Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,443 members, 7,861,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

Any Clues On Being A TRAINER On The N-power Programme? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Clues On Being A TRAINER On The N-power Programme? (531 Views)

List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja / A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) / The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Clues On Being A TRAINER On The N-power Programme? by Brightgem(f): 12:26am On Jun 09, 2016
For me personally I do not see how I would fit into being in the teaching crew. But I cannot be a trainee either under the Creative section of animating, script writting or post - production since I already hold a degree that covers those fields, which I am sure applies to persons who may hav relevant degrees that qualifies them to be trainers instead. Hence my thoughts.
So I ask where is the means to apply to train, how is the FG getting its pool of trainers?

Who has some answers? Those already warming their fingers to type crap... watch it. or I will find you and when I do.... kikikikikkki. #seriousanswerspls
Re: Any Clues On Being A TRAINER On The N-power Programme? by Seeeeeeee: 12:33am On Jun 09, 2016
Are u a professor? You asked any clues? Am Clueless!
Re: Any Clues On Being A TRAINER On The N-power Programme? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 09, 2016
well to my idea, I think when the short listing has been done those who has the idea and experience to train others might be called for another special training before setting them out to train others. Thou I haven't visit the website. btw what did you study

(1) (Reply)

Work By Posting On Our Blog And Get Paid Weekly / Latest Agro-allied & Food Sector Vacancy For Today, 28th July / General Manager: Nigeria Free To Air TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.