnt you all vex and go back instead of ranting online. Soyinka, FFK, Fayose, Afenifere all supported your biafra, are they Ibos? Face your elders and stop blaming others for your misfortune, we careless about you cos you are even a burden to us.

1 Like

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2016
hundredhunndred:
[s][/s]

Splashing spit everywhere like a rabid dog aint good for you. How are the Yorubas holding you from having biafra? Tell us and stop shedding tears.

Fashola deport you back, you ran to the UN and even threaten him. Why didnt you all vex and go back instead of ranting online. Soyinka, FFK, Fayose, Afenifere all supported your biafra, are they Ibos? Face your elders and stop blaming others for your misfortune, we careless about you cos you are even a burden to us.
"One Nigeria" cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ibos Are Scared Of Leaving Nigeria by attackgat: 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
hundredhunndred:
[s][/s]

You guys had better get used to the fact that Igbos will get their own country some day, and if it's giving you guys nightmares, we Igbo don't care.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ramadan: Buhari Suspends FEC To Break Fast / Betta Edu Should Resign For ‘Betraying Nigerians’ Confidence’ — Falana / Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.